Forbidden Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am neither good, nor bad, neither angel nor devil, I am a man, I am a vampire. -Michael Romkey (I, Vampire)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Good-bye No longer shall I be in this family

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkestic

Darkestic

Good-bye No longer shall I be in this family Empty
PostSubject: Good-bye No longer shall I be in this family   Good-bye No longer shall I be in this family Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 3:00 pm

Sessi placed David in her bed, packing some stuff in her large black dufflebag; Sessi knows that the families choice is. how she hated this since this has been her family for more than three hundred years. Throwing some clothes and some stuff in the bag; she found her old velvet case that held her present that her entire family gave her. Being quiet, she sat on the floor for a second opening it as she heard Kelyl crying but not telling anyone why. Anastasia and Derik were downstairs trying to figure out what they are going to do with Maria since she was out of control. Putting her bracelet on; she ripped off the dragon charm.
Walking downstairs, Sessi looked at everyone as they all stood in the living room looking at her worried. Maria in the corner frowning cursing at her sister as she stood there with Julian. Wesley and Kelly the only ones knowing what is going to happen probably. Wesley did his best not to cry.
"Did you turn him? Did you eat him finally?!" Maria yelled.
"Sessi. You can't keep doing this. Get rid of David, we can't keep having you fighting people like that." Derik told her coldly.
"You are too dangerous. We are giving up alot for you here. Just dump the human or change him already." Anastasia told her.
"No." Sessi told them. "I have given up more than you all have."
"No you haven't. We moved to this ratty town cause of you. We are eatting tofu cause of you." Julian snapped his teeth. A tear fell from Sessi's eyes as Kelly couldn't take it anymore. "You are not the same girl you use to be before that human showed up. Now you are acting...acting.."
"Like me for once. For once in my life I feel complete." Sessi argued angrily. "I gave up alot for all of you. I was promised to never be caged again." Derik looked at her sadly. "But I feel caged. All i'm used for is telling when enemies are coming. when someone is going to attack another. To tell if humans know or not. I watch humans die through your heads."
"I wish you would have married Hiro or Childer instead of going for a human!" Derik yelled angrily, this time he meant it. "Too bad you let them die."
"I love David! They were my brothers!" Sessi frowned sad that they brought up the brothers that protected her and fought beside her. Blaming her for their deaths. "Where were you when we were saving the family from the Makrin? Running. That is why I was made leader. but not anymore. I killed vampires for you all. Before Maria and Kelly showed up. I was left standing alone fighting. Like Maria said no one standing by my side. Where were you? in Alabama. At least Wesley had the nerve to try and fight."
Everyone's mouths dropped as Sessi looked at all of them sadly. "Are you going to do the right thing with David?" Anastasia asked.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkesticrealms.com
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: Good-bye No longer shall I be in this family   Good-bye No longer shall I be in this family Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 3:21 pm

David awoke for the fourth time that day. Perhaps it was a record. He tawned and rubbed his eyes, trying to shake off the constant headache he'd been feeling lately. He rolled to his feet off of some type of bed or another. He could hear angry voices below. One of them was Sessi's. Not paying attention to his surroundings, he wandered toward the voices. He came upon a flight of stairs where he could look down upon Sessi and her family arguing. He was in the Dragomir home. Focusing enough to understand the voices, David leaned towards the stairs. The vampires were too busy to notice him or care that he was there. The first things he heard were Derik and Anastasia telling Sessi to et rid of him. He shrank back, afraid. Get rid of him? They'd seemed friendly enough when he first met them. David listened to the rest of the argument in shock, unable to accept that her family had turned on her. On him. His chest was clenched in a long held breath, but now it let out. it carried a sound up his throat, but instead of a growl, it wa sa whimper. He whined like a dog and backed away from the stairs, but only for a moment. Soon after, his courage was regained and he returned to the stairs walking down them carefully before Sessi responded. he braced himself for an onslought of vampires attacking him, eying Maria in particular. He glared accusingly at each of her family members, feigning bravery. The last was Wesley. His expression changed to confusion. How could Wesleystand for this to happen? How could any of them?
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Good-bye No longer shall I be in this family   Good-bye No longer shall I be in this family Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 3:29 pm

noticing David, sessi stood in front of him as the rest of the clan frowns at her. Wesley had enough as he didn't want his sister to leave. Kelly ran out of the room, only to come back with Sessi's dufflebag. Everyone looked at her shocked. the whole family except for Wesley and Kelly were angry with Sessi for what is happening.
"If you want to reveal yourself to the world and get killed, then go ahead. Do it without me." Sessi told them. "I love David, and I rather be with him than this family."
"Then you have a choice. Us or the human?" Derik asked coldly.
Sessi took the dragon and fist off of her bracelet, and ripping off her Dragomir necklace. Throwing them at Maria and Derik. Wesley stood up as Kelly to her room sadly. Wesley wanted to leave with his sister, he promised to take care of her and there he was not doing anything just like before. Feeling like a failure.
"Good-bye." Sessi said picking up her dufflebag throwing her car keys at Maria. "Have the car. I'll get something better. I will not be returning. Wesley take care of the family. Don't let a repeat happen." Sessi told him as she grabbed David's hands turning her back to her family. Tears falling from her eyes. Everyone looked at Sessi with a jaw dropped look.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: Good-bye No longer shall I be in this family   Good-bye No longer shall I be in this family Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 3:36 pm

David felt as though he could do nothing. He didn't like seeing the family split, especially because it was his fault. She spoke her last words to the family of farewell and turned away, crying at this point. David faced her and leaned down so he could look into her face. "Sessi, you don't have to do this..." he whispered. "I'll understand if you want to stay with your family." Even as he spoke, his heart hurt. he didn't want to part with her, but he would for her own good. She should be with her family. "I don't want your life to fall apart because of me. I don't want to be in the way." He put his hand under her cold chin. "Please think about it Sessi."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Good-bye No longer shall I be in this family   Good-bye No longer shall I be in this family Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 3:44 pm

Sessi looked at him sadly, his words hurt her a bit. After what her family just said to her and their minds, she wanted nothing to do with it anymore. "I am leaving not just cause of you. I'm tired of seeing dead people that they kill. I'm tired of being the only one protecting this family. I'm tired of being used as a tool." Sessi heard the minds of her family and they made her feel worse. "they are not the family I use to know. I'm tired of fighting. I don't sleep but I'm so tired." The fmaily heard Sessi speak but their faces never changed. Maria looked at Julian having an idea. Wesley finally had enough. "Sessi I'm fed up with this mess. Seeing you in pain all the time like this. As much as David here is. Leave with him, when things have calmed down come back." Wesley smiled at her as he noticed that she didn't toss his charm at him.
"Get out of this house." Maria snapped her fangs. "We'll leave this god forsaken town."
Sessi looked up the stairs at the crying Kelly. "Take care Kelly. By bro." Sessi said as she walked out the door taking David with her but Wesley and Kelly followed as the others were still in the living room angry. Kelly and Wesley looked at Sessi as she stopped on the lawn.
"Please. I promised Childer, Kashi, and Hiro that I would take care of you." Wesley told her.
"I'm sorry. Ready David?" Sessi asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good-bye No longer shall I be in this family   Good-bye No longer shall I be in this family Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good-bye No longer shall I be in this family
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forbidden Love :: Seagull's Point :: Shell Cove-
Jump to: