Forbidden Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am neither good, nor bad, neither angel nor devil, I am a man, I am a vampire. -Michael Romkey (I, Vampire)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fanmade Videos/pics/junk about other books besides twilight :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

Fanmade Videos/pics/junk about other books besides twilight :) Empty
PostSubject: Fanmade Videos/pics/junk about other books besides twilight :)   Fanmade Videos/pics/junk about other books besides twilight :) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 7:45 pm

Welcome to FVPJAOBBT! Smile

here's a video about the Immortal Instruments (I love this video and the books!!)

(i totally think that Alex Pettyfer should be Jace.. if he gets more muscle! haha Smile)

Here's another about the Immortal Instruments that I like: It's a preview of the third book. So you're only doing wrong to yourself by watching this if you haven't read ALL of the first and second, and most of the third

I'm trying to find an accurate entertaining hunger games video but I can't.. If someone knows of one from youtube or whatever, plz post it! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.idk.com/idk
Casey

Casey

PostSubject: Re: Fanmade Videos/pics/junk about other books besides twilight :)   Fanmade Videos/pics/junk about other books besides twilight :) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 8:28 pm

Oooh, very cool!! I absolutely love the Mortal Instruments series!!
Alex Pettyfer for Jace, definetly!! (And maybe Peeta too?! Wink )
Back to top Go down
Casey

Casey

PostSubject: Re: Fanmade Videos/pics/junk about other books besides twilight :)   Fanmade Videos/pics/junk about other books besides twilight :) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 6:09 pm

Here's some Hunger Games love!

Found this on Youtube. Not exactly the cast I wanted, but the video is very cool Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fanmade Videos/pics/junk about other books besides twilight :)   Fanmade Videos/pics/junk about other books besides twilight :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fanmade Videos/pics/junk about other books besides twilight :)
Page 1 of 1