Forbidden Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am neither good, nor bad, neither angel nor devil, I am a man, I am a vampire. -Michael Romkey (I, Vampire)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Walking on the Beach

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Casey

Casey

Walking on the Beach Empty
PostSubject: Walking on the Beach   Walking on the Beach Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 4:40 pm

Little scene I wrote about Jessica and Jacob from the Twilight Saga. You might not want to read it if you haven't read the whole series. Smile

Jacob Black paced the beach, slowly walking on the shore.

His chest ached, his heart was broken. Sweet Bella had chosen the leech, the bloodsucker. Her days were numbered, and there was nothing he could do about it. He had fought, he had fought hard, and he had lost.

He chucked a rock towards the ocean. The stupid b****, Leah, had phased, so now he couldn't use that escape. But then again, she probably needed an escape too.

He kept walking, and his focus trailed to a tree. It was just a normal, usual tree, but it made his heart tear a tiny bit more. It was the tree that Bella and him had sat by, while he had told her the Quileute legends.

In a way, this was all his fault. If he had kept his stupid mouth shut, and not been captured by Bella, she still might not know Edward was a vampire.

"Hey!" Someone called. He ignored the voice, assuming it was a family, because surely no one wanted to talk to him.

"Hi. My name's Jessica. Do I know you?" A bubbly, short girl with curly hair popped in front of him, making him stop walking.

"I don't think so." He said hoarsely. He just wanted her to leave, so he could keep walking, but then she spoke again.

"You look so familiar..." She scrutinized his face, "I've got it! You're Bella's Quileute friend, aren't you?"

He snorted. That's how he was known. 'Bella's Quileute friend.' Nobody knew that he was the one that healed her, he was her best friend, he was the one that had a broken heart because of her.

"Yeah, I guess that's me. I'm Jacob." He said, about ready to brush past her, but a sad look had passed over her face, so he remained still.

"You know, you're not the only one who has a broken heart because of her."

Jacob looked at her in shock.

"She stole Mike's heart. He won't even give me a second glance." She stated sadly, tears forming in her eyes. Her gaze turned wistful, and she stared at the ocean.

"Who said she broke my heart?" He asked her roughly.

She laughed harshly. "Oh, please. I've seen the way you look at her! You spent so much time with her while Edward was away, I thought you might win her over. But no, she still chose him. I'm sorry."

He decides to stare out at the beach, instead of confirming what she said.

"Mike and I dated, for a while. It made me happy. But then, he would still glance at her, he would still talk about her, he would still think he had a chance with her. He just dated me to try and get over her. God, I hate her. She's such a witch with a b."

Anger pulsed through Jacob's body. No one would insult Bella.

Then he stopped to think. Here was another person, who's heart was broken due to Bella. Did Bella really deserve his friendship? Whether or not she deserved it, Jacob would still be her friend. He loved her. He would not cause her pain purposely.

"You remind me of Mike, sort of. Fighting for an impossible thing." She frowned. "I think you fought harder than he ever will, though. I wish you had won. That way you could have beaten Mike to a pulp when he tried to flirt with your girlfriend. Then maybe he would have noticed me."

She paused, and then laughed at her crazy plan.

Jacob joined her. His laugh sounded strange, hollow, broken. But then again, hers did too.

"Well, I've got to get going. It was nice to talk to you, Jacob. Maybe we should meet again sometime."

He didn't know if she really meant it, but he thought about it. It had been nice to share his pain with someone that was going through the same thing.

"Yeah. See you around." He said, and then she bounced off towards a car. He was amazed that she still managed to act happy.

He decided he might go home and talk to Billy. It had been a while since he had actually talked to his dad.

Hmm... not sure I still like that scene as much as I did when I wrote it... Oh, well. Jessica seems out of character, but she's showing a more vulnerable side. Set between Eclipse and Breaking Dawn, I think. Tell me if you liked it? Please?
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Walking on the Beach   Walking on the Beach Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 5:20 pm

LOl so cute!!!!! Didn't know you actually really wrote, like stories wrote. Well, it was fresh and new, but yeah Jessica probably wouldn't be vulnerbale enough to show her feelings in front of Jake. Good story thought Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://coldbloods.rpg-board.net
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Walking on the Beach   Walking on the Beach Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 1:27 pm

Great story... I would have never have thought of Jess and Jake together but it's an interesting thought (in a good way)!
Back to top Go down
http://www.idk.com/idk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking on the Beach   Walking on the Beach Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking on the Beach
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forbidden Love :: Other Non-RPG topics :: Stories-
Jump to: