Forbidden Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am neither good, nor bad, neither angel nor devil, I am a man, I am a vampire. -Michael Romkey (I, Vampire)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ah, sweet sunlight...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Twilight

Twilight

Ah, sweet sunlight... Empty
PostSubject: Ah, sweet sunlight...   Ah, sweet sunlight... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 8:13 pm

It's such a wonderful thing; the sun. It's warm and luxurious, expecially out here on the white sandy beaches of Seagull Point's beautiful beach. Not far from the water, a brown haired girl sprawled on her beach towel, thurroughly enjoying the warmth from the huge yellow disc in the sky. She partucularly loved it because there were no vampires. She smiled to herself thinking of those leeches and how perfect they think they are. It was bad enough sharing a Highschool with them, she was extremely happy to be out in full daylight without a worry of them. Maria sighed contentedly and flipped onto her stomach, crossing her arm in front of her to make a sort of pillow. This was nice.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Ah, sweet sunlight...   Ah, sweet sunlight... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 8:35 pm

Nick had been on a patrol of the area. He had just finished up on the beach side when he saw that the sun was out. Like all his people he loved the sun and any chance they got to feel it they took it.
Nick was thinking along the same lines. There wouldn't be any harm in cutting off patrol early. The leeches wern't going to stage a break through today. Not with the sun out.
Nick felt the shiver spread up his fur covered body as the transformation un-did itself. In no time he had on a pair of short kakis and was heading towards the beach. He knew, from his mind, that Maria was there.
" Ah," Nick let out a sigh of pleasure as the sun warmed his shoulders. He headed across the beach to where he saw Maria lying. He decided to susprise her.
" Whats up, Maria," Nick said flopping down suddenly next to her.
Back to top Go down
https://coldbloods.rpg-board.net
Twilight

Twilight

PostSubject: Re: Ah, sweet sunlight...   Ah, sweet sunlight... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 12:39 pm

(Woops, sorry... it didn't say there was a new post here. o.o)

Maria jumped into a sitting position when she heard the familiar voice. She wipped her head around to see Nick lying on the sand beside her. Maria relaxed and let out a sigh. Sometimes it was rough being the only girl in the pack so far. "Do you ever greet someone like everyone else does?" she asked, giving him a grin. "No shaking hands or anything? Just jump out of no where and scare them, huh?" She gave a short laugh and lay back down. She put her sunglasses on and closed her eyes. "It's rare to get such a pretty day like this," she sighed happily. "No bloodsuckers in sight to ruin it, either. It's perfect."
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Ah, sweet sunlight...   Ah, sweet sunlight... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 6:16 pm

Nick gave a slight chuckle at Maria's words. He lay back and put his hands behind his head. " That would be no fun, would it. Being normal is extremely boring," Nick said, soaking up the warm sun. The sun shone so rarely it was a pleasure when it did.
He looked at Maria laid out on the sand. All the boys in the Tribe practically drooled everytime she walked by. Nick agreed she was pretty, but he just didn't feel something other than friendly love towards her. She was more like a sister to him. He had grown up with her, and teasing her was just too fun. Listening to her thoughts made it a little uncomfortable, as well.
" Yeah, the bloodsuckers were hunting, but on there land. Looks like there was another one though. We should probably keep a watch on him. I don't think we can trust him until we know he'll hunt the same way the others do," He said with a slight snarl.
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

PostSubject: Re: Ah, sweet sunlight...   Ah, sweet sunlight... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 6:22 am

Maria gave a giggle at his statement of being normal. Who was she kidding? This was normal for Nick. He liked to shake things up a bit. Maria loved him as a friend; he was so fun to be around and always knew what to say to make the mood lighter. And of course he was good looking, she had to admit. She just didn't feel that way about him. He was more of a big brother to her, and she liked that. Again, being the only girl in the pack made listening to their thoughts awkward, but she dealt with it. Sometimes she wished there were other girls here to share with, but she made due with the boys. They were always fun. When Nick mentioned the blood suckers, Maria's nose wrinkled as if she could scent something rancid. "Another one?" he groaned. "They just keep popping up around here don't they?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Ah, sweet sunlight...   Ah, sweet sunlight... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 4:06 pm

" Looks like it," Nick said with a sigh. Who knew; there might be even more out there at this very moment. He was just glad that the vampires that were settled here didn't hunt humans. Or so they said. As much as the vampires believe there perfect, there not, Nick thought. They make mistakes.

" At least this one is gone for the moment. It smelled like the vampires, who live in the forest, met up with the one we don't know mutch about. I found the body's of the deer they hunted. Then there scent trails veered; the forest ones going back to there crypt, and the other one headed another way," Nick said listing off his observations.

The last thing he wanted to think about on this beautiful day was vampires, but it looked like they weren't going to give a moments peace. Nick lifted himself to rest on his elbows. Suddenly the warmth that he had been enjoying dissapeared behind a grey cloud. He then noticed that people were starting to pack up; leaving the beach after a day of sun. Nick jumped up and quickly dusted off the sand that stuck to his muscular body.

" Lets blow this joint. I'm getting bored anyway, and plus you know how the elders get when we stray to far from our nest," He said laughing at the last part.
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

PostSubject: Re: Ah, sweet sunlight...   Ah, sweet sunlight... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 4:38 pm

"Good," Maria said grimly. "Maybe he'll stay away then." The warmth she'd loved so much dissapeared as quickly as it had come, and Maria sighed inwardly. "Well there goes the last of the sunlight for a while," she groaned. Maria got to her feet and picked up her sandy towel, made even more sandier when Nick brushed himself off. She shook out her beach towel, sending sand flying the opposite way of her, then tucked it under one arm. She picked up her beach bag and looped an arm through it, then started up the hill that leads to the parking lot. She rolled her eyes at Nick's words, though she knew he was right. "True, true," she agreed.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Ah, sweet sunlight...   Ah, sweet sunlight... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 5:19 pm

( Sorry for the wait. everytime I get on and start to post I have to get off XD )

Nick walked along beside her; his legs taking longer strides. He suddenly felt the need to run, feel the wind rushing past him.
" Hey, Maria, I think I'll run home. The run will help me to stop thinking of all the vamps," Nick said. He gave her a quick smile and then veered into the nearby forest. In this place where everything looked like it belonged in a much older time, it was easy to believe that werewolfs and vampires existed. Nick breathed in the woody smells of the greenery. A small bird flew by, a song flowing in a beautiful melody out its beak.
Nick looked deep into the forest and, from memory, picked the best path back to the Tribe. With a flash he was off. Now, werewolfs arn't as fast as vampires, but they are alot faster than humans. In no less than 10 min Nick could see the wild vegitation starting to then. They were replaced by familiar oaks and soft grasess.
( continued at the Tribe )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ah, sweet sunlight...   Ah, sweet sunlight... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ah, sweet sunlight...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forbidden Love :: Seagull's Point :: Seagull Point Beach-
Jump to: