Forbidden Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am neither good, nor bad, neither angel nor devil, I am a man, I am a vampire. -Michael Romkey (I, Vampire)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Party time at the movies

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Darkestic

Darkestic

Party time at the movies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party time at the movies   Party time at the movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 1:29 am

The vampires that came their names popped in Sessi's head instantly as Kelly saw two outcomes; the blue car pulled up behidn the other side of the fence. Kelly stepping out worried as she put the hood down just incase. Backing up, Wesley stepped aside as Sessi grabbed David's hand. the vampires before there were younger than Wesley and Julian, one was almost the same age. She is the oldest there, and has never been called a "Kid" before.
"We ain't no fools. We were at least trying to seem-" He stopped when he saw Sessi's face.
"Mister and Misses Suhkur-Asini. Welcome." Sessi said in a calm greeting voice trying not to look at the bodies on the ground. "I am Sessi Dragomir, leader of the Dragomir Clan." She bows her head for a moment ready to grab David and get out of the area. Wesley frowned as he knows what Kelly probably done. Sessi had spent much of her vampire life around royal vampires and royal humans. Her hand never left David's as she gripped it enough to let him know that this might be a problem, but not enough to harm him. Seeing their powers in their head, and what they might do. It scared her more. "Wesley." She said coldly.
Wesley reluctantly bows his head for a moment. "Hello Mister and Misses Suhkur-Asini." He said trying to not get it wrong. "Thank you for taking down the human." He remembered that he was still topless showing off his muscles that he worked on over the years. "I would hate to have to drink them in front of my sister and her friend."
Meaning Sessi, Sessi stood up straight and looked at the guests. Kelly kept watch not knowing since there could be two outcomes. Their decision not yet in her head as Sessi placed one arm around David's waist holding onto his other side of his stomach, standing close to him just incase. But held a calm look on her face, even though she is scared at the moment. but even though she is scared, her father would not like it if she had made the clan look bad by just attacking them as well or insulting them. Her hopes rose as Kelly had called Anastasia and Derik whom were in town for shopping and a meeting. They would be there in only seconds after getting this call; a call that they had run into more vampires.

((It isn't much. but it might work. since I have to show her elegant side as well. besides, I forgot. seven against two should be fun. but if u want to play with it more then all good. rofl cause Kelly can only see ttwo hours into the future only if a decision is made. rofl yay!!! I love your vampires)))
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkesticrealms.com
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: Party time at the movies   Party time at the movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 5:52 am

The woman vampire, Danielle, eyed David hungrily, not paying attention to Sessi or so it seemed. She licked her lips. When Sessi and Wesley had both said hello, Danielle and Gavin exchanged a look. Well, Danielle tried to exchange a look with him, but he was not paying attention. She rolled her eyes, the perfect movie moment ruined. Her high, cold laugh pierced the air that wafted through the narrow alley. She came closer, moving to the side as if to make a circle around them, but there was little room between the Dragomirs and the walls. Gavin's eyes travelled from Dragomir to Dragomir to David and back. He looked as if he were focused intently on something. "Dani..." he warned in a tone that instantly showed the Dragomirs who was boss in the Suhkur coven. Danielle pulled a disappointed face and withdrew, not turning her back to the Dragomirs. She winked at David. Gavin didn't so much as twitch, but when she wa snext to him, he started whispering, still watching the Dragomirs, Wesley especially.

As if following orders, Danielle turned immediately and busied herself with something behind Gavin. David could not see what it was at first, but a resounding crack told him that it was nothing good. Danielle walked from body to body, steppin gon the men's necks and yanking their heads up by their hair. They died instantly. David shivered and gagged, stumbling a few steps backward. While Danielle had been doing her work, Gavin must have walked closer, though David had not seen him move. He was now only feet from them. He eyed the blue car that had pulled up and knew it could mean trouble. For a few seconds that felt like hours, he looked at each of them, now from a closer distance. He lingered especially on David whose face had gone pale. David couldn't stop looking back to where the dead bodies lay. Gavin sneered at him and without a word was gone. David looked all around, but did not see him. In the corner of his eye, a movement caught his attention at the roof of the building nearest him. He stared up at it, but saw nothing more. The woman vampire too had disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Party time at the movies   Party time at the movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 10:57 am

The encounter scared her, but now her nightmare rose as Sessi stared at the dead bodies covering her mouth as Wesley felt hungry for blood. Kelly sighed in relief but jumped over the fence looking at David and Sessi as they were both not taking this well. The images played in Sessi's head as she stood there staring at the bodies lying on the ground.

"Sessi. You can't save them. They are."

"Can't I save -"

"No. Besides, would you want to force this life upon someone." Kelly shook her head turning both David and Sessi's backs to the bodies. But their images burned into Sessi's head. "Who were those vampires?"

"Ses." Wesley said worried as her mind had wondered with terror on her face.

"I will be doing something tonight. Let's head home. Kelly call the cops, say that we found these people on the ground after witnessing a fight." Sessi said almost stuttering as she tried to push the images aside. But the thought of her dead baby sister and dead mother staring her in her eyes, made her want to cry as a single tear fell from her eyes. "Let's take David home."

Suddenly a the escalade pulled up at the other end of the alley that they had entered; Anastasia and Derik came out seeing the dead bodies. Their hunger returned to them, rushing over to their children their worries rose as they know what this can do or if anyone was alright. Anastasia looks at David and Sessi worried she didn't like seeing her daughter like this.
"Sessi." Anastasia said. "David I pressume." Derik and her worry rose when Sessi didn't answer. "You two need to get out of here. Sessi take David home and stay with him till you get the message that we have dealt with this."
Snapping out of her trance, Sessi looks up at Anastasia with a sad look on her face. Releasing her grip on DAvid's waist and holding his hand as Derik handed her the keys to the Escalade. But she didn't move, her eyes moved over to David not wanting this at all. All she wanted was a normal human like night with the man she liked more than anything in the world, to show him that vampires are not bad. But what just happened made her scared and sad at the same time. Wesley and Kelly were going to stay back and deal with the cops.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: Party time at the movies   Party time at the movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 1:41 pm

David was transfixed by what had just taken place. His eyes remained motionless, pointing toward the spot Gavin's face had lingered just seconds before. He did not move when Sessi and Kelly spoke, nor when the car pulled up. It was not until Anastasia said his name, that he turned. He nodded blankly to her, but she was already talking to Sessi again. Something about going home. Home. Where vampires didn't exist and nobody had just been mercilessly killed. David allowed himself a peek at Sessi, who was looking back at him. Her face mirrored the way he supposed he looked. Confused and afraid. Feeling nauseous, David looked at the keys in Sessi's hand. His head swung around to the car. He knew he should take charge and lead the way, but his feet refused to part with the ground. As his foot finally came ever so slowly up into the air, the world spun beneath him as if his foot's contact with the earth had been holding it together. His head pounded and the last he felt was a hard surface slammed against his head.

((lol at fainting David.))
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Party time at the movies   Party time at the movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 1:51 pm

"Now." anastasia told her.
Sessi nodded her head and saw David move but falling like a faint. Wrapping her arms around him like a hug. She caught him hoping that he would keep his balance. Taking him to the car, she put him in the passenger seat and they were off in no time as Sessi drove. Anastasia and Derik took their places over a body as the police showed up. Kelly working up tears to seem scare and sad that there are dead bodies. they timed it so perfect that their stories all matched.

Driving towards Seagull's point, Sessi looked at David knowing what he saw is not something anyone wants to see. Stopping on a dirt road between Seagull's point at Portsburg. turning the engine off for a second she wanted to talk to David to calm him down before taking him to his mother. The woods outside silent except for a few cars going by.
"David." Sessi said touching his hand sadly. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean for that to happen. I should have had Wesley block your sight. It pained me just as much to see the humans die." Sessi said sadly as tears still fall from her eyes as the memories came back to haunt her. Placing a hand on his head she didn't want him going home to only have his mother pack him up and run away. "I'm not leaving you. I'll sit outside your house, I'll make sure they never come in. I'll try. Please say something, I'm sorry." Her voice still trying to seem normal, but remained sad.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: Party time at the movies   Party time at the movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 2:07 pm

David heard her voice, but he was having trouble concentrating. He felt oddly dizzy though he had not been spun. He pulled his hand away from Sessi and put it on his forehead. Moaning, he opened his eyes blearily and tried even harder to focus. His swimming vision eventually cleared enough for him to see Sessi's face. He opened his mouth to speak, but just then her face was replaced with the female vampire's from the alley. A look of terror plastered itself across his face and he leaned as far back as he could, scrambling to get against the door of the car. He mouthed silently, but nothing came out. He was looking at Sessi; saddened and worried, but all he could see were bloody fangs and red eyes. He closed his eyes to get away from the horrifying sights, but the images did not fade.

Fighting not to scream, he put both hands to his head and thought of a song that he liked. He sang it to himself in his mind over and over again until he calmed down enough to look Sessi in the face. "Sorry," he mumbled. He nodded frantically, then realized he wasn't making sense and shook his head instead. "Ses..." he moaned. "WHo were those..." He ha dbeen going to say people, but after seeing what they'd done, the name didn't seem to fit.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Party time at the movies   Party time at the movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 2:19 pm

Seeing this, made Sessi jump a little. But she held his hands gently as she looked at him sadly. "It's okay." She said rubbing his hand gently to keep him conscious. "They are vampires. Not like me though nor my family." Sessi did her best to stay calm. "They both scare me. I." She stopped as she looked down at her hands trying to block the images out. Hitting her head on the steering wheel, she tried to push the memories of the dead away. How she hated seeing humans die even though she is a vampire. looking abck at David her honey eyes had darken just a little, not enough to have anyone notice. Her eyes look at David as she worried about him. "I will not let them touch you. Even if I have to die in the process." She said sadly, holding his hand. "You have no need to be sorry. I am to blame for this. I should have just taken you home when we realized those Thugs were coming and when they didn't run after what we did." Her mind ready to take him home.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: Party time at the movies   Party time at the movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 2:24 pm

David listened to her carefully, but he still didn't know who they were. He sighed and leaned against the seat gingerly. "I need to sleep. Am I allowed to go home?" He spat out the last sentence sort of bitterly. He felt bad about it afterward and sat up again even though it hurt. "I know this isn't your fault, Sessi. I really do." The pain in his head pulsed again, forcing him back into a more restful position.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Party time at the movies   Party time at the movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 2:29 pm

"It is." Sessi said as she started up the car. "I'll take you home. But i'm not leaving." Sessi told him as she backed up heading to Seagull's point. In her mind the others were telling her that they were on their way home, and that will go hunting before having someone come and allow her to hunt. Driving didn't make her feel better, she she drove the speed limit.

Before anyone knew it, they were in front of David's house. Sessi had pulled up as the night had grown darker. Her mind could hear David's mother worrying about her son and if he is alright. That mother's worry reminded her of how Anastasia felt when they were in Japan; when her family could be dead or not after what happened.
"I'll be in your room in a few minutes." Sessi told David as she could hear that his mother was still up waiting for David to get home.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: Party time at the movies   Party time at the movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 2:34 pm

David didn't bother asking how she would get in his room. He mindlessly wandered to the door. He got in the house with no trouble other than a minor fumble with his key. "David!" confronted his mother. She walked up to him looking in his eyes. "I thought you were just going to a movie? Why didn't you call?" David avoided eye contact with her, hands behind his back. "Sorry mom, lost track of time." She looked him up and down. "Are you ready for dinner?" she asked finally. "I'm not hungry," he mumbled, the nausea returning. He trudged past her to the stairs and heave dhimself up them, swinging his door open carelessly. He crossed the room and sat on his bed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party time at the movies   Party time at the movies - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Party time at the movies
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2