Forbidden Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am neither good, nor bad, neither angel nor devil, I am a man, I am a vampire. -Michael Romkey (I, Vampire)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Shop Around the Corner

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Reason

The Reason

The Shop Around the Corner Empty
PostSubject: The Shop Around the Corner   The Shop Around the Corner Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 7:13 pm

David and Sessi rode through the town with different things on each of their minds. David was considering what Derik had said and wondering why the vampires were being so kind to him all of a sudden. They'd instructed Sessi to just get rid of him not days before. He shook his head, reflecting on everything that had happened. As much as he wanted to say that being with Sessi made up for all of it, he couldn't help think that it might have been better if he hadn't ever spared her a glance at school. He sighed. His mother would still be alive. But he had met her, he had fallen in love and there was no denying it now. He'd sooner cut off one of his fingers than leave Sessi. They pulled up into the shared parking lot of Borders and the music store. David stared fondly at the average sized store with its assortment of instruments and cds. "I love it here," he told her. His voice sounded almost sad about it.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: The Shop Around the Corner   The Shop Around the Corner Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 1:44 am

As they drove into down, Sessi kept her mind on the road and kept it thinking. Why had she been seeing ghosts again, she knew they were all in her head. But she had just got over it after leaving Japan. Her eyes stared at David for a moment sadly, wishing that none of this had happened. That her eyes had never fallen on him, but yet they did. Still blaming herself for what happened to David's mother, Sessi's mind blamed herself for the problem with Maria and Julian and everyone. How they turned on her, but now were getting closer cause they don't want to lose anyone again. How Derik was trying to make David feel better, even though he doesn't know what to think about the human dating his vampire daughter. It was something that Sessi had to deal with, cause she wasn't about to leave David unless she was dead. She loved him too much, more than any member that had ever been in her family or life. Peering back at David for only a moment, she caught his eyes they looked to be thinking about something; how she wished she could read his mind. but that is something Sessi loved about David other than him being him, she had to ask what is on his mind what is going on. Everything, she enjoyed that. They were silent the whole trip, in which she wish that it wasn't. Parking near a shopping center, Border's caught their view as David told her that he loved it there. "I know. Never really been here. Normally...never mind." Sessi forced a smirk on her face. feeling that as long as she didn't think about it, no ghosts would show up in her mind. Grabbing David's hand for a moment, she skipped as she led him inside. "guess I'll need a new microphone." Sessi suggested with a grin.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkesticrealms.com
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: The Shop Around the Corner   The Shop Around the Corner Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 2:18 pm

He got out of the car and walked beside Sessi who was skipping. he smiled to himself as they passed Borders to the store next to it. They walked into the music store and David noticed the familiar smell of the store. It confused him because he couldn't ever remember smelling the store but the scent that came to him was as familiar as his own face. He tried to forget about it as they wandered te store. "Microphones are probably over by the amps," he said, pointing. He knew they were. He'd been here often enough. As they passed by the guitars, he stared at one towards the top shelf. It was sleek and a dark, rich, reddish-brown color. He'd often stood and stared at it. It was well out of his price range which was about 0, but it was nice to look at. He pulled his focus away from it as they walked toward the microphones.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: The Shop Around the Corner   The Shop Around the Corner Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 3:15 pm

Sessi saw David pause for a moment to look at guitars; but she figured he was going to do his own thing. Walking over to the back wall where there were microphones, her eyes stared at them wodnering which one to get. There were black ones, metal ones, all an asortment, but she wondered if she should get a wireless one.
"David, what would you say if I started another singing career? With you as my guitarist." She winked at him with a smirk on her face.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: The Shop Around the Corner   The Shop Around the Corner Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 4:41 pm

He trailed over to her while she looked. He'd never looked much at the microphones. He didn't need to after all. He was a fair singer, but there had never been a reason for him to get one before. "I'd say that was wonderful." he grinned at her, not sure whether she was joking. "But you might want a more skilled guitar player." He gazed at the boxes with their pictures of microphones. "Looking for one in particular?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: The Shop Around the Corner   The Shop Around the Corner Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 6:39 pm

"come on. A couple as a singer or as players. That would be fun." Sessi winked at him trying to forget still what has been happening with her brain. Grabbing a cordless one that hooks up to her ear like a headset. Her mind caught the thoughts of everyone in the building, how there are humans being killed around the city. Trying not to think about it, the images and thoughts of everyone kept coming to her head. Trying to keep her smile on her face, it was getting harder each time. Till finally she wrapped her arms around david and just hugged him tightly.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: The Shop Around the Corner   The Shop Around the Corner Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 8:16 pm

David smiled lightly and picked up one of the boxes off the shelf to give himself something to do. He looked at it for a moment, then put it back gentley. Sessi seemed to have found one she liked though. David glanced at it, then at Sessi's face. it was a little strained even though she was smiling. A concerned expression spread across David's face. Something was bothering her, and he didn't know what else it could be besides what had happened with Julian and Maria. He was going to say something to make her feel better, but instead he just let her hug him. His arms wrapped around her almost like a brother would. He tried to convey as much comfort as he could. "It's all going to be okay. We'll be okay," he murmured to her. One of the employees gave him a funny look. He knew most of the staff pretty well and had even considered getting a job here once he had his driver's license.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: The Shop Around the Corner   The Shop Around the Corner Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 8:35 pm

Sessi released David and looked up at him. "Sorry. Its just so many voices. I know everything will be fine." Sessi told him with a forced smile. . She picked up the box her hands dropped, and smiled at it. "Want some cd's?" Sessi asked, she held his hand trying to block out the voices. It was the day she would try and forget what happened try and forget the pain for a moment as to not see ghosts again. Walking down the foriegn music catagory, she smiled searching through the japanese artist. "I'll get you some music if you want. Or do you want to make music with me?" She winked at him as she searched through the titles. the people were still bothering her, but she tried to remember why they are there.

((If you want we can start a topic with the wolves as well. just let me know if you want to start it or me.))
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: The Shop Around the Corner   The Shop Around the Corner Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 1:40 pm

"I'm sorry," he said sadly. He felt bad that she was having to go through this, and worse that he couldn't do anything about it. "I don't need anything," he told her. There was no use for her to spend money on him, he had plenty. He shook his head, amused by her wink. "Love too," he responded. He glanced behind him at the guitar again on it's stand way up high. Looking away quickly, his eyes moved to the cd's in fron of him. They were all in languages he didn't understand. "Are any of them yours?" he asked, scanning the rows of them.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: The Shop Around the Corner   The Shop Around the Corner Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 1:52 pm

Pulling out one, she looked at David when he spoke. "Yeah. One." Sessi said holding out a cd to David, it had a picture of her in a black dress the one that got ruined. "We can go to the park here sometime today or something." Sessi noticed though that David kept staring at a dark colored guitar that caught his attention. It looked amazing and seemed like something David would like as a present. One for christmas or for a birthday, seeing a sample guitar on the ground she saw a violin as well near it. Picking it up for only a moment Sessi stared at David in the cd isle. A few members of the staff watched her as she began playing the violin. She knew it wasn't a good idea cause it is a store, but she played a song with a good beat.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: The Shop Around the Corner   The Shop Around the Corner Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 1:58 pm

David took the cd and looked at it, tipping his head sideways. It was Sessi, but this was a different Sessi. His expression turned to one of thought as he set the cd back down when she walked away. He didn't have time to say anything before she started playing the violin. He glanced behind him at the employee he'd seen earlier. The man wasn't bothered and a couple customers had even stopped to listen. David shrugged with a grin and followed Sessi over to the instruments. He pulled up a stool and sat on it, leaning against the shelf along the wall. he didn'tlisten to violin music much, but it wasn't bad, for orchestra. He smiled and tapped his foot to the beat.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: The Shop Around the Corner   The Shop Around the Corner Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 2:09 pm

Sessi played for a little bit, it put her mind at ease for a moment. Stopping as she looked at David out the corner of her eye. Putting the instrument back she stares at David with a smile on her face. "Sorry. It cleared my head for a moment." Sessi laughed, noticing though that there had been people watching and listening. Grabbing her cd it was one she already owned she thought, but then looking at it, she saw that is was one of those best song list kind of things. Shrugging she looked back up at the guitar david kept staring at. "When is your birthday?" Sessi asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: The Shop Around the Corner   The Shop Around the Corner Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 2:21 pm

David hopped off the stool and followed her back over to the cds. He followed her glance to the instrument section, but she'd looked away too quickly for him to tell what she'd looked at. "Not for like 7 months." ((I don't know what time of year it is...)) He glanced at the cd she was holding again. He recognized her dress with a jolt of surprise. She'd kept it for that long?
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: The Shop Around the Corner   The Shop Around the Corner Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 2:25 pm

Seeing him jump, made Sessi get a little defensive as her eyees narrowed looking around the room but seeing nothing or hearing nothing that would be threatening. Her eyes looked back at David with a sigh. "don't do that, you scared me." Sessi rubbed the back of her head. Hearing though that his birthday was seven months away, made her sigh. she was thinking it was closer so she could get David the guitar. "I don't know when mine is really." Sessi said with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: The Shop Around the Corner   The Shop Around the Corner Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 2:29 pm

David laughed. "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." His face got less amused as he saw that she'd really been disturbed by the little jump he'd made. "Lost track of it, did you?" His British accent stood out a little more than it normally did. "Want to go to the park now?" he suggested. There didn't seem to be much left to do here and it would be more relaxing outside.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: The Shop Around the Corner   The Shop Around the Corner Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 2:36 pm

"It's ok." Sessi sighed, she smirked when he made a joke about her losing track of it. "Actually, I just don't know. Never knew my birthday." Sessi replied, she loved her british accent. It sounded more mezmorizing than vampire's luring voice. She bought the cd and then turned to David. "Sure. Park sounds nice. Haven't played on one in a while." Sessi said. Skipping towards the door, she turned back for only a moment looking at David and then back at the guitar. She had an idea for later. A way to get it for him without her even having him see.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: The Shop Around the Corner   The Shop Around the Corner Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 2:08 pm

David chuckled at her playground comment. "Me neither. Not since elementary school." He walked with her out of the store. The park wasn't far, just across the street so they didn't really need the car to get there. He led the way across the parking lot toward the park. When they reached it, he stood and stared at it for a few seconds. It wasn't very large, just a small playground with a few wooden benches strewn around the perimeter and a small field of grass. It was peaceful though. Most kids were at school and only a couple people walking their dogs trailed by every now and then.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: The Shop Around the Corner   The Shop Around the Corner Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 1:26 pm

At the park, Sessi smiled as she stared at everyone walking around. some with dogs, there were a few people walking around with their toddlers ones that were not ready for school. Her black curly hair hung over her shoulders as her golden eyes stared out at everyone. David next to her, she didn't move. "At least its a nice day." Sessi said with a smile. She looked over and kissed David on the cheeks, it wasn't big so if anyone got hurt she might not go nuts over the blood. Taking her shoes off, she walked on the grass barefoot. It was so nice to be out and about like this "David, are you hungry at all or anything?" Sessi asked just to make sure as she walked along the grass.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: The Shop Around the Corner   The Shop Around the Corner Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 10:06 pm

David strolled along with her, but he kept his shoes on. "Nah, I'm alright." Lately he'd noticed he hadn't had to eat as often as he used to. In the past few days, he'd only eaten one or two meals a day and he was fine. The bright sun quickly warmed the cold spot where Sessi had kissed him as they walked along through the grass. "It's really nice outside today." David was rather surprised. It had been so cold the nights before. As he walked, he got to thinking. He didn't want to think. Not about his mom, or Gavin and Danielle, or about the wolves. He needed distraction. Casting around wildly for something to talk about, he said, "If we did do a music thing together, what would we call ourselves? Our group I mean."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: The Shop Around the Corner   The Shop Around the Corner Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 11:07 pm

Sessi laughed, she actually didn't know the answer to the question. Holding her shoes in her hand, Sessi looked at everyone going by them or walking around. All their minds entering her head, but silence from david's mind. it was alright for once to have silence at times, but she slipped back into what happened. Smiling her face turned into a sad expression as she saw two ghosts from her past standinng in the middle of a small area nearby, Sessi froze for a moment with a look of terror on her face. Closing her eyes she turned away from the images. forcing a smile on her face, she began turning and going a different way. "I dont really know. What would you like to name it?" Sessi asked as she put her shoes in the bag that had the microphone in it. "I think we could be rather good. as long as I don't sing in japanese." She laughed. "You look nice by the way. And at least, you'll be all warm in a nice bed and stuff tonight. Hope my singing doesn't drive you insane." Sessi laughed.

(((Sorry for not being on, my mother had that flu so I wasn't here for a while. I just got back today.))
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: The Shop Around the Corner   The Shop Around the Corner Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:52 pm

David laughed as they strolled along. "Thanks. I'm sure your singing won't bother me at all. If anything it'll help me sleep." He wondered for a minute about names for a music group, but he didn't think of anything clever. He was about to express his frustration, but then a familiar face stuck out in the crowd across the street. "Was that-?" He craned his head to see, but there were too many people. It couldn't have been. And yet... David took off running towards the crowd. All thought left him except for one primary goal. Get to Stephen. He followed behind him all the way to Denny's. Vaguely, he noticed Adam and Megan as well along with people he didn't know. When all of them were in the restaurant, David stood outside, staring through the window at them. He didn't even know if Sessi had followed him, but he wasn't thinking about it. He glared throught he glass, waiting for something to happen. Anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Shop Around the Corner   The Shop Around the Corner Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Shop Around the Corner
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forbidden Love :: Portsburg :: Borders-
Jump to: