Forbidden Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am neither good, nor bad, neither angel nor devil, I am a man, I am a vampire. -Michael Romkey (I, Vampire)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The "Treehouse"

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Darkestic

Darkestic

The "Treehouse" - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Treehouse"   The "Treehouse" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 5:46 pm

"their here to help me search for Maria and Julian. The two left the family cause they wanted to be with me and help. Kelly feels responsible...and Wes felt bad that he didn't stick up for me or you." Sessi explained sadly, but when he mentioned the rest, she smiled happy to be spending some alone time with David. Jumping up and down with joy she couldn't help it. She jumped on his back with arms wrapped around his neck like a piggy back ride. Smiling she looked around. "We could go looking at a car. This way we can drive to town or something. By the way, I didn't know if I should mention this. But I was thinking about living in a different house this way if a vampire tries hunting anyone down at least the tree house will be safe for the wolves and you." Though sessi wasn't fond of staying with wolves, she isn't willing to put them in harms way just cause she doesn't like megan. Smiling she sniffed David's hair, it smelled nice to her. Turning her head away, she had enough control to do this with him. Happy that maybe for once they could have a good day like the first day of school. "A walk sounds nice. I'll walk anywhere with you. And long as the same guys from that clothing store don't bug me. they gave me the creeps." Sessi laid her head on his shoulder. there were some humans in the clothing store that minds bugged her, sort of made her scared of being in the room. She didn't know how David would take to that, but she doesn't want him going on a suicide mission. "There is a hotel called MArriott, we can go there to hang out if you want."
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkesticrealms.com
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: The "Treehouse"   The "Treehouse" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 7:14 pm

David nodded. "It was good of them to come back." He said no more on the subject though, preferring to leave it alone as it was touchy. She jumped onto his back and David laughed, carrying her weight easily. She was lighter even then her small frame looked to be. David was about to say something about getting a car when he took in the rest of her statement. "What? You want to leave?" Hurt, he looked at his shoes. He didn't like the idea of her living alone. "Vampires are just as likely to come after the wolves as they are to come after you..." he pointed out, still gazing downward. David had taken a few steps forward when he stopped dead. "What guys? What did they do?" His voice was harsh, a new tone of demand in it that was unusual for David. The shadow of a growl rumbled in his chest.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: The "Treehouse"   The "Treehouse" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 7:27 pm

Seeing him hurt from her saying that made her sad. "No, I don't want to leave. I want to stay with you." Sessi told him calmly. She kept her arms wrapped around his neck. "I am just thinking of you. a nice warm bed, lights, I am not going anywhere." She tried to change the subject. Hearing his growl and reaction to her comment about some guys bothering her in the store; she isn't too keen on causing a fight today. Today is a peaceful day; she leaned over and kissed him on the cheek.
"they scared me a little. Some weird older guys." she shivered. "I am not going to repeat what they had in their minds or imagining. It gives me the creeps and would give me nightmares if I could sleep." A little gust of wind came through blowing her hair behind her back. Smiling she closed her eyes and laid her head down. "Let's go get a car. I'll teach you to drive." Sessi winked at him with a smile on her face. though she doesn't drive much, give her a speed demon car and she can book it really good.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: The "Treehouse"   The "Treehouse" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 1:41 pm

David relaxed, but his mind was still buzzing. "I doubt the wolves'd let me go anywhere anytime soon. THey seem pretty concerned abotu my safety for whatever reason." He was angry that somebody's thoughts had been bothering Sessi, but he couldn't stop their thoughts and thoughts weren't hurting her. His eyes trailed downward to the ground. It wasn't that easy to control your mind. He started paying attention again when she mentioned the car. He chuckled. "I know how to drive, just haven't taken my test yet. Besides I only have my permit and I doubt they'd consider you a licensed adult driver." He bent his knees enough so that she could get back onto her feet and then strightened up. "But I'd love to go look at cars."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: The "Treehouse"   The "Treehouse" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 1:50 pm

Sessi looked at David almost wanting to throw her arms up and cheer. "I can pass as anyone. I got a lisense and ID for ages up to twenty-one." Her smiles stayed there. "There is a car lot around the corner. Rather not have a new one." She sighed;her mind still getting messages from Kelly whom is trying to search for Maria still. Wishing that her sister would relax and not use herself like a tool. Staring down at David she resisted the urge to play with his hair. There was one in the car lot she figured that he would like, an old fire bird as well as a charger. The cars reminded her though of the types her brother's liked, she was never fond of driving.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: The "Treehouse"   The "Treehouse" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 1:57 pm

"Alright," he agreed and started to walk in that direction. "You could just use my mo-" he stopped both walking and talking at the same time. He corrected himself firmly, "Our old car if you want. It's nothing exciting, but..." he shrugged. She probably wanted one of her own, but he didn't know if she wanted to spend that much money on it. "You don't hav eto, just thought I'd offer." He started walking again, avoiding her eye.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: The "Treehouse"   The "Treehouse" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 2:05 pm

Thinking about it, using his mother's car would probably hurt David if something happened to it. Sessi didn't want to cause any harm to anything that David valued, especially something that belonged to his mother. Letting go, she landed on her feet on the ground.
"Only if you want?" Sessi asked. Trying to chose her words calmly. Skipping a few feet ahead of him. Turning around as she stood on the corner. "I don't mind to get a car." She said calmly.
A few cars go by heading to work to taking people to school as humans walked by, though half of them smelled good to Sessi's senses shaking her thoughts; her honey eyes looked back at David. Having a few questions in her head, she didn't know what to make of the wolves wanting David so bad. The growls and everything seemed like them, but he smelled human sort of.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: The "Treehouse"   The "Treehouse" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 9:12 pm

David heard the reluctance in Sessi's voice and rethought his offer. "But the police might think it was stolen, so maybe it's not such a good idea." He followed her to the corner and stopped when she did. "You can buy one if you'd like." He watched people go past in the street for a second in silence. "SOmething wrong?" he asked when he noticed something change in her expression.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: The "Treehouse"   The "Treehouse" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 9:18 pm

Thinking about it for a moment, her fingers combed her long black hair. It might have been a good idea to do that, but if the police see them driving around in a stolen car. Sessi's mind played it out as she pictured David getting arrested for something, but if she changed it a little like the color and stuff she could pass it as her's. "Sounds like a good idea. Better than wasting money." She said, but then she thought back to what she was thinking before. To what the wolves wanted from David, she didn't know and it worried her even more. Not knowing much about the wolves her mind didn't like sort of being out of the element like this. The element of knowing what everyone is thinking. "Why do the wolves want you so bad?" She asked. Sessi was sort of scared, but didn't show it. Not knowing what to do, or didn't know if she could even stop an attack if the female or one of the males went to attack David. She could hold them off but then she would probably be killed. In her head, it was a price willing to be paid.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: The "Treehouse"   The "Treehouse" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 5:03 am

"Like I said, if you want it, it's yours." He skuffed the toe of his shoe on the sidewalk to distract himself. "I have no idea," he responded to her question. "They act as though I'm really important to thm, but I don't see why I would be any-" He broke off as a couple strolled past behind them, holding hands. David didn't want them to hear anything ou tof the ordinary. "Maybe I'll ask them," he told her, wondering how they'd react if he flat out asked them why they were behaving this way.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: The "Treehouse"   The "Treehouse" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 8:52 am

For a moment Sessi forgot that she was amongst humans as their thoughts poured into her head. Strange still how she could not hear his, and that is how she wanted it at times. Though when he runs off, Sessi wishes she could hear his brain to make sure that he will be alright. honey eyes watching the humans for a moment she made David turn around and walk in the opposite direction by holding his hand.
"I don't like it. How the wolves just disappeared." Sessi said in a low voice, concentrating she couldn't pin point where they were. Their minds didn't allow her in, she got glances but didn't know what to do. "I don't know what they eat. That is why I'm worried about you. They can mow on human food, but do they eat like my kind? If I leave you in a public place I know you will probably be fine. But I don't like leaving you alone alone." Her eyes darted to him as she stopped walking. Freezing for a moment, she sensed Vladimir's mind come into the area as though he had just been hunting far out. Holding David's hand a little tight she forced a smile on her face. "I'll take it I guess. As long as you know how to drive if something happens, its all good." Sessi told him calmly, she didn't know how long she could bottle things up again. She had unloaded so much on her family and then unloaded on David. She never let him go really, let him unload all his feelings on her. Made her feel a little sad, that he listened to everything that has been going on. She listens to him speak and as far as she has seen David has stayed by her through alot of things. She didn't have anyone else besides David, Wes, and Kelly right now. It seemed all her old friends had turned against her.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: The "Treehouse"   The "Treehouse" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 2:48 pm

David listened to her for a while before answering. "Yeah, I don't know where they went. And why'd they ask you about Vladimir?" The vampire frightened him immensely, but what did the wolves want with him? "I don't think they'll eat me Sessi. They wouldn't have gone through the trouble of protecting me just to eat me." He said it thoughtfully, not as though he were worried. He didn't know if he was happy or not that she would use his mother's old car. He was...neutral. "Okay then. That'll work." He squeezed her hand back and smiled. "Now what?"
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: The "Treehouse"   The "Treehouse" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 2:59 pm

"I'm getting your mothers-" she froze, the mind she picked up was of fear and chaos. Steven's mind had entered her head, they were at Vladimir's house. Scaring and causing trouble at the place. Her eyes widened as she could see Raven crawling away from the wolves as Wesley and Kelly arrive. "We have to go. Where is the car? Unless you want to ride on my back the whole way?" Sessi told him. She didn't wnat him seeing a fight like what is going to happen but she had no choice. Either she kept him there and her friends die, or she takes him with and protects him. four vampires there as Vladimir's mind was heading home would probably make the wolves stop. "they are picking a fight with people they shouldn't." Sessi's face didn't smile infact it looked strict. though she is not happy with Vladimir and Raven right now, she couldn't stand by while this happened.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: The "Treehouse"   The "Treehouse" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 3:07 pm

David saw the alarm in her face and knew that she wouldn't look like this if it wasn't urgent. He remembered what Megan had whispered to him right after his mother died that had made him able to run. Run faster than he ever had imagined. His face set with determination. "Just run," he said. "I can keep up." His eyes flashed with something that wasn't usually in his expression. A sort of...pride.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: The "Treehouse"   The "Treehouse" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 3:14 pm

Sessi nodded her head. "Follow me." Sessi told him. She took off running, going through back allies and then heading into the woods. Running straight for the house. Keeping her head turned at times to make sure David is still behind her. She is worried about him. The minds she saw were getting scared and defensive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "Treehouse"   The "Treehouse" - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The "Treehouse"
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4