Forbidden Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am neither good, nor bad, neither angel nor devil, I am a man, I am a vampire. -Michael Romkey (I, Vampire)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stray Hiker

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Casey

Casey

Stray Hiker Empty
PostSubject: Stray Hiker   Stray Hiker Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 7:05 pm

Abigail walked slowly through the forest. She tried to block out the burning in the back of her throat, but it had been over a month since she had last drank blood. Suddenly, she heard a footstep. Not an animal, but a human. She tried to run away, away from the sound, but then she caught the scent. New pain flared in her throat. Her charcoal eyes widenend. She held her breath as an old man walked forward. He held a map and a compass. He must be a hiker. "Hello!" He greeted her. She was scrared to speak. She did not want to kill him. "Hi." She said. Out of habit she took a breath, and the scent was too much. She attacked, and killed him quickly, drinking his blood.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

Stray Hiker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray Hiker   Stray Hiker Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 6:14 pm

" Wow, they clean up well," Nick thought disgustedly. " Considerate arn't they." He continued to sniff around finding no carcass. ' Wonder if they eat the whole thing. That be funny to see a fat vampire. Probably be easier to kill,' he thought with malace. He helped to mark the border and then they sped on. The vamps had been on the right side this time, but Nick was waiting for them to slip up.
As they continued the patrol, they passed a small cafe where a couple were walking out. The boys arm was over the girls and they were laughing, like they were having the time of there lives. Nick thouhgt to himself, not talking to his fellow wolves( although they would hear him. They usually tried to tune him out when he went on his imprinting rants ) once again about the thought of imprinting. The elders of the Tribe said that the proces of imprinting was very rare. What happened was that the first time you saw the person you would either imprint on him or her or not. First sight, thats all it took. You didn't even have to talk to the person. All of a sudden that person would become your life, your reason fro being. You couldn't fight it or fall in love with anyone else. But no one had imprinted sence the last set of werewolves.
As he saw the couple, Nick wondred if he would ever imprint on anyone. The thought was nice; someone to have always, never haing to be lonely. But he went to school with all the girls he'd never felt even the slightest bit of attraction towards them.
The pack was coming up on a thick spot of trees. Immediatley nick sensed the presence of a vampire. Not a trail but the presence. And even more horrible was the scent of fresh human blood. This wasn't an vegitarian vampire kill. They had a bloodsucker on there hands or paws.
Nick snarled under his breath and knew that the pack had sensed it as well. He knew he should have waited for Grant to say something, but Nick felt this pull that, at the time, he thought was the urge to kill a vamp. Burstig through the trees, he was momentarily blinded by a thick branch covered with leaves. Landing on the ground in a awkward positon, he quickly right himself. And what he saw would change his life forever.
Nick had been expecting a evil, scrawny vamp dripped with human blood. But instead there stood a slender beauty with wavy stawberry locks standing over a hikers drained corspe. Her eyes were strikingly red, and instead of be repulsed he was thinking how it just added to her beauty. No, why are you thinking this. Its a killer, he thought forcefully. But he couldn't take his eyes off her. Looking into her burgundy eyes, he could already tell that he would die to save her and die to be with her. Anything she wanted he would do. She was his life now.
Nick finally understood all the old stories of imprinting. She was a vampire yes, but he already loved her unconditonally.
Back to top Go down
https://coldbloods.rpg-board.net
Casey

Casey

Stray Hiker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray Hiker   Stray Hiker Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 6:36 pm

A putrid stench filled the air. Abigail whirled around from the body of the now dead hiker, and stared at the chocolate brown wolf. Instinct commanded her to tense into a fighting position, able and ready. Yet, something held her back from attacking. Maybe it was because she was in unfamiliar territory, and could not guarantee her survival. Wait and see what the mutt does She told herself, shifting her weight back and forth from foot to foot

Last edited by Casey on Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

Stray Hiker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray Hiker   Stray Hiker Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 8:09 pm

Grant ran after Nick, tuning out Nick's thoughts about imprinting. Grant already knew that he wouldn't imprint on anyone any time soon. He knew this because he had already found someone that he cared for and that someone was Maria. Her green eyes showed her fun personality in their depths. He liked to watch her in her wolf form because he could tell that was when she was most carefree. He never had thought this way about her until the moment when he had first met her. Her personality stood out the most, in a good way. She just seemed so perfect on the inside and out. He came back to reality to find out that he was in his wolf form and Maria and Nick could posibley be listening to his thoughts.

Grant didn't know if wolves could blush but if they could, he was. He just continued to run as if nothing had happened, when a root tripped him up. One minute he was right behind Nick, and the next, his mouth was full of dirt. He spat it out to find a stomach-retching smell that made him want to puke. It was the smell of human blood. He crept forward, low to the ground, careful not to make very much noise. He had learned early in his wolf life that if a vampire's eyes were red, that they could be very violent. Grant's throat started to rumble and the hairs on the back of his neck stood up.

He peered around the edge of a tree, and into a meadow. Nick stood there as if petrified, staring insanely hard at the vamp. The vamp stared back with the same intensity but he could see something very surprizing in her eyes that he knew was also in his. Love . His mind whirled and the world seemed to blur for a short moment when he thought he would faint. His beta.... imprinted.... on a bloodthirsty leech? This couldn't be happening. Maybe Nick just had to be snapped out of his trance. Grant barked and growled at Nick. Anything, to get him to wake up from his dreams about this vampire being with him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idk.com/idk
Twilight

Twilight

Stray Hiker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray Hiker   Stray Hiker Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 10:30 am

Maria stayed silent the whole trip up, concentrating on tuning out the boys' thoughts. She didn't really mind them, it was just... Strange to be in someone else's head at the same time. The only thing that she caught was Grant's thoughts. Just a quick word or two of them, and she gave up her battle to tune them out. For Grant's sake, she didn't reply to what she already knew; he seemed embarrassed about it and she didn't want to push him, even though she felt the same for him deeply. A loud thump nearby pushed her out of her daydreams and she saw Grant on the ground, spitting out clumps of dirt and grass. Maria lifted her lip and gave a sort of low barking sound that was the best she could do for a laugh in this form. But a scent wafted past her sensative nose that made her heart almost skip a beat.

Vampire. And it was close. But not only that. Maria's eyes widened as she recognised the unmistakable putrid stench of human blood. Her green eyes saw the lifeless body on the ground, but she refused to look at it any longer. What caught her eye was the vampire standing before the three wolves. Nick seemed completely focused on it, and she didn't know why until she heard his thoughts. Maria couldn't help her gaping mouth that dropped open for a minute. She tried to regain her composure and came to stand beside Grant, her paws spread out and her fur bristling, while she pulled back her lip in a snarl. Nick! Snap out of it! she shouted mentally, leaving the barking and growling to Grant. She just killed someone, we have to act! She didn't want to believe what she was hearing from Nick's mind.
Back to top Go down
Casey

Casey

Stray Hiker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray Hiker   Stray Hiker Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 3:41 pm

Abigail snarled as more wolves came. The first, a handsome chocolate wolf, she was okay with. He had not reacted violently, but he merely stared at her in a way she could not quite describe. Like he loved her more than anyone he ever knew. The others wanted a fight, and she could tell. Despite the first wolf, and the way he acted around her, the others were definitely her enemy. She hissed at them, walking slowly around the group, ready to pounce at a moment's notice.

Last edited by Casey on Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

Stray Hiker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray Hiker   Stray Hiker Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 4:51 pm

Nick was jolted from his shocked and wondering stare. He sensed the coming of his fellow pack members and panicted. What would they think? He knew, of course. It was the same thing he would do if one of his pack members had been in this situation. He'd kill the bloodsucking leech. The fact sent a cold shiver through his body. he would not let them touch a hair on her. The thought of harming his dearest friends was repulsive, but the thought of loosing her was unthinkable.
Grant was the first one to approach. He was hendered by a trip that sent him into the ground. Nick was grateful for the extra time to get into a protective positon in front of the vamp. He didn't get close, just in front fo her, maybe 10 feet away.
Nick could tell the vampire was wary and he wanted to try and reasure her that he wouldn't let them hurt her, but his attention was drawn to Grant as he had already righted himself and was already in the clearing. At once, Grant read Nick's thoughts and reacted with a growl. Nick searched for some way to explain.
' Grant, you've got to see her in my eyes. Take Maria, I know you don't want to admit it but we know. Heck, I even think sometimes she knows. You've imprinted on her, G. Would you want all your buddies going for the kill with her," He countered in thought.
Maria entered soon after he said that and he knew she had heard. Even though he hoped that Grant would understand he did not back off.
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

Stray Hiker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray Hiker   Stray Hiker Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 8:39 pm

( I'm listening to Nomads off of the voiceless soundtrack of Twilight so this should be interesting. ^^)

"That's completely and absolutly different," Grant huffed, "she's a pack member. Your bloodsucking leech, on the other hand, is caught literally red handed, drinking human blood which in my mind, makes her an offender of the pack." Grant's throat rumbled and he growled with an intinsity that burned inside of him. His cold brown eyes scanned from Nick to the bloodthirsty vamp. Back and forth, back and forth. Grant couldn't make up his mind. He knew what was the right thing to do and then what he wanted to despratly do so much. Nick was his best friend, but that couldn't change the fact that now Nick would be considered a traitor the rest of his life.

The word traiter echoed in his mind for so long that he couldn't bear it, and almost winced. He grinded his teeth for what seemed to be a few minutes, when he slowly turned his back to the two outcasts and took a step before turning his head and saying, "come on, Maria. Let's leave Nick to his leech. We're leaving." Grant didn't bother to look back at Nick and so he just trotted off, knowing that Maria would follow because of his orders. Grant wasn't about to order Nick to follow because it would be useless. A lone tear streaked down Grant's furry face as he finally relized that he couldn't hear any of Nick's thoughts anymore.
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

Stray Hiker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray Hiker   Stray Hiker Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 10:02 pm

Maria watched and listened to the silent argument between the two. She wanted to pummel the living daylights out of Nick for this, even though it really wasn't his fault, but she kept her thoughts restrained. The only thing she emitted was a deep, low growl, directed straight at the vampire. Her green eyes bore into the pale flesh of the leech. So many things were buzzing though her head, and she was trying her hardest to keep them restained for Grant's sake. Hearing a direct order finally made her snap out of it. Maria hesitated, but as Grant walked away she felt the pull and the weight of the order strain on her. Sending a last, worried expression to Nick, and an intense go-to-hell glare at the vampire, Maria slowly turned and followed after Grant. Right as he muttered his order, Nick's thoughts disappeared from Maria's mind, leaving only her and Grant. As the two eventually came farther and farther away from Nick, Maria lowered her head and let her ears go flat. She kept her mind silent, knowing that losing his best friend would hit Grant hard. I'm sorry, Grant, was the only thing she said.
Back to top Go down
Casey

Casey

Stray Hiker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray Hiker   Stray Hiker Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 6:29 am

Abigail watched as the two wolves left. Some silent argument had been occuring between the two largest wolves, but she didn't know what. She did know it was because of her though, the way the smaller chocolate wolf growled at her was evidence to that. But she didn't understand why. Why would two wolves hate her, want to fight her, while the other was protecting her? It didn't make sense.
"I don't need protecting. I'm a big girl, I can take of myself." She snapped at the remaining chocolate wolf, but she was a little grateful all the same. She then looked at the dead body of the hiker, who had been a silent witness to this all. She shook her head slightly, and picked up the body, placing it near a rock. She ignored the usual pangs of guilt. It was her survival or his, and her instinct would force her to choose herself every single time. She then created a head wound on the man, and made sure that the evidence showed he had slipped on a rock. Then, she turned back to the gorgeous chocolate wolf.
"My name is Abigail."
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

Stray Hiker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray Hiker   Stray Hiker Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 1:25 pm

{pack runs to Tribe area. pack talk continued there.}
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

Stray Hiker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray Hiker   Stray Hiker Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 6:30 pm

Nick's mind was amuck with thoughts of releif at having the threat of his pack attacking his girl gone, and agony when he could no longer hear there thoughts. When they were out of site he finally let his gueard down. With a sigh and a moan he colasped on the ground, exhausted by the sudden change of things.
Nick looked up at the vampire and realized that this was probably way more confusng for her than it was for anyone else. He quikly turned into the woods, and phased. Because, even though she was his soul mate, he didn't think she would appreaciate suddenly seeing him naked. The thought sent a half-hearted chuckle through him.
Fully clothed in some jeans, he headed cautiosuly into the valley. She was still standing there, in her wonderful beauty.
" Okay, lets stay calm. I know you can protect yourself," He said pointing to the drained and now dented human. It was disgusting, but Nick couldn't really focus on it.
He saw that, suprisingly, she was calm. No fear in her eyes, no twitchy limbs signaling her want to leave. Maybe she felt what he did. Like they were now connected.
" Thats a nice name, Abigail. But a bit of a mouthful, mind if I call you Abby," Nick said softly motioning to the soft ground. Sitting he understood that he would probably have to explain everything to her. Even the bit about imprinting.
Back to top Go down
Casey

Casey

Stray Hiker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray Hiker   Stray Hiker Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 8:23 pm

"Abby is fine." She said, sitting a few feet away. A thrill of pleasure ran through her. No one had ever given her that nickname before. Her nose wrinkled in disgust, but she pushed the werewolf scent in the back of her mind, wanting to foccus on the admitebly cute boy in front of her. Him not wearing a shirt just made it better. She stared at him for a few moments, trying to see if this was a plot, a way for her to get her guard down. When he didn't move, just stared calmly back, like he was giving her time to think, she spoke again, "First, tell me your name, because I'm tired of thinking of you as a 'him'. Then, tell me what the heck just happened."
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

Stray Hiker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray Hiker   Stray Hiker Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 4:49 pm

Probably thinks I'm mentally challenged now that I forgot to tell her my name, Nick thought. His mind was so totally mixed up. And to think it had only taken one look.
For example, not having to hide his thoughts was kind of a plus, but he missed the familiar sounds of his friends.
" Nick," He said giving her a white smile. Nick had noticed her eyes straying to his shirt-less cest. He's never thought of himself as muscular, even though he was bigger than Nick. It was kind of a given to be big on the Rez though, expecially if you were a werewolf.
" I know you must be confused about what just went on. And beleive I barely understand it myself," He said, chuckling on the last part. Nick knew that this was going to be a long conversation if this was to work.
" Well, lets start out with the easy stuff. I'm a werewolf, obviously, and your a vampire. Not susposed to be conpatible, right," He said, feeling like one of those boring history teachers.
" Thats what I thought, and it usually is fact. I mean you guys think we smell, and so do we. You guys kill humans and we make it hard for you," Nick stated trying to avoid the part that Abby would probably run off at. He didn't want to scare her, but he felt the need to be close to her and leaned toward her ever so slightly.
" Getting back to before, werewolves have this extremely rare thing that happens to us. Its called imprinting, kind of like love at first sight. When we some one for the first time you either don't imprint or you do. That person becomes your whole life and you'd do anything for her," He said softly, looking into her eyes, acidently using the word 'her'.
" No ones ever imprinted on a vampire. But it would be just my luck. Not saying that its a bad thing, just a compromising situation. Thats why my buds ran off, they exiled me becuase of you. But I don't car."
Back to top Go down
Casey

Casey

Stray Hiker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray Hiker   Stray Hiker Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:30 pm

Abigail stared back at Nick, listening intently. She noticed that he leaned in ever so slightly, but she did not react, too caught up in his explanation. "So... you imprinted on me." She said, trying to sum up the facts. A werewolf and a vampire. Romeo and Juliet, mythical creatures style. She shook her head in disbelief, but deep down she could not deny it. She felt it. They were meant for each other. Her being sarcastic and fierce, him being quiet and thoughtful. They were two halves that fit perfectly together, making a whole, despite being enemies. "I'm sorry about your... friends." She would not say pack members. It was too much. "It's my fault, and I'm sorry for that." She took a breath out of habit, and again was overwhelmed by the disgusting scent. But strangely, it seemed less strong. Maybe the more time she spent around him, the more she would get used to it. "I just have one question. Why do you think you imprinted on me?"
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

Stray Hiker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray Hiker   Stray Hiker Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 9:29 pm

Nick was susprised when Abby actually seemed sorry that he had lost his friends. He couldn't wait to get to know her better. He could tell that she was a sweet person she just hid it under all the sarcasm. She had beauty inside and definitly out.
Nick was struck silent when she asked him why had he imprinted on her. He had now idea how the mechanics of the imprinting process. All he knew was how it happened.
" I don't really know why. Maybe its becuase we were meant to be together. I don't know how to try to understand it without coming off cheesy," He said sheepishly. Nick wasn't the one for long declarations of romance. That was more Grants area. Thinking of his friend sent a stab of heart ache to his chest. God, he would miss them, but hopefully Abby could keep that gap full.
Looking at her, he wondered if she really was accepting all this. Maybe she was just playing with him. They was one way to find out, but it seemed a little fast. Well, if she was meaning what she said she wouldn't have a problem with this.
" Hey, I want to try something. Please don't rip my head off. Just stay still," Nick muttered softly, as he came even nearer. The sharp scent intensiffied, but under it he could detect a flowral scent. This close her beautiful features came into full veiw and made him nervous. Perservering though, he inched forward until suddenly his lips were on hers. Its like the were molded to fit each others shape. The movement was sure and smooth. The feeling was wonderful; a mix between extreme enjoy ment and happiness.
Reluctantly he drew back and gave her a searching look.
Back to top Go down
Casey

Casey

Stray Hiker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray Hiker   Stray Hiker Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 5:25 am

Abigail obeyed, not moving one bit. Slowly and surely Nick moved forward, until his lips captured hers. It was strange, but absolutely amazing. Her icy lips touching his hot ones. It was a new sensation entirely. This was not her first kiss, as a vampire or human, but it was definitely the best by far. She could sense the pure love coming off him in gentle waves, and her heart swelled in happiness. She had found the one, no more searching. This was who she was meant to be with.
He drew back, and she could sense the reluctance. She was unwilling to let it stop as well. He stared at her, his eyes searching her soul, as if daring her to run away. She smiled in ecouragement and contentment, and then she grabbed his hand gently, intertwining their fingers.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

Stray Hiker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray Hiker   Stray Hiker Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 3:53 pm

Nick smiled back at Abby. Finally he was convinced that she was going anywhere. That thought sent images into his head of happier times with Ab. Things had changed, but they had changed for the good.
Now that he was sure she wasn't going to go running off, there was the human eating thing to discuss.
" Not that I don't so want to do that again, I do. But we have a bigger problem going on," Nick said hating having to bring it back down to bussiness.
Voicing what he was about to say took some hard thinking. He had no idea how she would react to his suggestion. But what did he have to lose. Oh, yeah, her.
" Ok, I'm going to just say it. I have a problem with the whole human drinking thing. I love you, but its not right, Ab. I know its the only thing you've ever known, but I think I have a solution that will keep you safe from m-...the other werwolves," Nick had almost said my friends, but they were no longer that any more. Friends would'nt have behaved like that.
Warily, Nick explained to Abby about the other vampires. They were the only thing that might be able to help her. They were vegi's, as he called them, so that would cut out the human killing.
Sitting back, he waited for her to start yelling at him for tryng to change her.
Back to top Go down
Casey

Casey

Stray Hiker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray Hiker   Stray Hiker Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 4:52 pm

Abigail looked at the cold, dead body of the hiker as Nick explained warily about the "vegitarian" vampires. The concept of drinking animal blood, instead of human, was one that she was not sure of. It would save a lot of people, and Nick would definitely be more comfortable with her not killing humans. She could tell even now that he was struggling not to say something that might offend her. It was true though, she was a murderer. It was all she had ever known, though. Murder was bad, but what else was she supposed to do? From what he said, after drinking human blood for so long, it would be difficult to switch over. It sounded like it would be twice as hard to resist her thirst. She was comlpetely unsure. The guilt she still felt for the dead hiker was there, but so was the fear of switching. What if she couldn't resist her thirst? She would be seen a complete failure in Nick's eyes and her own. She wasn't sure if she could handle that.
"I'm not sure, Nick." Abigail shook her head, her gaze flickering from him to the dead body. "It's just... what if I can't? I'm still fairly young for a vampire, it's hard enough not to kill... I mean, to resist my thirst." She didn't want to upset him by mentioning the murders of several people before. "I don't want you to think I'm weak, or good-for-nothing." She hung her head, staring at the ground. She silently cursed the insecurity she felt.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

Stray Hiker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray Hiker   Stray Hiker Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 5:39 pm

( great post )

Nick's brow furrowed with feeling. Leaning in, her took her face in his hand, gently. Abby's skin was suprisingly smooth. When Nick had still been his old vamp hating self he used to think that there skin would feel rough like a rock. But there he was wrong, way wrong. Ab's skin was like flowing, pale, silk. The coldness no longer bothered him.
" Don't ever say something like that. Like I could ever be disapointed in you. It's like saying I'd be dissapointed of my soul. I know you are young, and if you mess up, so what. Humans die everyday. I want you to try, thats all I can ask from you. If it's not working out we'll go off together where the other wolves can't find us. Abby, your as far from a good-for-nothing as its possible to be," Nick proclaimed. Wow, maybe I'm more of a romantic than I thought I could be, he thought to himself.

Nick wanted to stay here in this meadow forever with Ab. But other things needing tending to.
" I'm going to let you think this out. I've got something I have to do. I won't be long and I promise you with my life that I'll come right back," He said getting up. A cool breeze came up and ruffled her sweet long hair, bringing her sharp, but beautiful scent to his nose.
Stepping to the mouth of the meadow, he turned back to her. Qucikly her rushed back to the grass and the happiness before returned. Nicks lips moved urgently like this was the last time. ' Your just being paranoid, he thought to himself. Wondering if it was like this for all the others, he drew back again.
" Take care of my heart. I'm leaving it with you," He whispered into her hair. Quickly, before he could change his mind, he was gone. This had to be done.
Back to top Go down
Casey

Casey

Stray Hiker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray Hiker   Stray Hiker Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 6:20 pm

(thanks, you too)

His lips urgently pressed against hers. Abigail wondered if she was only imgining the slight panicking, frantic way he kissed her. Surely, whatever he was doing was not dangerous. The thought of him hurt, emotional or physical, whether her fault or someone else's, was unberable. She held on to the moment, sweet and caring, for as long as she could. Still, too soon, he broke away, whispering into her hair, and then he was gone.
"I will," She said softly, unsure if he could hear her. She hoped desperately that he could, because she wanted him to know. She wanted him to know that she loved him, hopefully as much as he loved her, and maybe even more. That thought in her mind, she though about the previous converstion. The vegetarian vampires could help her. She still wasn't sure, but Nick had reassured her, that no matter what happened, there was nothing to lose. If she failed, he would still love her, and be willing to even run away with her. Yet, if she succeded, their relationship would improve greatly, which seemed highly impossible.
She got up, and brushed herself off. She would try. All he asked was for her to try. That was what she would do. For him, but also for her. She didn't want to be a monster, and this was the way to stop that. She walked out of the meadow. She knew this place would be sacred to her forever, and she would remember where it was no matter what. This was a special place, but she had to leave for the reson that made it special, and for herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stray Hiker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray Hiker   Stray Hiker Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stray Hiker
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forbidden Love :: Seagull's Point :: The Woods-
Jump to: