Forbidden Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am neither good, nor bad, neither angel nor devil, I am a man, I am a vampire. -Michael Romkey (I, Vampire)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An empty home (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The Reason

The Reason

An empty home (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An empty home (OPEN)   An empty home (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 2:01 pm

David watched Kelly and Wesley leave, a growl barely audible coming from his throat. Mongrels, huh? He stopped himself. What was he thinking? He sighed and leaned against the table. "I don't know Sessi, I just don't know." He pressed his hands against his fingers and fell into a chair. Now that nothing was going on to distract him, the depressed air had come back to him like a fog that had just caught up after a long game of chase. He settled into it, leaning against the back of the chair.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: An empty home (OPEN)   An empty home (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 2:19 pm

"Same boat as me." Sessi said. She didn't look at him as he sat at the table. "David, I don't know what to do anymore. So many things in my head, and what has been going on. It would be nice just to have a peaceful evening or day just to ourselves. No wolves, no blood, no chaos. Just playful and nice like when we were at the beach." Sessi frowned at the thought her back still turned to david so he couldn't see what her face looked like. Pushing the memory from her mind, her eyes opened in fear as an image of Julian's head appeared in her hands. Shaking her head, closed her eyes tightly and then opened them. The head was gone, but the image bore into her head almost like a picture. Snapping out of it, Sessi turned to David. Her mind was playing tricks on her again, she was seeing ghosts like before. things that were not there. Sitting on the counter looking at David. She went to say something to him, but then Anna danced into the room from the back door. "We are having a party. Too many sad faces around here, we need something happy." Anna laughed. Sessi held her head shaking it as Derik sighed at the thought. "You know what kelly is going to do to me?" Sessi asked with an unamused sigh. "Aww but you will look so cute." Anna laughed pinching Sessi's cheeks stretching them like an old woman would do to their grandchild. "I'm not a doll and nor is David." Sessi mummbled. "Oh david will be attending if he wants." Derik pointed out with a smirk. Sessi got away from her vampire mother and went over to david sitting at the table. "Wanna go for a walk before Anna makes me do something?" Sessi asked rubbing her head. another image appeared in the corner of her eye, this time it was Maria's almost burned body. Her eyes opened wide in shock and terror.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkesticrealms.com
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: An empty home (OPEN)   An empty home (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 1:44 pm

David was about to say something back to Sessi, but then Anna flounced into the room. David turned to look, always wary around the vampires, and barely registered what she said. A party? She had to be joking. Two of her children (sort of) were dead and she wanted to celebrate?!?! THe idea sickened him a while. How could he go to a party when he should be mourning his mother. "Gladly," he answered Sessi and jumped up from the table. But she got a scared sort of look on her face like she'd seen a ghost. Though that might not phase her, she was a vampire after all. "WHat's wrong?" he asked, concerned. He was a little afraid for her considering her condition when he'd woken up.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: An empty home (OPEN)   An empty home (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 1:49 pm

Sessi looked at Anna with a frown, Derik patted Anna on the head. "No party. Maybe next month. No ones heads or minds are in the right places for that right now, my love. I promise next month." Derik told Anna, Anna sighed and wanted something to keep her busy. but the look on Sessi's face made Anna realize that being in a room full of strangers might not be a good idea. Standing up, Sessi took David's hand leading him out the back door for a second as Derik stared at them. Sessi stood out on the porch trying to push the image out of her head. "Not in the mood for a party. And I'm guessing nor are you." Sessi suggested sadly. She wasn't keen on seeing really anyone right now, but spending the time with David to just let the world shine over her to make her ease her pain. Sounded good right now. "Wanna go for a car ride or something? We can go into town and grab some stuff?" Anything, anything to keep her mind off of what she has been seeing.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: An empty home (OPEN)   An empty home (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 1:59 pm

David followed Sessi out of the house, sparing a grateful glance at Derik before facing forward to exit. He stood on the porch breathing the fresh air. It was comforting, all the clean air that seeped into his lungs. "Sounds like a plan," he agreed. It didn't really matter to him where they went, or whether they went somewhere at all. he just needed time to think and relax without useless interruption. He took another refreshing breath of air.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: An empty home (OPEN)   An empty home (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 2:06 pm

"Let's go grab some music. And just spend the day in town. No one will bother us with so many people around." Sessi said thinking it was a plan. Her eyes stared at David for a moment, anything to keep those images away. Thinking about whose car to take, she figured Derik's charger was the best bet since it had a cd player. Images kept appearing everywhere, she had to get away from the house. Away from the people that had so much sadness on her mind when she is dealing with it herself. "Can you ask Derik for the keys to his car?" Sessi asked with a smirk on her face.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: An empty home (OPEN)   An empty home (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 2:13 pm

David was ready to head for on eof the cars when she asked him to get the keys from her father. "Uh...okay," he said reluctantly. He didn't like the idea of going back in by himself, but he didn't want to be afraid. He was afraid, very much so, but Sessi didn't need to know that. He turned back around and headed into the house to find Derik. He was still in the kitchen where they'd left him. "Uh, Derik? Sir?" He mentally scolded himself. Who says sir? "Could Sessi and I borrow your car?" He bit his lip, half expecting the vampire to turn and murder him on the spot.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: An empty home (OPEN)   An empty home (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 2:17 pm

anna had gone upstairs to clean, as Derik looked at David enter the room. Reaching into his pocket, his strong hands pulled out a set of keys. "Be careful, Davi-boy. Both of you. I'm sorry we couldn't save your mother, from what Sessi told us. She was a nice woman. So, my deepest sympothy and apologies to you." Derik bowed his head, and then tossed David the keys. He headed out of the room and watched out the window for a moment. Sessi came in behind David and stood in the door way. "Want to-" She smacked herself in the head remembering he doesn't have a lisence. "Let's go pretty boy." Sessi said trying to make a smile appear on David's face.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: An empty home (OPEN)   An empty home (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 2:42 pm

David flinched when Derik put his hand in his pocket, but all he pulled out were the keys to the car. Jeez he was getting jumpy. He held out his hand for the keys, but he did not give them over right away. Instead he talked to him about his mother. A nice woman? Sessi's never met her, he wanted to say, but didn't. David wasn't sure he liked Derik calling him Davi-boy. It was too...fatherly somehow. "Thanks," he said shortly and went back to Sessi. He gazed at her blankly and held out the keys.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: An empty home (OPEN)   An empty home (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 2:49 pm

Sessi smirked at David and took the keys in her hand. His face showed something he disliked, but then went blank. Hearing what Derik said to David, she didn't know if David remembered she has heard his mother's mind before or not. "He is at least trying." Sessi sighed as she kept things flowing through her mind. Then something slipped, her eyes widened when she saw a figure standing behind DAvid. She had to get out of there. "Let's go. You pick." Sessi laughed as she went around the house getting into the charger. She watched and waited for David with a false smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An empty home (OPEN)   An empty home (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An empty home (OPEN)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forbidden Love :: Seagull's Point :: Shell Cove-
Jump to: