Forbidden Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am neither good, nor bad, neither angel nor devil, I am a man, I am a vampire. -Michael Romkey (I, Vampire)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Decision of Fate

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rose
Admin
Rose

The Decision of Fate - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Decision of Fate   The Decision of Fate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:36 pm

Controlling himself enough to listen to the meager vampire's excuses, Loren smiled with a certain malice. He knew what the vampire, Megan was it, was saying wasn't the truth. But then what was? It confused him, this confusion this uncertainty.
Staring down at the couple, the female clinging to her mate, he tried to see behind their lie. They were good he would allow it. Yes, he had noticed that what they were spouting, what they were pushing wasn't the truth. However, the real story he couldn't dissect from either of their faces.
" My friends, I understand your problem with the most sincere of condolences. Newborns, the creatures we were all once weren't we, can be very pesky at their best. I see it has taken I toll on you, Megan, dear and I extend my hospitality to you. Please, have a seat until you feel collected once more. Skylar, I hope you have recovered from the bite, and you may rest yourself next to your coven member if you wish. I have some things that need to be discussed with your friend. Cole, would you follow me into the next room?" Gesturing out of the living room, the latter followed Loren.

Slightly baffled as to Loren's manner towards Megan and Skylar, Cole followed his new leader into a well furnished study. A desk was placed under a wide french window that would have let in a good amount of light if it had been day and in a different state, one more prone to sunlight.
With a determined walk, Loren made his way to this desk only stopping to grab a pen that had found surface on a book shelf.
" I find your friends most agreeable, Cole. They would make fine additions to our coven. You must relay to them my wishes for their company once they are revived enough from their mishap." Loren spoke calmly as his hand worked furiously with the pen.
Completely confused to the origin of this very strange change in his leaders attitude, Cole found no answer to his question when he was handed the paper that Loren had so feverishly been working at. Only upon reading its writing did he finally understand the vampires ultimate plan.

They're not telling the truth I hope you noticed. We must not make them suspect that we know. Your are to go and keep them occupied why I find the maker of the noise from up stairs I have a feeling your friends real intentions are linked with it. Keep them in that room at whatever costs.

Looking up, Cole realized that he was alone. Much more at ease to know that his evil teacher hadn't gone over to the light side, he exited the study with his sinister smile back in place.
Back to top Go down
https://coldbloods.rpg-board.net
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: The Decision of Fate   The Decision of Fate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:23 am

(I had an almost perfect post all typed out and stuff.. and then I pushed send.... and it said I wasn't logged in (which I had been..) so... I'll retype it when I can but I just wanted to let everyone know that I was trying.. XP)
Back to top Go down
http://www.idk.com/idk
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: The Decision of Fate   The Decision of Fate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 9:54 pm

Skylar helped Meghan up to the couch, making sure she was sitting up straight before releasing his grip on her. Once Loren and the obiedient Cole left the room, Skylar could hear muffled voices on the other side of the door. He looked into Meg's eyes, his thought relflected back at him. He interlaced his fingers with hers as they listened to Loren speak in hushed, low tones. Right before Loren came into the room, Skylar spoke, pretending like the pair had been talking the entire time. "I bet you can't wait to get back to London and see those delicate pink flowers," Skylar pretended not to notice Loren stalking across the room, "you looked so beautiful with them spread about you last year." It was true--meg had looked beautiful. She had had a fancy black dress on for a dressy dinner they were going to be attending. They had stopped at one of those trees and all of its buds had just bloomed, forming little light pink pedals.

Meg and Skylar looked away from each other as Cole entered the room too, a unrecogizable look on his face.

---

Jenna hugged Grace back just as hard, her arms wrapping around her sister in a big bear hug. "I've missed you too," Jenna dared to whisper out. The familier scent of Grace enveloped her-- lilac and vanilla in a delightful mix. But also there, was the scent of Brad-- recently. She released her sister and then grabbed hold of her hand, pulling both of them behind the headboard, concealed again. She had to bite her lip to keep from yelping. Brad sat there, unseen to Jenna. She hadn't thought he had been that recent. She awkwardly side-hugged him, both of them silent. As time had gone on, Jenna had seen almost the 'older brother' come out in Brad towards her. Grace pointed to the window and Jenna nodded, leaving them to whatever business they were also here for.
She crept over to the window, peering out of it and out to Loren's backyard. A tree stood right outside the window, moonlight shining through the branches and leaves.

---

Matt looked over to Ian after Grace and Brad left, signaling with his hands that he was going to climb up after them. He easily scaling the ten-twenty feet, swinging his feet up to balance on a big branch facing the window. He didn't see Grace or Brad through the window, but stood, in waiting for whatever signal they could give. All of a sudden, light poured into the room and someone's shadow lingered in the doorway. Startled, Matt used his power quickly, becoming completely invisible. The shadow disappaered and it was only silent a moment before a shrill scream came from downstairs. Matt knew it wasn't Jenna's scream, he would be able to tell if it was her.
Then the door opened again a few moments later, a smaller shadow appearing in the doorway. It was shut quickly and Matt was about to warn Grace and Brad, when he heard the familier sound of Jenna's soft voice. About a minute later, her face appeared in the window, bathed in moonlight. He stepped forward, his power turning him back to his orginal form. Her eyes widened in surprize and she slid open the window with shaking hands. Climbing up and out, she landed gracefully on the branch beside Matt, making sure not to loose her balance. He scooped her up in his arms, a whoosh of breath coming from her lungs in suprize.
He carried her down the rest of the way. He wanted to take her far, far away, to make absolute sure that she was safe from any harm--including Loren and Cole. He let her down on the shiny, dew-speckled grass, and Ian jogged over. Matt nodded towards the woods and the couple went first, Matt leading the way, holding onto Jenna's seeminly fragile hand, and then Ian following on their heels.

(Finally I got it all typed out again.. I have to say.. it's not as good as my other one.. but it will do Wink
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: The Decision of Fate   The Decision of Fate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 4:32 pm

(someone plz post? Sad ... haha sorry.. kinda anticipating it Smile))
Back to top Go down
Casey

Casey

PostSubject: Re: The Decision of Fate   The Decision of Fate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 8:49 pm

(I'll post as Brad (if it's still needed) and Megan soon. I've got some drama going on right now, and haven't been in the mood or had time to post. I'll get to it hopefully soon.)
Back to top Go down
Casey

Casey

PostSubject: Re: The Decision of Fate   The Decision of Fate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 6:03 pm

Brad hugged Jenna, relieved to have her safe with them for the time being. He could see the relief plain on Grace's face too, and then Jenna was gone, eager to be with Matt and safe in his arms. It was funny how things turned out with the four of them, everything fitting perfectly. Looking to his side he saw his love, and offered her a small half smile of accomplishment and squeezed her hand. They still had a lot more to do to finish things, but it was a start.
"When Matt gets back, we're going to have to act quickly." Brad breathed into Grace's ear, careful to be quiet. He knew that she already knew, but for some reason he felt the need to tell her that. He knew she could easily care for herself, but the need to protect Grace in every way possible was there. He'd have to watch her when the fight started.
The distraction of finding Jenna had made Brad forget to be combing through the minds of their enemies. He did a quick seach and discovered something that made his body tighten with anticipation and fear. Loren was coming. Swiftly, he ushered Grace towards the window and stepped in front of her.

~~~~~

Megan felt like she was being forced to sit down, but she did and nodded to Loren in fake gratitude. Skylar sat next to her as Loren and Cole left the room. After a moment, they both heard voices coming from the other room, but nothing sounded suspicious to Meg. That didn't ease the feeling of pure fear that had come as a tight knot in her stomach. Even Skylar's hand in hers didn't help, but she was happy to have him with her all the same.
Looknig into her love's eyes, Megan mouthed words to him, words that explained all that needed to be explained and conveyed what he needed to hear. "I'm scared." It was obvious in her eyes and she had to take a few calming breaths to regain her act just in time for Loren to come in and leave again. Skylar's choice of converstation surprised her at first, but she caught on quickly. "Oh! I remember that day, it was so nice."
Meg sucked in her breath when Cole walked in, his face and eyes unreadable to her. What on earth had happened that had seperated him from his coven so quickly?
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

PostSubject: Re: The Decision of Fate   The Decision of Fate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 5:57 pm

(Yay for my lazy procrastinating ><)

Loren didn't so much as spend a glance toward the two "love birds" chatting about some meaningless thing. He was on to them, and this was obviously a trick. Besides, he didn't have to worry about them at the moment; his new student would take care of them if they tried anything fishy. He snorted to himself. He'd kill them both right now, and oh he so wanted to for their insolence, but he had other things to tend to. That noise had been something; some one was up there, and it wasn't just his prisoner, Jenna. He walked with certainty, and a grim smug look about his face. It was Brad, and he knew it. No wonder he'd been late showing up; he'd been too busy busting Jenna out. Cheating death? No way. Not after Loren was done with him. He flew up the stairs swiftly, and approached the room where the noise had previously been sounded. No one was getting out of this alive. He should have just killed Jenna on the spot instead of kidnapping her; it would have made things so much easier. He scoweled, his dark red eyes burning with a deadly intensity. Whoever was behind this door, he'd kill without a second thought. Retching the door open, it slammed against the wall with such a force that it cracked and nearly broke in two. There, outlined by the moonlight spilling in through the open window in the back of the room, was none other than Brad. Loren could easily detect Grace's scent somewhere in the room as well, and Jenna's. Possibly Matt's, too, but that one was fading and not entirely there. Loren straightened up his stature when he made eye contact with his foe, though his eyes did not change. They still held a feral wildness to them. This was the end for one of them. "Invading my home, taking my prize?" he cooed mockingly, his tone like acid, though still holding an air of superiority. "You pests." He spat those words, narrowing his eyes, and baring his teeth. Without another second of thought, Loren barreled across the room, his hand extended, straight for Brad's throat. He made contact, and tumbled out the window with his foe. Apparently Grace had been behind Brad's bulky form, because he met a sort of opposition before falling out the open window. He landed squarely on top of Brad outside his house, pinning him to the ground by the throat. Brad struggled beneath his grip, vainly attempting to break free. Loren's eyes focused on Brad's, and the vampire beneath him stopped moving, a frozen look of hatred spread across his face. Loren laughed maniacally at the helplessness of his foe. "This is too easy," he bellowed, his voice louder withthe power he felt surging through his body. He said those words outloud for everyone to hear, and then turned his attention back to his helpless victim. "You're like a human; helpless and weak. I'll kill you now." With those last words uttered, Loren raised his arm into the night, and brought it back down with all the power he had to muster, focusing only on beheading his foe.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: The Decision of Fate   The Decision of Fate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:21 pm

The sight of Jenna once again in Matt's arms made Grace truly smile for the first time in too long. She couldn't imagine what her sister had gone through, being held captive under Cole and Loren who were both equally cruel and demented. But she was safe now and that was all that mattered.
Ushering them out the window, Grace followed their forms until she could no longer hear their footfalls with her keen ears. She knew what came next. It was too hard to keep the negative outcomes of the battle from her mind. What if Brad were hurt? What if she got hurt? Who would look after Jenna? The one that scared her most was losing her love. Grace knew that if she died, Brad would take care of Jenna, so she wasn't too worried about that one. But just the idea of losing him brought a hard lump to her throat. He was her match in every way.
Brad's sudden tensing up brought Grace out of her small panic attack. The cause of his anxiety was immediately noticable. The stinking stench of Loren was already sifting through the door. Preparing to leap, she was hendered by the sudden blockade that was Brad. His need to protect her was cute at times, but right now it only made her pissed. I can take him too.
The apearance of her foe cut off any more protests. Slamming the door open, he walked in with his normal, cocky swagger. Oh, how she hated that vampire.
"Invading my home, taking my prize?" His voice dripped with hate and malice. Grace wanted to scream at him that Jenna was mever his and never would be, but she was frozen. She wanted to believe it was because she hated him so much, but she couldnt deny that she feared him. A vampire with as much power as Loren cut a fearsome character.
She knew his attack was coming, but when he finally leaped, she still couldn't gain the strength to slide out from behind Brad. The force of Loren's attack hitting her love, sent Grace through the window. Brad and Loren continued to fly through the air before hitting the ground hard. At the last minute, she had grabbed onto the window seal which kept her clinging onto the side of the house, but gave her a nasty bashing. The impact had left her disoriented, so it was a while before she was aware of what was going on again. Pushing her feet agaisnt the side of the house, Grace propelled herself into the air before dropping the small distance to the ground.
The scene that met her gaze was not a pleasent one. Loren had landed on Brad and now had him in his strong grip.
"You're like a human; helpless and weak. I'll kill you now." The words were like a trigger inside the red head. He was going to kill her love, fullfilling the nightmare she had just been panicing about. Not if I can help it.
With amazing spead, Grace flung herself at the vampire she loathed with all her heart. Her attack sent him flying into a tall sycamore, which then proceeded to break in half.
" Look who's weak now."
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: The Decision of Fate   The Decision of Fate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 8:20 pm

(sorreh.. it's kinda short)
Jenna followed Matt's figure through the woods, barbed thorns clinging around her ankles and wrists. Not one left a scratch on her satin-like skin but her clothes were ripped in various places once they finally emerged from deep inside the woods. They were on a road now, in the middle of the night. Jenna had thought that they would stop to rest and slowly make their way back to their house but apparently they weren't far enough from danger for Matt. Jenna could easily see his stern look through the darkness. The way the moonlight caught his wrinkled forehead as he scanned around them for signs of life. They ran down the streets of humans vampire-style, almost as fast as light itself.
Ian was right behind them the entire time, a thoughtful but focased look on his fifteen-year-old face.

Upon reaching the house, Jenna saw the warm glowing lights inside and her whole body untensed itself. She hadn't realized how hard she had been holding two fists but now her hands relaxed. She and Matt were safe--Ian too. Soon, Grace and Brad would be back too, victorious smiles painted on their bright faces.
They climbed the steps of the house, Ian plopping down on the cushioned porch swing. But at that moment, when Matt turned to her, Jenna could read his every intention. "No," she stated firmly.

(twi if you could post as Matt that would be great Smile)
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

PostSubject: Re: The Decision of Fate   The Decision of Fate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:02 pm

(I've been wanting to xD)

Matt ;;

Leaving Brad, his best friend, behind to face that monster alone made Matt sick to his stomach, but at the same time his mind was completely at ease now that Jenna was safe and out of harm's way, at least for now. It felt wonderful to know that she wasn't in the line of danger anymore, and that she was right behind him, running just as fast as he was, with Ian following closely behind. All the while the three forms, blurred from their swift movement, made their way down a moonlit street somewhere in the woods surrounding Shell Cove, Matt's face was hardened. His usually soft golden eyes were now cold and intimidating as they continually made rounds scanning the horizon for any sign of danger that may have followed them from Loren's house. At this point, he'd give his life to keep Jenna safe from harml the last thing he wanted was for her to go through that again. His brows furrowed and every sense he had focused on the surroundings around the three vampires, he kept his legs running as fast as they could go through the abandoned street. No human would be out on this road at this time of night, so they had nothing to worry about. Even still, he wanted to put as much distance between that place as possible from where they were headed.

A shape loomed before them, outlined in moonlight, it's bulk stood out from the tall, skinny trees that surrounded them. Matt breathed a small sighof relief at the sight of their house; this was safe. At least for now. Still, that one nagging thought wouldn't leave him alone. He kept finding his mind wander back to his friend and Grace at Loren's house, facing the danger alone. They had the other two with them, of course, but Matt still didn't trust them. They had been there, nonetheless, at Jenna's kidnapping, and hadn't done a thing about stopping it. Even though they pledged their allegiance to Grace and the rest of them, the two still didn't have Matt's trust. Ian stayed behind, making himself comfortable on the cusioned porch swing outside, while Matt and Jenna headed inside, alone. It felt like ages since they'd had any alone time, thought he couldn't come to enjoy it. Once again, he couldn't get his friends out of his mind; he had to go back and help them. Taking in a breath of air, he turned around to face Jenna, and opened his mouth to speak. She beat him to the punch, however, with a stern "No." Matt couldn't hold back the small smile that ensued; she knew him too well. Still, the smile was ill timed, and it broke off abruptly soon after. Sighing, he lifted his right hand and stroked her soft cheek gently. Softening his hardened eyes, he gazed into her own golden ones and tried again to speak. "I have to," he said simply, his tone serious, even though his eyes were spilling his heart out to her. "You don't know just how powerful Loren is, Jenna. I know Brad has Grace there with him, but Loren can slaughter them both without a second thought. I have to go back and help." His eyes were pleading with her, urging her to understand his thoughts. "You have to stay here, though. You and Ian both." He let out a small sigh and murmured, "I don't know what I'd do if you were in danger again."

----

Brad ;;

He was anticipating it. Even now, Brad could hear Loren's footsteps making their way swiftly toward the bedroom; they had no chance to escape now. All they could do was wait until he showed up. He knew Grace wasn't happy about him blocking her way, but he couldn't help it. His protective urge was simply too much. He couldn't let her be in harm's way, when this was only between Loren and himself. This long, deep-dug hole of hatred that over the years had been forged between the two. Without another thought, the door was wrenched open violently and thrown back against the wall, revealing Loren himself. Brad snarled at his words, but hold his ground; he had something to protect this time. Before he could react, however, Loren launched the first attack, and the two were sent tumbling out the window. They wrestled mid-air for control. Unfortunately, however, Loren won that match and landed on top, pinning Brad to the ground by his throat. A few menacing words, and Brad felt the hatred surge through him. Strength filled his muscles and he focused only on breaking his enemy's grip, however Loren caught his eye and he felt his muscles stiffen and freeze. He could do nothing as Loren raised his hand and brought it down with a mighty force behind it. This was the end. In a flurry of blindingly fast movement, Loren was flung off of Brad's body and into the nearest tree, which then broke in half by the hard impact. Brad quickly climbed to his feet and prepared himself to fight again, only to see Grace there, battle-ready near where Loren was still recoperating from that last attack. "Grace!" He shouted. "This fight is between Loren and me." Brad's tone was uncharacteristically serious and dripped with the hatred he felt toward that one single vampire. His golden eyes were deadly serious as he gazed down on his opponent. It was true; he was grateful to Grace for saving him like that, but this fight was brought upon by himself, and he was going to finishit. Years of squabbles and this was finally going to be the end of it.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: The Decision of Fate   The Decision of Fate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 9:24 am

Glaring down at the momentarily stunned form of Loren, Grace wanted to spit out her disgust, her hatred, her regret. She had given herself to this monster in a way she had never thought of, let alone done before. Not even with Brad. It should have been with Brad, but she had become distracted. One moment of indecision and he'd caught her in his alluring yet lethal grip.
It was hard to think that something positive could have come through such pain and shame, but it had. With every kiss, every touch, he had torn and ripped her clean away from her loved ones. She had done so many things she wasn't proud of...but, in the end, all these things had caused a sort of awakening in her. Standing completely free, shield not only down, but long gone, Grace had finally seen past the immaculate, goody-goody, angel. No, she was just a lost girl, who had been toyed and played with by temptation in vampire form.
Now found and forgiven, she carried with her a sense of humility instead of her unbreakable shield. So, in a strange way, Grace wanted to thank Loren, as he lay squirming and moaning under her foot like the worm he was. Knowing that he had finally helped someone, unintentionally of course, would probably be more painful to him than a thousand more crashes.
" Grace." Hearing her name being called, she turned around to the one who was speaking it.
"This fight is between Loren and me."
His tone was so serious as he stared past her to the slowly reviving form, eyes gleaming with hatred and contempt.
She should have known that Brad had never planned on sharing the killing of Loren with her. There was his protection paranoia, and then his long history with said vampire. But, for some reason, hearing these restraining words spoken agitated her to the point of arguing. Sure, he had known Loren long before she had even met him, and he had really caused a lot of pain for Brad. However, Grace's life was now also filled with the painful stain of Loren's wicked, cruel ways. She wanted to tear him limb from limb, and watch the individual pieces burn until there was only ashes as much as her love. But he obviously didn't see that.
A noise from the house reminded her that Loren wasn't the only vampire who left a trail of pain wherever he went. Cole must pay for what he had done to her sister, Jenna. Flicking her gaze from the house to the almost upright figure, Grace gave in with a sigh.
" Just remember your not the only one who life was cruelly upset by that monster."
With one last glare, Grace sprinted back to the house, ready to take out her Brad irritation and Loren hatred on a very suitable candidate.
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: The Decision of Fate   The Decision of Fate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:06 pm

Skylar watched Loren leave the room, praying that Grace and Brad had gotten Jenna out of thare and they were hiding. Cole approached Meg and him, an unusual look on his face. Skylar squeezed Meg's hand gently, giving her a slight warning before he started talking to Cole.
After a moment's pause of Cole standing awkwardly off the the side, Skylar managed to speak. "What the hell was that about? What's going on, Cole?" Right as he said his last few stern words, they heard a crash in one of the room upstairs. A second later, a thousand or so glass shards landed on the grass and there was a bunch of yelling. Skylar was on his feet, his eyes trained on Cole, who, from what Skylar could tell, was trying to decide whether to go help his new ally or battle his forthcoming enemies. Before Cole had the chance to escape from their grasp, Skylar took two quick strides and forced Cole against the wall, the paint cracking behind Cole's back.
"Tell me... now!" Skylar's anger-control was fading fast and he pushed Cole against the wall again despite his (he was almost sure of) x- beta.
It just took one cold, silent touch of Meghan's hand on his arm that made Skylar relax his gaurd slightly. He could tell that she was staring at him but his eyes wouldn't look away from Cole. After the pain that Cole had caused and helped with, he hardly deserved any gentleness.

--------

As Matt talked, Jenna looked down at her feet, her head pounding. He couldn't leave her. She had to help too. She wasn't a weakling. He reached his hand out, his thumb stroking her cheek bone gently.
"I don't know what I'd do if you were in danger again."
She looked up, her golden eyes meeting his.
"But you can't leave me. Y-you just can't." Jenna's voice was starting to crack. Her lifeless heart was still but her head was whirling with conflicting emotions. She took a step closer to him, longing to feel him close to her. Longing to the familier scent of him. His hands were at his side now and she took one of them in her hand. He was still looking in her eyes but not before a shadow appeared in the doorway. Matt's eyes glanced away and she struggled to remain control of her emotions. It was Ian.

--------

"Sorry... but I heard a loud crash..." Ian's voice faded off as he saw their hands interwoven. "It was really loud and sounded like it was coming from that guy's house. If any of us are to go back, it should be now." He looked at Jenna's face, her eyes set hard on her boyfriend's.

She whispered something to him... something that he could make out as, "If you're going, I'm coming too." Ian saw Matt's face in a mix of emotions as Ian wondered what he would possibley say to that.
Back to top Go down
Casey

Casey

PostSubject: Re: The Decision of Fate   The Decision of Fate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 6:45 pm

Megan watched as Skylar pinned Cole against the wall, and then took two swift steps to stand by his side, offering her support. Her gaze flicked upwards, where the noise was loud and scary sounding. She really hoped that her side was winning, and the Jenna was safe now. If not, then this danger might all be for nothing. After a moment or so, she was brought back to the current issue in front of her, where she could tell Skylar was about to loose it. His voice was shaking slightly, and it scared Meg. Their time was running out.
She didn't want to interfere, but she placed her hand on Skylar's arm, staring at him with penetrating eyes. As much as Cole had hurt them, murder of their beta was not something she wanted on Skylar's record if it could be helped. After a tense, silent moment, Megan spoke the thought that must have been on all three of the broken coven's minds. She decided to blow their cover.
"Cole, we need to know if you're with us. Are you going to turn your back on our coven, when we both love you dearly?" She didn't know where her strength came from, but her voice was firm and straightforward. "Skylar and I don't want to hurt you, but we will if we have to."

(Since I'm pretty sure Cole's going to refuse, Skylar and Meg could probably just chase him off.)

Last edited by Casey on Sat May 15, 2010 6:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: The Decision of Fate   The Decision of Fate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 10:07 pm

Following Loren back into the room, Cole hid his feelings from Megan and Skylar by pulling out the old I'm-thinking-about-something-that-you'll-never-guess face he used to annoy the hell out of his clan members with. It felt good to have it back.
Loren didn't linger long, only pausing to give the couple a disgusted glance. Wishing he could escape as easily, the vampire turned to his old friends. It was only a matter of time now. His companion was on his way up to reveal the intruders, and Cole was left to deal with the double crossers.
Surprisingly, having the truth told to him, the truth that his friends would rather watch him die than join back up with him, hadn't been such a horrible ordeal. Deep down, he knew he should have guessed their plan. Skylar and Megan had never really cared about Cole's problems with Jenna. Yeah, they had immediately left with him when things had turned sour before, but, now that that they had been forced to pick sides, they had of course gone with the weaker choice. And, now they were going to face the full force of their mistake.
"What the hell was that about? What's going on, Cole?" Of course Skylar would be the one to speak first. And, even better, he was still trying to keep up the little charade. It was practically laughable.
A crash from upstairs signaled the expected discovery of Brad and, most likely, Grace. The shards of glass fell like small daggers to the ground, followed closely by Loren and Brad. Thinking about whether he should go deal with Grace while Loren was fighting the other, Cole's musings were rudely cut short. Skylar had crossed the room in only a few steps, and now had him by the throat, head smashed to the wall. His grip was tight and made an immediate escape impossible.
"Tell me... now!" Having never heard such anger and hate in Skylar's voice, at least not directed at him, Cole was slightly ashamed with himself for how much he wanted to be anywhere but where he was. He was the strong one! This weak vampire, who had never had the potential that he'd had, should be only a minor speed bump in his race to power.
Clenching his muscles to gain the power he needed to break free, Cole suddenly noticed the soft and cool figure that was Megan. No, not her. I can't fight her.
She had always been so kind to him. They were both quiet souls, and she had become as close as a sister to him. Even with the feeling of betrayal still fresh, the thought of hurting her was painful.
"Cole, we need to know if you're with us. Are you going to turn your back on our coven, when we both love you dearly?" Her words hit him harder than any attack that Skylar could give. He had buried all the hopes of going back to how things had been before, and here she was causing them to resurface.
"Skylar and I don't want to hurt you, but we will if we have to." Cole had expected these words to come from Skylar, with more hatred, but definitely not from Megan. Nothing was turning out how he'd pictured it. Maybe he had been wrong about his old clan.
(I have very little muse tonight so I'll post as Grace tomorrow. Sorry for the delay)
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

PostSubject: Re: The Decision of Fate   The Decision of Fate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 4:17 pm

Welp guys, my house flooded the other day. No joke. *sigh* I'm at my cousin's house on my iPod. I have no idea when I can get back on again; it may be as much as a month or more. I hate to say this, but, once agaib, I give you all full-fledged permission to RP Brad, Matt, and our lovely Loren. See ya'll when I can. <333
Back to top Go down
Casey

Casey

PostSubject: Re: The Decision of Fate   The Decision of Fate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 5:31 pm

(Oh no, Twi! I'm so terribly sorry! You'll definitely be in my prayers!)
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: The Decision of Fate   The Decision of Fate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 12:21 am

(same here! augh.. poor twi!!
on a different note, I'll roleplay as Matt.. if someone (I guess like MP) just doesn't have very much time to RP as one of the chars, then I will take thare place if needed. just sayin Wink ... or case.. doesn't matter to me.. lol. I guess, like Casey had said, yall will have more time once school's over.. lol I'm already out.)
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: The Decision of Fate   The Decision of Fate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 5:18 pm

( Ive got my chari's for now. If needed I guess I could rp as Loren, but its been a while since Twi posted that so maybe she'll be back soon.)

Making her way up to the dark house, Grace thought over her strategy. It didn't sound like Megan and Skylar were in the middle of a fight with Cole. She had doubted it, knowing the couple would be hesitant since they were once close with the enemy. However, she had hoped that they would do the right thing for everyone and end the situation. Looks like I'll have to finish it. My pleasure.
Still wanting to keep surprise on her side, Grace opened the back door with the smallest of noises. She had learned the hard way how even small noises can get you in a butt load of trouble. Luckily the sound of arguing had masked her entry, allowing her to slip in and hide behind the island in the kitchen.
The voices seemed to be coming from the room right next to her's, obviously Megan, Skylar, and Cole. It sure didn't sound like angry I-want-to-kill-you kind of arguing. It actually sounded like they were pleading with the enemy. How could they? After all that monster had put Jen through?
" They might not want to, but I sure as hell do."
Throwing herself over the island, Grace exploded into the room, continuing until she made contact with Cole. Her momentum threw him right through the wall, placing him spread eagled on the front lawn.
Not stopping to give Megan and Skylar any explanation, she continued through the hole she had made, planning to pounce on the body of her target. All she landed on was damp grass.
~~~~~~~~~~
The shock of the attack had left Cole motionless for a quarter of a second. And then the natural instinct to survive had kicked in and jolted him back up. There wasn't much cover where he was, so, sprinting around the house, he passed Brad and Loren on his way to the woods. It looked like both opponents were equally skilled, as they took turns throwing each other across the yard. His hopes were set on Loren, but Cole wasn't stupid enough to not have a back up plan. These woods were a perfect means of escape. Vast and dense, the woods could be a safe haven to hide in while the battle was being fought out. Before that happened, though, he would have to get the pesky girl off his trail. Even now he could hear her, breaking through all the brush he had left intact to cover his trail. Persistant little fly.
Still he doubted Grace would kill him. She wasn't that kind of vamp. She was the type he abhorred. The type who spent their days befriending any weakling that crossed their path, and basically rejecting their vampire nature. He was safe. So, why not have some fun? At her expense, of course.

~~~~~~~~~~
Following Cole's scent like a bloodhound, Grace was sure she almost had him, when she came upon a river. It was about ten feet across and wild, probably from the new rain. If he had gone through the river, his scent would now be almost impossible to track. She was stuck.
" You know, I really enjoyed my talk with your little sis. She just needed a little encouragement, and then I couldn't shut her up."
Cole's grating voice seemed to be coming from right above her. Flicking her head up, Grace searched the tree limbs for any shape out of the ordinary. With her focus locked on the trees, she didn't notice the presence behind her until it was too late. Cole's attack sent her flying, but only far enough to where she landed smack dab in the middle of the raging river.
If Grace had been human, sure she would have been scared. The water's current made it impossible for a normal human to break the surface. But she was a vampire, and the attack had only made her pissed.
Planting her feet on the bottom of the river, she propelled herself up and out of the wild body of water. Landing in a perfect crouch on the opposite bank, she was immediately on the defensive. She would not be taken by surprise again.
" But the best part, I'd have to say, was when she begged me to kill her in exchange for Brad. She knew it would have killed you to see your hearts desire burning like firewood. It was so sweet, almost made me sick."
This time Grace had a plan. Turning her head back up to where the voice had sounded from, she even crouched to make it seem like she was about to jump up. However, her senses were focused behind her, and she was more than ready to deflect the second attack.
Catching his outstretched hands in her left, she brought them above his head, reaching back her right for a punch to the gut that sent him careening through the forest. Not planning to make the same mistake as last time, Grace was right beside Cole when his body was finally stopped by the trunk of a thick sycamore.
( Not finished. I'll finish later when I have more creative muse)
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: The Decision of Fate   The Decision of Fate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:16 pm

(omigosh Rosee!!!! That was so.... amazing.. haha.. it's probley the best post I've read in a while.. haha sorry but like.. it was soo cool!! Smile haha)
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: The Decision of Fate   The Decision of Fate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 8:33 pm

( Here's the rest of my post. The part with the branch probably wouldn't have happened but I just thought it would be cool lol )
Expecting Cole to run away the minute she came into view, Grace placed a vice like grip around his neck. Only seconds later did she realize he wasn't going anywhere. Apparently the force of her attack had been enough to send him flying right through a 5 foot tree branch. Her enemy was now stuck, impaled by the thick limb. Its sharp point and volume hadn't shattered under the vampires granite skin. The branch had only responded to the great energy exerted in Grace's punch by traveling right through Cole's stomach. The only way for him to escape was back out the way he had come. And Grace sure as hell wasn't going to let that happen.
" Keep going. Don't let me stop you from spouting lies. What else did you put my sister through? Because, I promise, whatever you did, I'll do ten times worse to you. Come on, don't get shy on me now."
Squirming underneath her hands, a occasional gasp would escape Cole's tightly closed mouth as his attempts to escape only came up with pain. He wasn't going to give her the satisfaction of toying with him, she could tell by looking into his glaring eyes. The more and more he squirmed, though, the more Grace started to see the beginnings of fear. Surprisingly, it wasn't as satisfying as she had guessed. All she felt at the moment was a bitter rage and disgust, both aimed towards Cole.
There was nothing to do now but end it. End it before he could ever have the opportunity to darken someone else's day with his shadow.
But she couldn't bring herself to deal the lethal blow. It wasn't that she was unaware how, she knew exactly how much pressure it would take to rip his head clean off his shoulders. After that a small fire is all she'd need to erase the existence of Cole Briggs.
It was the look in his eyes. It was strikingly similar to the expression the human boy she had drained had worn to his death. Even now Grace could picture herself, hunched over in self hating agony, the boys face only feet from her, a look of pure fear marring his puppy dog features. She had wanted die from the embarrassment and loathing she had felt towards herself.
Clutching his neck tighter, Grace continued to war with her feelings.
" Please."
Cole's voice was croaked due to the constriction of his throat. However, it still had the desired effect. She knew that if the human boy had been given a chance to speak, before her attack had left him speechless, he would have spoken this very word.
The feelings were too fresh, too recent. Dropping her hand from his neck, she knew his last attempt at self preservation had fulfilled its purpose.
" Get out of here before I bring someone here who can kill you."
Cole's form was a speck in the distance only seconds later.
Turning her back as well, Grace started the trek back to the house, unable to face herself mentally after what she had just done.
Back to top Go down
Casey

Casey

PostSubject: Re: The Decision of Fate   The Decision of Fate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 9:34 pm

(since we're waiting for twi.. what if Meg and Skylar ask Grace what happened to Cole? Just to keep the topic going...)
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: The Decision of Fate   The Decision of Fate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 10:50 pm

(sounds good to me Smile I can't post rite now...have to get some sleep Razz... but in the morning I can post if I need to.)
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: The Decision of Fate   The Decision of Fate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 12:13 am

(sorry i didn't post... me and case won't be able to 2 moro (unless Casey gets up in enough time b4 dance, if that makes sense) and then the next day is our dance recital, 2moro we have practice for most of the day... sorry guys!!!! I'll post when I can but I have a feeling it won't be for a while Razz)
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: The Decision of Fate   The Decision of Fate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 9:05 pm

(haha sorry for the wait ^.^')
Skylar stared, stiff on his legs at Grace as she came through the living room. He barely even had enough time to step back, pushing Meg away from where Grace was headed. Before Cole knew what had hit him, he went through the wall, landing in the yard outside. Wind rustled through the gaping hole that Grace had just made as she climbed out into the night to comfront Cole. Skylar just watched her, open mouthed. That girl had guts. All of his anger had disappeared and was replaced with a mix of surprize and anxiety. Their clan had been in a fair share of fights. All for different reasons. But most of what they had to do was divide and conquer and the three of them, as a team, could quickly overpower them. They weren't used to being seperate or have this many vampires in a fight before.
Skylar turned around to where Meghan was standing, wondering what was going through her mind. So much for questioning Cole. Maybe they could catch up with him in England. Or contact him. Somehow, Skylar knew that he wouldn't be hearing from Cole in a while. A long long while.
He took Meghan's hand, pulling her along with him. "Come on." He saw his emotions reflected in her eyes.
They jumped out of the cavity in unison, searching the grounds for either Grace or Cole. They saw Brad and Loren fighting in the front but they both agreed that they didn't want to get involved in that fight. Their number one priority was Cole. Bottom line. Finally, Skylar saw Grace's orange hair appear out of the woods. He searched her face for signs of what had happened but it was blank, unreadable.
Back to top Go down
Casey

Casey

PostSubject: Re: The Decision of Fate   The Decision of Fate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:45 pm

"Where is he?" Megan's voice came out like a pained gasp, her mind in a panicked frenzy. She hadn't expected to see Grace coming back alone, Cole was such a good fighter. True, they did better as their original trio, but Cole was probably the most talented out of the three. He could hold his own. So when Cole wasn't returning to them, it frightened Meg. Beside her, she could sense a little of Skylar's surprise as well. Her hand had been holding his tightly, but without noticing her grip relaxed and let him go, as she took a step forward to the redheaded vampire. Gone was the shyness, at least for now, and there was a thousand things Meg wanted to say to this girl, most of them not very nice.
Closing her eyes, Megan focused on Cole, the one who was kind to their coven and never would have thought to betray them. She was hoping for a vision, anything of his future to go by, but there was nothing. Blackness. Emptiness, void of anything. Now, sometimes that happened, her visions just refused to show her anything. Even though, it scared Meg, and her eyes opened again, blazing.
"You selfish bitch!" Meg never ever lost her temper, and it felt good to finally do so. All her anger, frustration, pain, came pouring out onto this oh so convenient victim. "We risk everything to help you save your sister, the least you could do was give us a chance to save our brother. You would do the same exact thing we're doing! Do you forget I can see the future? Don't you think the first sign of danger we would have taken care of him? You killed him, didn't you? I bet you didn't even care. Just another person and his family hurt to save your skin, doesn't matter huh?" Megan was so close to Grace now, she could reach out and yank her to the floor, but she didn't. Breathing hard, she just stood there, too shocked at her own outburst to move.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Decision of Fate   The Decision of Fate - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Decision of Fate
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forbidden Love :: Seagull's Point :: Shell Cove-
Jump to: