Forbidden Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am neither good, nor bad, neither angel nor devil, I am a man, I am a vampire. -Michael Romkey (I, Vampire)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PLEASE READ!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Casey

Casey

PLEASE READ!! Empty
PostSubject: PLEASE READ!!   PLEASE READ!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 9:36 am

I'm really really really sorry, but I just got grounded off the internet for the rest of the summer. I won't be able to reply, so you guys can do what you want with my characters, and I won't complain. I'm really, really, so so so sorry. Love you guys, hope to talk to you soon, I'll miss you and these forums.
Bye until the end of August...
Casey.

P.S. Jenna, Rose, I got my phone taken up for the rest of the summer too. Lylas, bye.
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PLEASE READ!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ!!   PLEASE READ!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:16 am

aw... poor casey!!! lylasditto! TTy at the end of the summer (on here). I'll probley call you later... lol you'll hav already talked to me when you get this message....XD

I guess me, Mp, and twi'll just take turns playing Abagail.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idk.com/idk
Twilight

Twilight

PLEASE READ!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ!!   PLEASE READ!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:18 am

Aw, that sucks! D8 I couldn't imagine being grounded for the WHOLE SUMMER. Dang. D; Maybe you'll get out sooner for good behavior? xD

See ya... Waaaaay later. <<
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PLEASE READ!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ!!   PLEASE READ!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 8:40 pm

This is quite a bad thing...srry case. But Im thinking that jens right. We'll all take turns rping as Casey. We'll go in this order. Jen, Twi, then me. If you guys agree of course,
Back to top Go down
https://coldbloods.rpg-board.net
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PLEASE READ!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ!!   PLEASE READ!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 9:14 pm

That sounds good to me!

As far as the Woods go, I'll let twi post first and then I'll take my turn to post as Abagail and Jenna.
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

PLEASE READ!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ!!   PLEASE READ!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 9:45 pm

You can go ahead and post with Abigail if you want. ;D I'll follow up once you're done.
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PLEASE READ!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ!!   PLEASE READ!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 8:28 am

kk. my little cousins are over for the week so I won't be on much. I'll probley post it later.
Back to top Go down
Casey

Casey

PLEASE READ!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ!!   PLEASE READ!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 8:29 am

UPDATE!!!! UPDATE!!!! UPDATE!!!! UPDATE!!!! UPDATE!!!! UPDATE!!!!
I'M BACK!!!!!!
For an hour a day atleast...
Now I've got a lot of posts to read haha.
YAY!!!

P.S. No such luck with the phone....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PLEASE READ!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ!!   PLEASE READ!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PLEASE READ!!
Page 1 of 1