Forbidden Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am neither good, nor bad, neither angel nor devil, I am a man, I am a vampire. -Michael Romkey (I, Vampire)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Fallen . A Warrior RP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Twilight

Twilight

The Fallen . A Warrior RP Empty
PostSubject: The Fallen . A Warrior RP   The Fallen . A Warrior RP Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 8:15 pm

The Fallen . A Warrior RP 1183has
[home] [rules] [plot] [advertise] [affiliate]

» highly active » amazing skins » friendly members »
[blockquote][blockquote]"Ocean will wash away, Tree will shrivel and die, Breeze will shake with thunder, until only the Mountain stands...four will become one until the battle is won.”

ThunderClan, RiverClan, WindClan and ShadowClan's lives in the forest and lake are long gone, merely stories whispered amoung elders. In a territory far from the past, four new clans trive under the watch of StarClan, by the same old codes and legacies of those who have pasted before them. OceanClan, TreeClan, BreezeClan and MountainClan have lived in a semi-peaceful forest for seasons, only troubled by lack of prey and border fights.

But something new and fatal is coming, as the words of StarClan ring through each medicine cat's ears. To some, this destruction has already come, as oceanClan flee for their lives into TreeClan territory, their whole territory swallowed by a wave which will eternally strike fear into every cat's heart who saw the tsunami hit. As borders grow tense between MountainClan and BreezeClan, the next cat in the chain is due to receive the same words of warning.

How many will survive this next hit of destruction? Will you stand for your clan, or die in the wake of chaos?

join the battle today![/blockquote][/blockquote]

I am Twitty on there, also known as Moyashi !
Back to top Go down

The Fallen . A Warrior RP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forbidden Love :: Other Non-RPG topics :: Advertisment for Other RPG sites-
Jump to: