Forbidden Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am neither good, nor bad, neither angel nor devil, I am a man, I am a vampire. -Michael Romkey (I, Vampire)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Exploring (All wolves welcome!)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sammay!

Exploring (All wolves welcome!) Empty
PostSubject: Exploring (All wolves welcome!)   Exploring (All wolves welcome!) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 4:26 pm

OOC: Okay, I have a plan! Perhaps Renesmee is in the Tribe's territory without knowing it, and they find her and they're all like "OMG! What are you?" or something haha.

BIC: Renesmee ran through the forest. The speed was exhillerating! The branches whipping across her skin felt like caressing feathers, for all the damage they did. Renesmee's flushed skin may not be the solid rock of a true vampire's, but it wasn't as fragile as a humans, either! The bronze haired girl slowed down, and then stopped completely. An odd, odd scent had filled her pale nostrils. Woodsy, not that that was anything new; she was standing in the middle of a forest. But something... odd. Renesmee couldn't quite put a finger on it. Just... strange. And alluring. Letting her nose guide her, Renesmee followed the scent.

There were several scents threading throughout the forest. They were alike in a way, and yet strangely alien in another. Leaves crackled underneath Renesmees feet as she flew through the forest. Eventually the hackles on the back of her neck started to lift, and the bronze haired half breed slowed, and then stopped. The atmosphere was charged with energy. Something was coming. Something bad.

Done =]
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Exploring (All wolves welcome!)   Exploring (All wolves welcome!) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 6:09 pm

The cool night air made Nick immediately started shaking with the need to change. Looking up at the sky, he laughed noticing that it was a full moon. So, he was going to be the classic Hollywood werewolf tonight, was he? Glancing over at Abigail, he saw her face glowing with a beautiful whiteness, most likely produced by the already extreme paleness of her skin and the brightness of the moon. His one instinct was to touch her stunning face, curious if she would dissolve into a fine mist. Nick's hand was stopped by Abigail presenting a fun challenge; a race.
Of course he had always thought himself faster than the rest of his pack, but he had never stopped to wonder if a vampire could beat his speed. ‘Well I guess I'll soon find out,' He thought. Opening his mouth, Nick was about to make a competitive comment when he felt a whip of air, and then she was gone.
“I always knew vampires were cheater," Nick called out jokingly. Her quick leave had saved him from the awkwardness of taking his clothes off in front of her. Stripping down in record time, Nick's body was now a blur as the convulsions became more violent, and then he was on all fours shaking out his long, luxurious tail in pleasure of just being in his wolf form. Abigail had of course a good head start, but she was going to need it if she even wanted a chance of beating him. She was up against a wolf that was the fastest of his kind.
Hesitating no longer, Nick shot off, legs flying. The lack of voices in his head was disconcerting, but barely noticeable. Actually, he found it kind of peaceful. It gave him more time to focus on actually running. And sure enough, his focus was rewarded when Nick was suddenly caught up with Ab. Letting out a playful growl, he tried to push himself farther, but no matter how fast he thought he was going, she was always there right next to him. It looked like they were both evenly matched.
Nick knew he could have kept up with her for a while had it not been for the scent that he practically ran into. It was vampire and it was vegetarian. Even though Nick wasn’t part of the main wolf pack, it still pissed him off that a one of the vegi’s would come into werewolf territory; they knew the rules. It surprised him that he hadn’t scented Grant and Maria yet; they were always pretty sensitive to vampire scents. And to add to it this one had been here for awhile. His instincts told him to check it out, but his mind told him to stay with Abigail. He wasn’t apart of The Pack anymore, why should it bother him. But he was still a werewolf and a vampire ignoring the rules was a problem for everyone.
Hoping that Abigail would know that he wasn’t ditching her, Nick veered left to follow the scent. It was a female and, as he had noticed before, it wasn’t that new. He had to be careful about how he approached this; he didn’t want to offend Abigail in anyway. The vampire was soon sighted. Taking in the scent as he got closer, Nick noted a difference in it. It wasn’t pure vampire scent, it was mixed with human. That fact alone almost made him turn around. He had never met a vampire that was still half human. ‘Just another check on my list,’ Nick thought to himself, as he cut off the half breed, a growl rumbling in his throat.
Back to top Go down
https://coldbloods.rpg-board.net
Casey

Casey

PostSubject: Re: Exploring (All wolves welcome!)   Exploring (All wolves welcome!) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:32 pm

Abigail pushed herself the hardest she could go, running very fast, even for a vampire. She didn't really care who won, at least not that much, because she was running for the joy of running with the most important person in existense. A smile found it's way to her face, and would not leave. As she willed her legs to move just a little faster, joy bubbled through her. Trees and the grassy ground blurred, coming in and out of focus as she ran forward.
Nick caught up soon, remaining at her side. His wolf form was stunning, and much like the first time she had seen him, awe filled her. He was just as beautiful, powerful as he was human. The only downside was that he couldn't talk, and kissing wasn't going to be much of a pleasure with a dog's tongue and muzzle.
They were so evenly matched in the race, it was funny. As Nick growled playfully, Abigail laughed, absolute glee obvious in her giggles. She was about to make a sarcastic taunt about how she was going to win, when a scent registered in her mind. It was puzzling, half human, half vampire. She almost didn't notice when Nick veered off, and she turned her head to look back to where he had just gone. Skidding to a stop, she quickly changed course and followed him. If this craeture was dangerous, she would not allow him get hurt.
Coming to a stop beside her love, she felt herself wanting to crouch and spring, but she forced herself to remain calm. The human heartbeat coming from the female, and also her blood flowing through her veins sent a small flare of pain in Abigail's throat. She wasn't thirsty, but any human could bring this reaction out of her. Adding to it was the fact that animal blood wasn't quite satisfying. Luckily, the vampire part of the half-breed made it easier for Abigail not to attack due to thirst.
Abigail's mental walls, the ones that showed her sarcasm, began to build back up, after being down for so long around Nick. "Did your mom get knocked up by a vampire?" She spat unkindly, reddish orange eyes narrowing into slits. A hiss escaped her mouth, and her body tensed.
Back to top Go down
Sammay!

PostSubject: Re: Exploring (All wolves welcome!)   Exploring (All wolves welcome!) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 8:17 pm

Renesmee tensed before she really knew there was a reason. Then a scent wafted down her throat, thick and nearby. It held a trace of that odd scent she had picked up a few moments before, only stronger now, because it was concentrated. Without the moonlight, everything was a different color than it was in the daytime.

Dads making me get off the comp -_-' not done!
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Exploring (All wolves welcome!)   Exploring (All wolves welcome!) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 2:32 pm

( Sam's banned and will not be allowed another chance. So now I'll get rid of her character.)

The half human, half vampire stared, eyes wide with fear. It was obvious she hadn't expected a werewolf and a vampire at the same time; not many people would. But this half breed seemed to know little about anything because it just stood there, stiff and as silent as a statue.
' Ok, lets give you a wake up call,' Nick thought to himself. A slow rumble started into his throat which was menacing enough, but thats not all he had planned for this pest. His low growl rose and rose until the noise disturbed the birds in the tree's above. Managing to have a satisfied smirk even in wolf form, the dark werewolf watched as the creature took one last, frightened glance at the huge wolf and then turned around and was soon gone. Nick trusted that she wouldn't be back anytime soon; it was obvious she was a newborn because she hadn't even recognized what he really was. It was almost sad how little information the makers gave to their 'children'. Shivering in disgust, Nick turned to his one true love, Abigail.
Suddenly, he was anxious on how she would take his banishing one of her kind; well at least half her kind. The need to rid the forest of the strange being had been so instinctual he hadn't thought about what it might look like to Ab. Padding over to where she stood, a puppy-dog-eyed face was meant to show her he was sorry if he had offended. His soft head lowered down to rub agaisnt her cool side.
Back to top Go down
Casey

Casey

PostSubject: Re: Exploring (All wolves welcome!)   Exploring (All wolves welcome!) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 2:57 pm

Abigail felt herself tremble slightly when Nick growled at the female. The deep rumble from his throat made her glad that she was on his side, and not the other way around, because now he was dangerous. For a brief second, she wondered if it would come to a fight, but then the female gave them one last glance and ran away, back into the forest. Abigail let her breath come out in a small sigh of relief, and curiousity began to make her wonder how the creature was half and half. She quickly dismissed it though, not really caring. What mattered was that Nick was here with her. As if on que, he rubbed his wolf head against her side, and as she glanced down, his sad puppy dog eyes would have made her heart break had she been human. She smiled at him faintly, and said "It's ok." Bending down she rubbed his furry head, she then kissed his forehead.
Her smile grew, and it was now mischevious. Her eyes lighting up, she spoke again, her voice teasing. "You can phase in front of me. I won't ming seeing you naked," She patted his head again, winking to show that she was really mostly kidding. She looked up at the cloudy sky, seeing the sun just beginning to poke through. It gave her an excellent idea, but she didn't voice it outloud. It would be a surprise, for Nick. She crossed her arms and her orange eyes clearly showed she was happy.
"Hurry, too. I've got something to show you." She laughed lightly, standing a little ways away from Nick. Impatient as she was to show him, she would wait an eternity for him. Love did strange things, like opening Abigail up, showing her softer side that no one had seen in a while. The smile still playing on her lips, she took in a breath and exhaled happily.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Exploring (All wolves welcome!)   Exploring (All wolves welcome!) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:49 pm

Nick's puppy dog quickly changed to a relieved smile, making him appear comical. He and his pack used to laugh at him when he would smile, he just looked so funny. His tail was sent into a wagging frenzy, part happiness and part just wanting to make Abigail laugh. Her hands felt so good rubbing his fur; it was like a blast of A.C after a long, hot day. And then she kissed him just above his big, chocolate eyes he was very tempted to lick her right there and then. She'd definitly laugh about that. But her happy smile turned into a mischevious smile and Nick waited to see what she was going to say or do.
"You can phase in front of me. I won't mind seeing you naked," Abigail winked, her expression telling him she was mostly kidding. Suddenly, he felt a urge to phase back and pick her up like a bag of flour. It wouldn't take long to get back to the cabin. Nick had gotton tones of sleep and he knew enough about vampire to know they didn't sleep. The image was so tempting he was almost convinced, when he actually thought about it. It had never been tested if a werewolf were stronger than a vampire, but it had been tested that a vampire could be hurt. The council had told of stories of their long dead ancestors ripping invading vampires to shreds and coming out with not even a scratch. No way in hell was he going to take that risk.
"Hurry, too. I've got something to show you." She suddenly lauged. Happy that she was giving him a reason to not make his image a reality, Nick padded away behing a tree. The tremors shook him until he felt the fur dissapear. Grabbing the tattered jeans he had tied around his leg, he changed quickly and then met back up with Abigail. Now he was finally free to talk to her.
" Oh what I would give for you to be a werewolf and have to phase back. I think I would have to burn all your clothes," Nick said jokingly, his arms circleing around her. " So, what is this suprise you wanted to show me," He continued, so close to her.
Back to top Go down
Casey

Casey

PostSubject: Re: Exploring (All wolves welcome!)   Exploring (All wolves welcome!) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 4:17 pm

Abgail waited patiently as Nick walked away, probably so that he wouldn't have to phase in front of her. She didn't really mind, heaven knows she wouldn't do anything to push him into something he was unsure about. She smiled as he came back, tattered jeans and no shirt, the perfect outfit for him. Letting him warm wrap his arms around her, she hummed a few notes contendedly, before turning in his arms, and letting their lips join as her eyes slid shut. The heat was amazing, like always. She didn't take to long, just a small taste was all she needed right then. Opening her eyes, she looked up at the sky and wordlessly pointed to the sun, almost completely peeking out from behind those frustratingly gray and bleek clouds in the sky.
With a playful smile and perfect timing, she took a step away, out of his arms and into the open. The bright sun then fully came out, shining down in the forest. Everything became brighter, the plants and flowers seeming to lift up at the welcomed light. Dark green became lighter, and slowly Abigail shrugged off her light and airy long-sleeve shirt, exposing a white camisol. Her eyes had unconsciuosly closed as she did so, but now she opened them back up, orange orbs turning to look at the beautiful sun up above. Taking in a deep breath, she knew what was happening, but she glanced down at her body anyway. Her skin was shining, glittering like millions of gems, absolutely gorgeous in an undescribable way. This was the true reason vampires didn't go in sunlight, but Abigail felt pleasure in being able to show Nick, someone not like her, beacause a vampire wouldn't care one way or another. Turning to look at him now, she smiled, pure compassion showing in her feautres. Her slim legs in the fairly short shorts, her arms now also, and even her face glowed and sparkled. A miracle in their creation, this was maybe the most beautiful thing about being a vampire.
She didn't move or speak, just stared at Nick, waiting for his reaction. Her smile was still on her face, playing on her lips that had just been on his, and she felt like she might burst with joy. Nothing was wrong, and nothing could possibly go wrong, because they were together and that was how it was supposed to be, forever and eternity.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Exploring (All wolves welcome!)   Exploring (All wolves welcome!) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 8:35 pm

As Nick watched her slowly step away from him, he felt a strong urge to follow her. It was like a magnetic energy; opposites attract. There wasn't a better example of that phrase then Abby and him. Everything about her was made to repel the same exact creature that he was. Her scent, her strength, even her appearance.
And yet standing here in the shadow, loving the way her playful smile made him want to laugh, he couldn't have loved her more than in this moment.
Somewhere, it seemed so far away from the planet Nick was on, but, somewhere, a bright light was cutting its way through the thick greyness. The heavy vapor evaporated as soon as the sun's rays touched it. And, then suddenly, something was far brighter, far more dazzling then anything he had ever seen. His eyes soon locked on the source of the splendor, and stayed stuck on her.
Her skin seemed alive with a thousand diamond facets, reflecting every color of the rainbow straight to Nick. And, yet, even though the intensity of the light seemed high, he found that a sheilding hand was not required. It was such a beautiful sight, time seemed to slow, and the only thing still in motion were the rays of sun's refracting off of Abigail's skin. Her pale, smooth as silk skin had always had a glow of its own, but now it shown with the same magnificence of a million stars.
He needed to be near her, to feel the wonderment that she was now showing him, and he needed to move now.
It seemed like he had taken a million footsteps instead of just a few, before he was there next to her. His hand rose slowly, not wanting to disrupt the dream like trannce that seemed to have dropped over the meadow like a soft blanket. Nick's hand floated just above her left arm, watching, speechless, as the colors reflected onto his skin and then dissapeared only to be replaced by more.
His eyes took their time as they studied every plane, every crystiline facet until he reached her face. All the breath in him seemed to suddenly dissapear the moment he looked upon her face.
Ab had been nothing less than beautiful from the moment Nick had met her, especially her face. Long eyelashes inhanced the stunningness of her eyes, her cheekbones so angular she could have been an angel from some far off church in Italy. It seemed, now, like he had been looking at a work of art with the light off the whole time. The brightness of her whole being had been like turning on the light. Now, nothing could put into words, or atleast not words that would befit such a sight.
" My little firefly," Nick muttered so close that his words didn't have to travel far at all. The hand that had been exploring his love's arm reached up to gently stroke her smooth as marble cheek. No other moment would ever acheive this amount of perfection
Back to top Go down
Casey

Casey

PostSubject: Re: Exploring (All wolves welcome!)   Exploring (All wolves welcome!) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 9:19 pm

Abigail let her grin fade slowly, still there, but more of just a content little smile now showing on her face. Her eyes conveyed most of her wonderufl bliss, the orange red seeming to glow, like a fire, or maybe a sunset, sparkling like her skin, except out of happiness. Time slowed, possibly stopped, but she didn't mind, in fact, if the earth stopped turning, like it was on pause, she would be perfectly fine with it. So many changes had happened since she had come to this small town, killed that poor hiker, but moments like this made her believe that this was all for the better, that a werewolf imprinting on a vampire wasn't some cruel joke, someone throwing an ironic fate into their faces, something she might have believed before she met Nick. True love was what this was, not some hoax or sick game. Amazing, beautiful, the words were endless to what she felt, but love was of course the best way to desbribe it. It seemed like they we're in their own little world, nothing could touch or harm this moment.
She felt a small tremble run through her spine as Nick approached her, not out of fear but just maybe out of feeling so much, and she waited patiently as he stepped towards her. She watched as Nick moved a little hesitantly, or dazed was a better way to put it. His hand hovered above her pale arm, and Abby let her eyelids slide shut slowly, taking in a deep breath of oxygen that wasn't needed. Feeling his soft and gentle grip on her arm, she listened closely, and was able to hear the steady beating of his heart. For a brief moment she could almost imagine her silent heart sounding with his, in perfect harmony, just like they were in every other way. Like when he already knew what she wanted before the words had left her lips. He understood her in ways that she didn't understand herself, she had never seen herself as beautiful or loved until now. Abigail believed that they would never be able to be seperated for long, not in a clingy way but just pure adoration.
" My little firefly," Nick said quietly, lovingly, and she felt his hand stroke her soft cheek. Opening her eyes, she looked deeply into his blue ones, conveying everything that she felt at this moment, and probably more. She reached her arm up to take his hand, lacing her fingers into his as his hand rested on her cheek. No space between them existed, and even there were some room it wouldn't be there for long. Abby leaned into him, drawing herself closer to his body like a magnet. "You like?" She said softly, not wanting to ruin the moment by speaking too many words.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Exploring (All wolves welcome!)   Exploring (All wolves welcome!) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 7:40 pm

( This will probably be kind of short. Not very good because I was rushed * Cough* parents *cough*)

Nick pushed back Abigail's long, silky hair with his free hand, knowing that she would enjoy the loving gesture. In doing so, her long, slender, pale neck was exposed and it too was now alive with a explosion of sparkly dots.
" Your beautiful, how could I not like this," Nick murmured. His fingers slowly trailed down, as a sort of tease. A smile played across his lips, as he curled his hand around the back of her cool neck. Nick only need to express a little bit of pressure to bring her close enough so that he could finally kiss her.
The kiss was sensual and passionate, everything that he and Abigail were. If someone had told him a month ago that he would be standing in a awe inspiring meadow making out with a vampire, he probably would have laughed until he cried. However, now was different. The unexpected had happened and he was enjoying ever moment of it.
Having to finally come up for needed air, Nick pulled her into a tight embrace. She felt so frail under his strong arms, and yet he knew that under her china doll exterior was a predatory killer, just like him. Some people would have been distirbed by that, but he only felt more close to her.
" And here, I thought turning into a gigantic wolf was a cool deal, but I think you've got me beat," Nick laughed, pulling her back so that he could enjoy the sight of her face better.
Back to top Go down
Casey

Casey

PostSubject: Re: Exploring (All wolves welcome!)   Exploring (All wolves welcome!) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 8:55 am

(Blech. Short post.)
Abigail smiled as Nick brushed her hair back, her pale neck now sparkling as well. Shivering as his fingers trailed down, she began to anticipate what she knew was next. It was the usual patern of things, but she could never grow tired of it. His gentle hand pulled her closer, and her arms found themselves wrapping around him as their lips met. After just a moment, she reacted passionately, fiercly, tangling her small hands into his hair, pulling his face closer even though there was no need. Eyes closed, she wasn't even breathing, because why would she want to waste that moment when she could be thinking about Nick. She could easily knock him over onto the ground if she wanted, but they remained upright. She felt him pulling away, and for a brief moment she wondered what had gone wrong, but then he took in a deep breath, making her smile. His arms wrapped around her and she leaned into him, letting Nick surround her. " And here, I thought turning into a gigantic wolf was a cool deal, but I think you've got me beat," He said, making her giggle happily as they shifted position slightly. His blue eyes were on her face, and she smiled as she responded to his remark.
"Well, we've all got our crosses to bear." Abby said, looking up as the sunlight as it still shined down. Another cloud was approaching, wouold be covering the sun soon, and then this magical moment would be over.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Exploring (All wolves welcome!)   Exploring (All wolves welcome!) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 12:24 pm

Nick reacted accordingly to Abigail's lips pressing softly against his, his arms wrapping tighter and his eyes closed. This way, with all the reality of life cut out, with only the feeling of her soft and cool in his embrace, he could practically see so far deep into her that he swore, in that moment, he could see her soul. Ab's soul was as beautiful as Nick guessed a soul could get. It was a jewel that sparkled with as much intensity that could only be equaled by her skin in the sun. Unlike her body temperature, it pulsated with a most extreme and pleasant heat. Amongst all the pure joy and granduer of this discovery, Nick sensed a energy of unuse. It was like the shiny new bike that you got for christmas a couple years back, but never came around to using. It was painfully obvious that Abigail had never let anyone in like this, never let anyone see her inner self. This new information only made him more determined to love her; to love her like she deserved to be loved.
Alas, the moment was fated to end and end it did. No longer was his loves soul in sight, and Nick found himself almost angry as he opened his eyes. The sun had taken refuge behind a thick blanket of clouds and with its disspearance came a burst of violent winds.
Looking up into the menacing clouds, the werewolf boy figured that he and his love only had a couple minutes until the heavans opened the flood gates. His thoughts immediatly went to the cabin wear a roaring fire and dim lights would create a quite comfortable atmosphere. 'Then maybe we can continue where the storm interrupted,' he though, a cute half smile lighting up his face as he took Abigails hand.
" Hey, its getting kind of wild out here. How about we head back to the cabin and get warm," Nick spoke, adding a exagerated wink at the end, and then laughing heartily.
Back to top Go down
Casey

Casey

PostSubject: Re: Exploring (All wolves welcome!)   Exploring (All wolves welcome!) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 6:10 am

Abigail looked up with Nick, her eyes narrowing accusingly at the dark clouds. Her skin no longer sparkled, but she was glad it had for even just a few minutes so that she had been able to show Nick, who much to her delight had seemed to like it. A tendrel of hair whipped in front of her face, and she tucked it behind her ear almost immediately. Of course, the storm had chosen this very moment to build up. Abby was just about to suggest that they head back, when Nick took the words right out of her mouth. " Hey, its getting kind of wild out here. How about we head back to the cabin and get warm," He said, grabbing her hand and making her smile contently. He winked, making her giggle in time with his booming laugh.
"Well, let's go then," Abigail said, casting a worried glance at sky again. There would be a downpore, and hopefully she would be inside by then. Although, kissing Nick in the rain does have its appeal, She thought.Her smile grew, and she spoke again. "You know, we never really got to finish that race..." Taking a step back, she grinned coyly before turning and running back in the direction of the cozy, warm cabin.
She stayed slow at first, so that he would have time to catch up, whether as a wolf or human she didn't really care . Not feeling like running alone, it didn't bother her that she could sprint a lot faster than this. She wouldn't ever leave him behind, figuratively or literally. She felt a rain drop land on her arm, and others would follow all too soon, but maybe they could beat the speed of a storm.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Exploring (All wolves welcome!)   Exploring (All wolves welcome!) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 8:44 pm

Nick made a fake, playful snarl as Abigail challenged him to there earlier race. When she had giggled, he had been over flown with visions of her laughing at his poking jokes for quite a while. 'I really should ask her to marry me. Even if I can't give her the most extravagent things, at least I'll know she'll be mine forever,' He mulled it over, as he started off after her dissapearing shape.
Not bothering to phase, Nick raced through the forest. Even in human form, he was still a extremely fast runner. The wind, that had before interrupted a spectacular moment, now were coupled with a stinging rain. Somewhere inside himself, he knew that Abigail would be freaking out about getting wet. Always the knight in shining armor, Nick caught up to her.
" Thought you might need some speed," He huffed out, keeping pace with her easily. With one muscular arm, he reached out and caught her in a steady hold, cuddling her closer so that she wouldn't get as wet. Before Ab, the werewolf boy's favorite scent had been rain. But, of course, it had changed once she had come into his life. Thanks to the storm, though, he now had his favorite smells all bundled into one beautiful, loving, stunning girl. ' Bet she would laugh really hard if I told her she smelled good enough to eat,' Nick chuckled to himself, as they neared the cosy cabin.
Somehow finding a way to get the door open and hold Abigail at the same time, he closed the door behind the rumbling thunder and striking lighting. The house was pitch black, apart from the fire. The hot element gave off a pleasant heat that felt natural to Nick. It also gave the room a flickering motion; almost like the walls couldn't decided to stay in one place.
Not bothering to set his love down, he held her as gently as was possible. After that, all Nick did was star into the eyes that he had some to cherish everytime he saw them. Her hair was glistening with light rain drops which only made it more ravishing to him.
" Now, if you don't mind, I think I'll start where this town's horrible climate broke in." And then nothing could have stopped Nick from kissing her, not even a whole army of vampires. This girl was as compatible to him as a puzzle peice, and yet the world was trying to tell them they couldn't be together by making them enemy creature. 'Well, I've always been told I'm the most stubborn werewolf alive.'
Suddnely, amid the wild emotions that were flying, Nick was aware of the softness of a bed. Arms pulling her ever closer, he had to remind himself not to be too rough around her. Everything other than Abigail seemed to be inexplicably and completely worthless. Nothing could have made him any happier than he was then, kissing her so passionately; he had found her soul again.
Back to top Go down
Casey

Casey

PostSubject: Re: Exploring (All wolves welcome!)   Exploring (All wolves welcome!) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 7:41 pm

Abigail gripped Nick tightly, never wanting to let go. Her lips met his in a perfect motion. Wrapping her hands into his hair, she stuck to him like static cling. Somehow, not quite sure how they had got there, she felt herself falling backwards into the soft cusion of a bed. Had Nick carried her, or had they walked here while still kissing? Abby didn't even really care anymore, Nick was here and she could feel his heat beneath her, like the comforting flames that flickered near by. They lit up the room, except the occasional flash of lightning that would make everything to bright all at once. If her eyes were open when that happened, she could see the whole scene unfolding, and sometimes Nick's blue eyes shining brightly back at her. Of course, her eyes were mostly closed in the first place. Time seemed to slow and stop, nothing mattered except what was happening right now. She could feel the adrenaline coarsing through her, deep love and desire pouring into her body. Abigail was as close to glowing out of sunlight as she could get, the pure joy making her sparkle.
Abby felt so connected to her love right now, like nothing was going to happen or stop them, because nothing possibly could. It just wouldn't be right. Her breathing, even though not neccesary at all, was more like panting. Her small pale hands slowly found their way to his chest, tracing every small feature. He luckily hadn't been wearing a shirt, she probably would have ripped it off his chest. Not even noticing, now her long sleeve shirt had been taken off, now laying forgotten on the floor, leaving her in a camisol and shorts. The memory of when she first met Nick, and how she had loved him almost immediately appeared into her mind, bringing another wave of pure love, and she recklessly kissed him more passionately than before, if that was even possible. Strong want filled her mind, coloring her actions as she continued to kiss him. Not sure what was right or wrong, up or down, Abigail just kept acting on her feelings, because she didn't have the time or need to think this through.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Exploring (All wolves welcome!)   Exploring (All wolves welcome!) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 7:00 pm

The rain pounded a steady beat on the cottages roof. With no sign of stopping, it just continued to fall like nothing would ever stop it. Having lived in Seagull Point most of his life, Nick was accustomed to the sound, almost coming to a point where it was conferting. Although, at the moment he couldn't even register where he was let alone enjoy the sound of a peaceful rainful.
All his attention was fixated on one being and one being only. Abigail was far enough away so that he could see her face, and yet close enough so that Nick felt entoxicated by her very nearness. His hands held her so gently and yet they possesed a power that no person, vampire, or werewolf could break. No longer were they kissing, only holding each other in the gray, cloudy light that the window let seep in. The fire was too far away to feel its warmth, but Nick didn't need it. Every surface on his body was enflamed with a urge that he hadn't yet adressed. Once again, all he knew was that Abigail was near and the air seemed tense with a choice to be chosen.
Yet again, his lips met her's. However, this time the mood wasn't hurried or rushed; this new feeling was one that could be held out forever. No longer conscious of making physical descions, Nick's hands slid up from her waist, and with them came her thin shirt. At the same time, he unlocked one arm to bring her leg to circle around his waist. The feeling of Abigail's cold skin agaisnt his searing one was unlike anything he had felt before. Almost a shock, almost a sizzle, nothing could place this most enjoyable of feelings.
Suddenly, a vision came into Nick's head. The first second of it was almost enough to make him jolt away in confusion at the pure randomness. He was remembering the first time he had phased. It had been a while back, but it still felt like only yesterday he had become a scientific anomally. In this particular scene, the 15 yearold Nick was on the forest floor, in a kneeling position, shaking with uncontrolled convulsions. Somewhere in the distance, the watcher was able to pick out two solitary forms not far away from the twitching boy. Maria and Grant. They had been there to help him his first time.
Slowly, a sort of keening arose from the background. A werewolfs first phase was quite painful. The noise rose in pitch as the huddled figure seemed to get larger and larger as time progressed. In the vision, it seemed like only a few seconds before the boy had become a full grown werewolf. But present Nick remembered the pain had felt like it had last for years. The wolf's keening had ceased and know was quite still. From the corner of the picture, movement was detected as Maria came forward, a hand outstretched. Inches away from the wolf, she stopped hand still out. Quick as a flash, a fur covered paw whipped out, and then retracted as fast. The wolf back tracked to a tree, staring in horror towards the young teenager. Now, instead of a smooth, tan arm, Maria stared down at a arm that seemed to be riddled with gashes. At the moment, Nick hadn't known that her abilities as a werewolf would quickly heal the injury, so the sight had always haunted him until that day.
The werewolf girl stood staring down at her arm, which confused the watcher because he remembered her approaching him again, soothing words instead of a welcoming hand. In this vision, however, the girls figure seemed to blur until a entirely new person was visible. Abigail.
" Look what you did to me, Nick. You've hurt me. I knew I couldn't love a dangerous monster like you," The girl who look like Abigail was brandishing her bleeding, mangled arm at him, a accusatory and disgusted look in her eyes.
" No," The sound came from the present Nick, as the gory image was replaced with the warm cottage. He had gone stiff, arms like iron around her. His voice hadn't been loud, but had been filled with all the horror and knowledge that the vision had caused him to learn. This could not happen. What he was about to do was sick and twisted. There was no way to prove that Abigail was as strong as he was without endagering her life.
Arms steady and strong, Nick gently pushed her soft body away. Swerving around to touch his feet to the floor, he staggered to stand near the fireplace. Staring deep into its fiery depths, he murmured out a few words.
" I'm sorry, Abigail, I can't do this."
Back to top Go down
Casey

Casey

PostSubject: Re: Exploring (All wolves welcome!)   Exploring (All wolves welcome!) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 8:57 pm

Abigail had been lost in the pleasant clouds of emotion when she was harshly brought back into the present. She could feel Nick's hands gently pushing her away, and confusion welled up into her mind, making her wonder and question what had gone wrong. Struggling to figure out what she had done, she was careful not to say a word as Nick standed up near the fireplace. She couldn't quite describe how she was feeling, a strange mixture of disappointment and confusion, which she finally decided to sum up as pain. Blinking her eyes quickly, she couldn't even begin to guess what had just happened in these past few moments.
" I'm sorry, Abigail, I can't do this." Why was he upset? She could see the faintist tension in his body, tightening of his muscles only the eyes of a vampire and his lover could pick up. She had been sitting up in a crumpled cross-legged position in the spot he had pushed her too, not able to move out of shock, but his words made her react. Gliding over to the edge of the bed, Abby sat almost directly behind him on the wrinkled covers. Her hand slowly reached out to touch his, and she ever so gently tugged him towards her, a mere sign that she wanted him back. The memory of his lips on hers, their bodies pressed together was still fresh in her mind, but she knew the mood had just evaporated for Nick. That though again brought her back to the simple question: What had she done wrong? She couldn't remember a single thing that would cause him to stop, but surely something had happened.
"Nick?" Abigail called in a small voice, all sarcasm gone from her tone. The ache of worry and confusion apparent in her words, but hopefully he couldn't pick up the insecurity. Of course this wouldn't have worked. Since when had good things happened for Abby? "I'm sorry, what did I do wrong? What's happened?" Her pale legs slid out from under her and led her to a standing postion. Stepping from behind him, she stood next to him, being cautious not to even brush her arm against his. Gazing into the fire like he was, Abigail wondered what he saw in them. They were a brilliant orange, happy and glowing. Exactly the opposite of what she felt. "Nick..." She trailed off, feeling like she wanted to curl up in a ball and sob for him, because something was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Exploring (All wolves welcome!)   Exploring (All wolves welcome!) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 9:38 pm

The feeling of her cool, pale arm brushing up agaisnt his sent a wave of shivers up his arm. However, the reaction wasn't due to the temperature, it was the longing that he felt when she was so near. Everything in Nick was telling him that he was being paranoic, that he had probably hurt Abigail's feelings. She hadn't seen what he had; there was no way to guess what she was thinking.
And still, he couldn't bring himself to even contipilate starting back where they had left off. A huge cloud of shame came over him, as he stood there standing over the flames. ' I always thought that I was more human than animal, but am I really?' So many questions were rushing around. What should he do now? Nick's feelings hadn't changed in the least. Abigail just seemed much more fragile now. Every time he kissed her or touched her, from this point on, there would always be a haunting of the horrible things that he could do to her if he lost control.
But, she deserved an answer. He couldn't just continue standing there, letting her mind conjure up all the wrong reasons.
"Abigail," Nick said softly, turning around to face. His arms circled around her once more, but this time they were overly gentle. She just felt so soft, like a cloud. A cloud that felt as breakable as a china figurine.
" You have done nothing wrong; don't even think that way. You are more perfect than I could have even hoped for. I'm the one whose messed up," He said ending with a gruff sigh of self disgust. Taking a few paces to the right, he placed his head on the wood paneling of the wall. Another sigh, a shake of the head to clear his thoughts, and his back slowly.
" You have no idea how fragile you look. I know your strong, but I just couldn't take the risk of hurting you in any way. If I had, I couldn't have been able to live with myself. I felt like a lowly animal, taking advantage of you like that," Nick crushed out, his hands knotting into fists by his side. " What you must think of me."
Back to top Go down
Casey

Casey

PostSubject: Re: Exploring (All wolves welcome!)   Exploring (All wolves welcome!) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 4:03 pm

Abigail's soul ached as Nick explained, and slowly she pieced together what he was thinking. It hadn't been her fault, or anyone's, but she was still going to prove him wrong. He was a few paces away, and every single step she took to him held a strong and confident gait. "Nick," She began, gazing into his blue eyes for a few seconds, the fiery orange of her own blazing. Briskly grabbing one of his wrists and looking down at it, she used her slender pale hand to uncurl one of his fists. Abby continued to speak as she did the same to his other hand. "You could never possibly hurt me. Physically or emotionally, it just isn't possible. You got that?" Now fnished with that fist, she gripped both of his hands tightly with hers, entertwining their fingers. She was free to look up at his face, without worrying if he was tensing up. "Babe, you haven't messed up. You're not taking advantage of me, because I'm willing to chance it, even though there isn't a chance at all that you would injure me. I have faith that you won't loose control, you love me too much."
Still staring at his familiar face, she pressed herself against him, still keeping his hands by his side. "Now, for what I think of you. You are not horrible, and are not a monster. Nick, you aren't the one who has murdered people before. I'm not perfect, but you most definetly are. You are the most amazing, beautiful thing to have ever been in my life and ever will be. I trust and love you enough to give you everything, and I won't regret anything that happens afterwards. You will not harm me, Nick. If I was a fragile human, than yes, we would have something to worry about. But, I'm not, and surely you've learned it's hard to keep a vampire from what she wants."
Abigail closed her mouth and removed the small gap between them by pressing her lips to his. She wasn't pushing him to do anything, just a slow, soft kiss. Breaking off quickly, she was ready to speak again. "If you need me to act more reckless just to prove that I'm strong enough to go through with this, I will." A mischivous sparkle in her eyes, she leaned in, but waited for him to close the space between their lips this time. Abby needed to know that he wanted to do this.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Exploring (All wolves welcome!)   Exploring (All wolves welcome!) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 7:37 pm

It was amazing how believable Abigail's words seemed, right then. Nick her smooth, reassuring hands, as they gently, but with a determined force, uncurled his tight fists. Her form pressing ever, he felt his resolve craking ever so slightly.
"Now, for what I think of you. You are not horrible, and are not a monster. Nick, you aren't the one who has murdered people before. I'm not perfect, but you most definetly are. You are the most amazing, beautiful thing to have ever been in my life and ever will be. I trust and love you enough to give you everything, and I won't regret anything that happens afterwards. You will not harm me, Nick. If I was a fragile human, than yes, we would have something to worry about. But, I'm not, and surely you've learned it's hard to keep a vampire from what she wants." Abgail said, her breath washing over Nick like the most exotic and nice of perfumes
And yet, he wasn't going to just lie down and let her possibly risk her life. She could make examples of her strength all night; she could even destroy the whole house. Yeah, he might be paranoid, but love had that effect on some people.
But, it didn't seem like Abgail was going to give up that easily. She was pulling out all the stops, as she leaned closer, eliminating the empty space.
The kiss wasn't deep or long. No, it was a kiss meant to break him. ' She knows me too well,' Nick reflected mentally. This new strategy had chipped off a little more of his fighting energy; he could feel her longing, taste it. He had become so used to just giving her whatever she asked for. However, this time it was like she was asking for suicide.
" No, please don't,' Nick said softly, his eyes slightly lazy. This fight was taking so much out of him. " Angel, you have to believe me that I would like nothing more to go back to five minutes ago. Just you standing there is making me think things that I ought to be ashamed of." He said laughing, as stepped a little bit away.
" But, I stand by my earlier statement. I'll give you anything you want, anything I have. Damn it, I'd give you the very heart from my chest; it's as much yours as mine. But, I won't do this."
Back to top Go down
Casey

Casey

PostSubject: Re: Exploring (All wolves welcome!)   Exploring (All wolves welcome!) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 8:15 pm

Abigail felt him step away, her hands slowly floating back to her sides. Pure love was the only thing that kept her from curling her delicate hands up into small fists, or grabbing Nick's arm and draging him back into that bed. Stepping quietly back, she decided to give him his space as she sat down on the bed. Still not able to quite grasp why he couldn't just go with how he felt, instead of thinking this through or seeing that she wasn't a little fairy princess doll to be looked at and not touched, she found herself amazed that she could ever be annoyed with him. Still, the feeling was there, small and insignificant, but irration was indeed one of her current feelings. She gazed at the fire, unable to look at Nick for the moment.
"Fine, if that's how you truly feel. You make me feel like a horrible devil for trying to seduct you." Smiling faintly, she looked up at his face now. Abby knew deep down that just maybe, possibly he was right, but she definetly wouldn't admit it. Like she said before, she was willing to take that small chance, but apparently he wasn't. Glancing around the room, she found her longsleeve shirt lying near her feet. Painfully slow, she bent down to pick it up and put it on, unwillingly giving up for now.
Her mood lifted ever so slightly at his words. "Anything except sex." Abby mused softly, rolling her eyes and now truly smiling. Standing up, eyes glowing, she stood near him. "I'd like you to get down on one knee and propose to me. So that we can officially and completely be together." If he wouldn't give her what her body desired, than maybe he would what her mind longed for. She never pictured herself to be the one girl to get married so soon after meeting someone, but why on earth should they wait? It wasn't like they didn't know they belonged to each other. "Ask the question, Nick, and I'm yours. If we truly love each other, then there is absolutely no reason to delay." After all, all every girl wanted was to be loved. This was the true proof of that.
All former annoyance just floated away, and now all Abigail felt was the love for Nick, and the wonder of how he would react. Too late now to turn back, but he had said anything she wanted. Slightly impatiently, she waited for a response from the boy in front of her. The flames still flickered light across the room, and the storm had died down now where all you could hear was the rain hitting the roof in a soothing noise. This maybe was not how Abby imagined this scene to play out, but it was perfect in it's own way.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Exploring (All wolves welcome!)   Exploring (All wolves welcome!) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 8:28 pm

( OMG I could disown my mother right now. I was on here and my post was almost done when I had to go change my bed sheets. She got on AND CLOSED OUT OF MY UNFINISHED POST!!!!!!!!!)

Nick watched as Abigail's fight suddenly and abruptly left her. A small, silent sigh of relief echoed through out his mind. This had been their first real fight, and it amazed him how much it seemed to have taken out of him. He knew he should be feeling great; she would be safe....from him. Not many ordinary couples had to worry about sharp claws coming out when the mood heightened. So, it was still more strange when his happiness of having her safe was paired with the tiniest of dissapointments.
Sliding back into the present hapenings, Nick was encouraged, as he caught a glimpse of a smile from his love. This hadn't been at all what he had been expecting from her; he had been expecting at least more perserverence. The thought made him a little wary, but not too much so. From the short time that he'd known her, even though it felt like forever, he had noticed that Abigail didn't hide her motives.
Nonetheless, there she was, picking up her shirt with little more than reluctant slowness. It was almost a pain to have to watch all her beautiful curves hidden by fabric.
Standing there next to her, Nick was positive now that something was going on. Her eyes were glowing with a intuitive light that suggested something beyond normal everyday thoughts. He could practically see them forming into a plan or idea. No way to know what she was really thinking, it came as a great susprise when she actually voiced it.
"I'd like you to get down on one knee and propose to me. So that we can officially and completely be together." Abigail's clear voice pronunciated each word. Having already planned to ask her to marry him sooner or later, what the question meant really wasn't the thing that had susprised him. It was more the timing. ' I just told the love of my life that I don't want to have sex with her because I'm afraid to kill her, and she replies by asking me to marry her...I must be really lucky today.'
A huge, white-toothed smile brokeout over Nick's tan face. He clearly had no objections to marry, obviously. She was the answer to all his problems, the missing peice in his life. How could he not agree to spending the rest of his long life with such a girl?
" Only if I must," Nick replyed with a joking glint in his eye. But, joking wasn't a very fitting mood for this moment. So bending down on one knee, he took her hand and gave her his heart. " My dear, beautiful, radiant Abigail. From the moment I saw you in that meadow I have loved you more than I thought possible. Since then I've had only one motive in life: to make you mine and mine forever. So if such a angel of beauty and love could ever bring herself down to marry such a lowly dog like myself, you would make me the most happiest of lowly dogs this world has ever seen." All emotion shown in his eyes, as he held her perfect hand in his.
Back to top Go down
Casey

Casey

PostSubject: Re: Exploring (All wolves welcome!)   Exploring (All wolves welcome!) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 5:09 pm

(This just randomly popped in my head, but this is such a kodak moment lol)
Abigail held her breath as Nick spoke, his words filling the air and her mind with such an amazing feeling that she felt she just might explode out of happiness. Her pale hand in his, the almost shock of the temperature difference was now a welcome feeling to her. Everything that had happened since Abby had first met him seemed to point to this one moment, like this was the highest and most important of all the words spoken, embraces given, and kisses shared. To say she loved him was now an understatement, because she felt so much more than that. Nick's blue eyes shining up at her, reflecting pretty much everything she felt towards him. Never again would she ever have to worry about who to trust or who to love, she had all she'd ever want or need right here in front of her, on one knee and proposing to her. If time froze right now and the earth quit turning, Abigail would almost completely be happy with it. However, there were a few small things she needed to say, and she was absolutely positive Nick needed to hear them.
"Yes, Nick, of course I'll marry you. Why on earth wouldn't I?" Abby smiled, exposing her brilliantly sharp teeth. That smile was only a small sign of how joyful she truly was. Already small plans started forming in her mind, what to do and where to go with this next but she dismissed them all, wanting to stay in this moment with Nick. This wasn't sappy like those romance movies you always saw when there was nothing else to watch, where the girl cried before the man was even on his knee. No, this was real and beautiful, nothing falsely cheery about it or the way they felt. Never in all of her eternal life had Abigail ever expected to feel like this, but here she was and she didn't regret a single decision that got her here.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Exploring (All wolves welcome!)   Exploring (All wolves welcome!) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 3:33 pm

Abigail's spectacular smile was only seconds before Nick's own. He could see her already planning the next steps in their new found relationship; that was just how she was. But, right now was not the time to start picking out wedding cakes or deciding the guest list. Knowing Ab as well as herself, Nick knew she'd want a big spectacular wedding with all the trimmings. And he'd give it to her, even though his status as a rogue werewolf might cause some talk amongst his aquaintences. However, he'd get through the snide remarks and cynical comments because it was somthing that she wanted. And he'd do anything for her.
" We'll have hours to plan everything out, Ab. Right now, I'd like to kiss my beautiful fiancee," Nick said, standing back up. Pulling her closer, the word 'fiancee' really sunk in. A couple of months ago the word would have made him cringe at the thought of ever settling down; marrige had just seemed so confining. Still, here he was, kissing his dear betrothed. The thought of the approaching day when he and Abigail would become man and wife. ' What would be more acurate would be werewolf and vampire, but I highly doubt we could convince the priest to switch it.' Smiling at his thought, Nick pressed his lips to hers softly one more time before letting go.
The whole atmosphere was so intoxicated with a unrepressable bliss that it was a while before any rational thoughts could form in his mind. What had reluctantly dragged him from this joy induced haze was the pinkish light of dawns first glow; Nick had relized that they had been so caught up in everything that night had come and gone.
The two had moved to sofa during the night, and Nick now lounged with Abigail safe in his embrace. One elbow propping himself up, he looked down upon the beautiful girl laying next to him. He knew he had made the most important descion of his life. And he couldn't even come to doubting it. Now all there was left was to get through was the stress of a wedding. It would be hard, considering that most of the people he knew thought him a traitor. But if the end reselt was happiness for Abgail then he'd go through hell and back if he had to.
" So are you one of those girls who take a year to pick the perfect wedding dress," Nick said, a smile obvious in his tone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring (All wolves welcome!)   Exploring (All wolves welcome!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exploring (All wolves welcome!)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next