Forbidden Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am neither good, nor bad, neither angel nor devil, I am a man, I am a vampire. -Michael Romkey (I, Vampire)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Evening at the beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkestic

Darkestic

Evening at the beach Empty
PostSubject: Evening at the beach   Evening at the beach Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 3:37 pm

The car pulled up to the beach as clouds covered the sky, blocking some sunlight that would make them stand out. Pulling up in the sand where they could have the music playing, Sessi opened the door as Kelly and Wesley dropped their stuff in the sand and took off in the water. That made Sessi laugh as they had so much fun. Playing some pop music she stared at David sitting next to her in the car.
"I like this better." She smiles meaning that she likes this day better than yesterday; her feet made her stand outside the car rolling down the windows as a little dim light shined on her pale skin creating a small group of sparkles on the side of her face. "Wanna swim? Or walk around the beach talking? Or do you want to sit and relax?" She asked with a wink.
"Hey Ses. We should have brought a ball." Kelly laughed.
"I think me and David will hang out." Sessi smiles.
"Oooo. is our big sister on a-"
"Wes." Sessi sighed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkesticrealms.com
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: Evening at the beach   Evening at the beach Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 8:11 pm

David hopped out of the car, marveling that he could be so excited to go to the beach with a family of vampires. He laughed at how that would have sounded to him a couple weeks ago. He enjoyed the music that was playing as they grouped together. "WHatever we do is fine with me," he answered. "But it might be nice to just sit for a while." David grinned and laughed at Wesley, shaking his head in pure amusement. Oh, to have a big brother. Or a little brother at that. He felt himself wishing that he did, but pushed the thought away. He walked over to a nice spot on the beach, thinking Sessi would come too, and and plopped down on the sand.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Evening at the beach   Evening at the beach Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 8:20 pm

Sessi looked at David as her siblings ran back to the water doing high cannon balls in the water. Pulling a blanket out the trunk, Sessi sat in on the ground some way from the car, not wanting to get sand on her back she laid on the blanket looking at David as he stood near the car. She could hear Kelly and Wesley planning something to do to her later.
"Sitting is fine. You have been standing a long time." She said as she sits up for a second looking out at the lake. She began to sing a sweet lullaby that she use to hear as a child, but in english.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: Evening at the beach   Evening at the beach Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 8:27 pm

David watched Wesley and Kelly run straight for the water, and chuckled under his breath. He scooted a little closer to her, but not on the blanket. "Yeah, people need to sit once in a while." He grinned, taking in the sights and sounds of the beach. A seagull flew overhead, letting out a bird call. The beach wasn't very busy this time of day, just before dusk. "What shall we talk about?" he asked mildly. Over the past week, they'd exhausted most topics, at least about one another.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Evening at the beach   Evening at the beach Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 8:34 pm

"Actually I was hoping you would ask about my family or yours or maybe about what happened in the lounge." Sessi told him calmly as she looks at him. She cared very much for him. "Not really in the mood for horror stories today." She laughed as she thought about how Wesley and Kelly were thinking of tossing water on them. Getting wet is something she didn't want to do. She put her head in his lap and looked out at the sea as her black hair hung over her shoulders. "What did happen in the lounge? Was it because of everyone being too close or something?"
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: Evening at the beach   Evening at the beach Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 8:40 pm

David sighed when she brought up what had happened. He'd hoped they could have avoided it, but he'd been pretty obvious. "Honestly, I don't know." He tried to meet her eye, but had to look away. "Remember earlier, when I jerked away from you? It's because I saw you like that other vampire. The one in the alley." He gulped. "Red eyes, fangs... the whole picture." He tried to figure out how best to describe the sensation. He continued slowly, "It happened again when i saw Maria. But I didn't feel as afraid, I felt like...like..." He struggled to put it into words properly. "I had this feeling in my chest and I, and this is the weirdest part, I growled at her." He wrinkled his face, trying to remember exactly. "I felt like I needed to get out, but everybody was around me. And then your brother came up to me, and I like dodged him or something. I wasn't myself. It was like my body was thinking for itself." He frowned deeply. "But then when you came back, i felt fine all of a sudden." He looked into her eyes now that his story was finished.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Evening at the beach   Evening at the beach Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 8:52 pm

Sessi smiles at him, sad though that he is haunted by last night but glad she made him feel a little better. Turning her head she looked out at Wesley and Kelly having fun; she then looked back at DAvid, placing a gentle hand on the side of his face calmly, with a smile still there. The thought that it was maria that he saw the images from scared her. "Things are going to be alright." Sessi smiles leaning up a little placing her head on his chest. "I don't turn my back on my family. And right now you are part of it." She closed her eyes thinking about how nice it is to be at peace. "I think you needed this day. Sorry that my family did that to you, but they were trying to be nice. To let you see them all." She smiles as her honey eyes look up at him.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: Evening at the beach   Evening at the beach Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 8:57 pm

He wrapped his arms around her, though it chilled him since it was her bare skin. He rested his chin on her head and closed his eyes. "Hey no apologizing, remember? Today's a good day," he reminded her, watching Wesley and Kelly in the water. "It wasn't their fault, something happened to me. I could feel it." He looked into her eyes and saw that they were brighter than he thought he'd ever seen them. "Not to be rude or anything, but what's up with your eyes?" he asked playfully.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Evening at the beach   Evening at the beach Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:04 pm

Hearing what he said before made her smile, but when he asked about her eyes she froze for a second trying to remember how to explain it. holding his hand with one hand as she still hugged his arm with the other. "If I drink animals my eyes go a honey color. When I drink blood packs with human blood in them, my eyes are golden. And when I am hungry my eyes are black." Sessi explained as best she could. "All vampires do that." She enjoyed his warm embrace as he held her. "Confused me at first cause I didn't know who I was in the mirror. Till I saw that my skin and eyes had changed." Her golden eyes never left his brown ones. She believed that if you are going to talk serious to someone then look them in the eyes.

Soaked Wesley and Kelly walked down the beach hand in hand talking about what might come in the future, and planning their wedding day if they want to have one. That was Kelly's idea cause she wanted to make her own dress. Sessi couldn't care less about what the two were talking about, as long as they were alright and safe.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: Evening at the beach   Evening at the beach Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:32 pm

David studied her eyes. He thought he understood, except... "Oh," he responded lamely. "But..." He licked his lips, afraid to bring it up. "What about the other ones...their eyes were-" He didn't want to think about it, so he just said, "not golden." He figured there was only one explanation, but he wanted conformation on his conclusion. His stomach growled. He chuckled, embarassed. "What happened to that picnic basket, eh?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Evening at the beach   Evening at the beach Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:37 pm

"I'll get it." Sessi smiled as she jumped up going to the car leaving her sandals on the blanket as she reached in the car grabbing the basket that Anastasia had happened for David. Running back she sat down and opened it wondering what Anastasia had put in it since she wasn't paying attention before. Sandwiches and some nice food from would normally be on the menu at her parents restaurant. Handing the basket to David she had to make sure Anastasia didn't put a trick in there like she does to people once in a while. "It smells good. But I can't eat it. Tastes like dirt." She sighs.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: Evening at the beach   Evening at the beach Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:44 pm

"Dirt. Pleasant," he said, making a face. He took the basket carefully and set it down between them even though she wasn't eating. He pulled out a sandwich and took a bite. "Mmm. You're right, she makes good food. But this is a lot for one person..." he said looking in the basket again. "Oh well, mothers always over pack, right? Mine does a least." He took another bite of the sandwich. "Do they have a restaraunt around here?" he asked. he'd never asked what restaurant chain the owned.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Evening at the beach   Evening at the beach Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:53 pm

glad that he likes the food she watched as Wesley chased Kelly past them down to the other side of the beach making sure to stay at human speed. They were so happy together, she is glad that her brothers have someone. And now she is glad to have someone in her life. Hearing his question, she looked at him oddly.
"they own a nation wide company called Jenica Coffee and there are a few Jenica Restaurants." Sessi explained sadly. "They are named after the daughter that Derik lost as a human." Looking out at the water. Smiling, "I am still honored to be his daughter. If I wasn't then I wouldn't be here with you today. That I am greatful for. Cause I don't know what would happen if I couldn't be right here with you." She grins happily as she watched him eat. "Yes Anna does do that. But normally for the homeless and for those who need it. She just thought it would be nice to show you how kind she is that she thought of making you something."
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: Evening at the beach   Evening at the beach Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 7:18 am

"Well if I don't see her again today, tell her thank you from me." His sandwich was gone, do he leaned back against the sand and looked at the sky. He put his hands behind his head, not caring that his shirt would be dirty when he got up. The sky was mostly clouded over with only a few spots of pink sticking out against the gray. "You don't ever regret it?" he asked softly. Perhaps it was too personal a question.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Evening at the beach   Evening at the beach Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 10:32 am

The question caught her a little off guard, but she shook her head with a smile. Leaning over his head she tapped his forehead with a single finger gently. "Never. I was caged as a human, and now I am free. Proud to call Derik my father. Better than the one that used me as a tool." Sessi explained sadly as she looked at him remembering that day back at the palace the day she died. But it was something she just pushed aside. "Do you miss england? We can take you back there one day? I'll come." She winked at him with a smile as she leaned back on the blanket. Suddenly Wesley picked David up with two hands on each arm and carried him to the water as Kelly did the same thing. They had been thinking something else for Sessin't didn't expect it.
"Put us down!" Sessi told them not wanting to go into the water.
Wesley and Kelly finally dropped both of them in the water, not deep but enough for them to fall down and get a little wet. With her wet hair Sessi looked up with a smirk on her face.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: Evening at the beach   Evening at the beach Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 10:46 am

David was surprised that she was completely happy with becoming a vampire, however he was glad. he was going to tell her that he did miss England sometimes, but he didn't get the chance. A brief ride across the beach and a splash later and they were both in the lake. He spit water out of his mouth and shook his freshly wet hair out of his face. He grinned and Sessi and got to his feet. "Wow thanks, Wesley," he said sarcastically. He held out a hand to help Sessi up out of the water.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Evening at the beach   Evening at the beach Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 10:55 am

Taking his hand Sessi got up and then Wesley ran off as there were no humans now on the beach. Kelly laughed. "I'm going to get you big brother for that!" Sessi chased after Wesley as she tried to catch him for ruining her hair. She laughed while chasing her brother around the beach. "Come on sis, you are getting too slow. Or is it that your vampire age and human age are catching up to you." Wesley laugh.
Kelly looks at DAvid. "Those two." Kelly laughed. "They truly are brother and sister I swear sometime." Kelly laughed as she stepped aside, as Sessi ran into David's arms stopping she hugged him. Wesley poked her back.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: Evening at the beach   Evening at the beach Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:58 pm

David laughed at Wesley's and Sessi's antics, chasing each other around. They were running too fast for him to keep track. He stood back with Kelly who was laughing also. "Makes me jealous sometimes," said David happily. David barely had time to brace himself when he saw Sessi coming back, but she stopped in time. He hugged her close to him, laughing. He let go, looking up and down the nearly empty beach. They were the only ones left. The sky had darkened even a little bit more.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Evening at the beach   Evening at the beach Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 1:09 pm

Kelly smiled before Sessi hugged David. "Don't be. Wes and Ju have been protective of her since their father asked her to change them." Kelly told him; Sessi realized what they had been talking about through Kelly's mind. Wesley hugged Kelly happily. As they noticed it is getting dark. "Hey bon fire!" Kelly laughed as her and Wesley began making a small fire in the sand. Looking up at David she smiles. "Don't be jealous. Wes and Ju are the big brothers I always wanted. And besides, I'm more easier on him than the others. Especially after what he saw." Sessi remembered what happened when Wesley had witnessed the murdering of parts of their clan and the departure of their friends. Trying not to be sad, a tear escaped from her golden eyes, she wiped them away. Kelly had a vision that Maria had run into a human and was faced with a problem as she was hungry in Kelly's vision.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: Evening at the beach   Evening at the beach Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 1:36 pm

David had never built a fire before, so he was excited to try. THey cleared an area in the sand and David went around doing what Wesley and Kelly indicated. He listened to Sessi as they worked, but byt he end she sounded upset. He strightened up and walked over to her. He wasn't sure exactly what was upsetting her, but it must be something in the past. Whatever Wesley saw. "It's okay Ses. It's all over." He put an an arm around her and smiled reassuringly. They got a small fire going and David sdat next to it, patting the sand beside him for Sessi to sit down.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Evening at the beach   Evening at the beach Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 1:42 pm

Sessi enjoyed the hug and watching him make a fire, made her feel so much better as she sat down next to David watching the fire. Wesley and Kelly watched them with a grin planning to scare them; but Sessi stuck her head around David and they went silent.
"Sorry." Kelly and Wesley chuckled.
"Lovely night. Most fun I've had in a long time." Sessi smiled at David, careful not to touch him cause it is chilly and her skin is as cold as ice. She didn't want to make him more cold that he might be. Pulling the blanket over to them she put her feet on it. she didn't like sand much, but enjoyed people playing in it.
"Hey lets hear a camp fire story." Kelly cheered.
"come on. tell a ghost story." Wesley cheered along with kelly.
"No." Sessi sighed.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: Evening at the beach   Evening at the beach Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 2:26 pm

The Dragomirs had another brother sister moment and David assumed they'd thought something to tease her. he looked over his shoulder at them. The light from the fire flickered on their pale faces as they chuckled. Kelly and Wesley started urging Sessi to tell a story and David grinned, but said nothing at first. She refuse dto David's disappointment. "Come on Ses, what's the matter? Scared?" he taunted, wiggling his eyebrows. David used to go camping with his father in England and his favorite part had been the stories late at night, looking up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Evening at the beach   Evening at the beach Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 2:32 pm

Sessi finally gave in and began telling an old ghost story from Japan but in english, where a group of teens had gone into a hotel but never came back out. Painting a bloody picture for everyone in their minds. Sessi watched everyone as she spoke, Kelly trying not to laugh as Wesley snuggled up to her with his head in Kelly's lap. As soon as she got to a scary part, Julian appeared behind David. "Boo." Julian said as joke as Maria watched from the car not getting any closer.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: Evening at the beach   Evening at the beach Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 2:36 pm

David listened to the story intently, glad she'd agreed to tell it. He got caught up in the legend, imagining every picture in his mind. it made him feel even colder, but he wasn't afraid. At least, he didn't think he was. A voice behind him said "Boo" and David nearly jumped out of his skin. He whirled around to see Sessi's other brother standing behind him. He let out his breath in relief and hung his head, laughing, relieved. "Don't do that," he said, now embarassed. In a way it made him feel good, like a part of the family. Family did that to one another, right? He thought so.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Evening at the beach   Evening at the beach Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 2:42 pm

"Julian." Sessi laughed as she was laughing at David for jumping. She couldn't help it the way he reacted made her jump a little but she laughed none the less.
"Dude you gave the poor guy a heart attack." Wesley laughed looked at David.
"Wes. Ses. We can't find Anna and Father?" Julian told them.
Sessi closed her eyes using her mind to find them, she found them in the city talking to some people. She smiled as she opened her eyes. "They are in Portsburg. Talking to some people they know." Sessi smiled.
Julian relaxed a little as he made Maria come closer as Sessi snuggled up to David and Wesley laid there on alert as they watched Maria sit down next to Kelly and Julian play fight with his brother in the sand. The girls laughed as they did that. But Sessi wasn't amused.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evening at the beach   Evening at the beach Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Evening at the beach
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next