Forbidden Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am neither good, nor bad, neither angel nor devil, I am a man, I am a vampire. -Michael Romkey (I, Vampire)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A clear day and odd

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The Reason

The Reason

A clear day and odd - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A clear day and odd   A clear day and odd - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 12:33 pm

David couldn't quite follow Sessi and her father's conversation. He assumed Sessi could hear the ends of his sentences in his head because he never finished any of them. He nodded to Derik, not knowing what else he could say. Then Anastasia spoke to him again. He didn't have a response for that either, but his mouth twitched into what could be a smile with a little effort. "Er...we were going to the lake," he shot Sessi a look. "Weren't we?" he didn't knwo where the lake was, but that's what she'd mentioned earlier.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A clear day and odd   A clear day and odd - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 12:40 pm

"Yes we are. But got to wait till around four to go that is when clouds should be out." Sessi explained to David "Maybe we should go-" She spoke too soon as Wesley and Julian ran in and looked at David. "We are going now." Sessi said as she picked up David's backpack as everyone had come home for a break from hunting. But Maria stood in the doorway to the living room not getting too close to David in fear of Sessi. This made Sessi sad that she scared her sister that much.
"Nonsense. You can go get a bite downstairs. and David can meet the family." Wesley cheers as Julian grinned.
"Um..."
"Come on. Just for a few minutes. Your eyes are darkening." Derik explained.
Sessi wanted to blush as the twins teased her, Kelly sighed as Anastasia kept an eye on everyone just incase anyone had a craving for David but none but Maria did. She kept her distance from DAvid for a reason, human blood smells too good to her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkesticrealms.com
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: A clear day and odd   A clear day and odd - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 1:10 pm

((Uh oh, the twist is coming soon...))
David understood. he was going to speak, but then she picked up his backpack and said they were going. He tried to take the backpack so she didn't have to carry it, but the rest of her family came home. David froze, unsure if this was going to be bad. Wesley sounded perfectly relaxed though, so David relaxed too. Go get a bite downstairs? His eyes drifted to where he supposed the stairs must be, but he refused to think about it. David looked at Sessi to see her eyes, but she was looking away so he couldn't tell if Derik was right. Lastly, David's eyes settled on her other sister, Maria. She hadn't come fully intot he room, but her face was crossed with fear and a trace of longing. The vision of a redeyed blood thirsty vampire crawled back into David's head as if from the deepest pits of evil. It projected itself on Maria's face instead of Sessi's this time. However, instead of feeling merely afraid, a twinge in his chest stirred David. unintentionally, his lips lifted and a growling sound came from deep in his throat. He clapped a hand over his mouth and looked at Sessi, his face now full of fear and mostly confusion about what had just happened.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A clear day and odd   A clear day and odd - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 1:21 pm

Sessi did like this but she had to do what she was told by Derik. "I'll be back in a minute." Sessi told David giving him a kiss on the cheek before going down to the basement. Quickly drinking blood packs making her eyes golden.
Derik and Wesley stood guard almost as they made sure that Maria didn't try anything. Kelly wasn't bad, she knew what is coming so she just stood there with a smile on her face.
"Maybe I can talk Sessi into wearing that bikini now." Kelly winked at David.
"Probably not. She doesn't really wear anything you make her except for dresses sometimes." Wesley laughs.
Julian walks up to David and pats him on the head. "I'm Julian. And that hot head is Maria. Sorry she is still acting like a new born. We are trying to fix it. So don't hug her or get too close really." Julian warned as Sessi came back up looking at them.
"the lad will be fine." Derik laughed as he didn't like that growl David did.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: A clear day and odd   A clear day and odd - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 1:31 pm

David's hand was still over his mouth, eyes wild. He'd never growled at someone before. Where the heck had that come from? He looked at Kelly when she spoke to him, but his expression didn't change. He did put his hand down though, slowly, revealing his slightly open mouth. He turned his head quickly when Wesley spoke too. The feeling in his chest hadn't gone away. If they had all been on on esde of him, he would have backed away, but they were all around, so he just tensed and looked at each of them in turn. Suddenly one of them was walking toards him. He didn't even know his name. He didn't remember any of their names. He ducked away fromt he boy's touch, straightening up when he spotted Sessi coming back. Sessi. The name snapped him out of it. The feeling went away from his chest, their names and what Sessi'd told them about each flowed back. It was like color seeped back into the world. He took a deep breath and puzzled over why he'd felt and acted so strangely.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A clear day and odd   A clear day and odd - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 1:44 pm

Looking at David as he was acting as though he was a little scared, everyone in the room got worried so that backed away a little to give him some room. Sessi walked up to David and held his hand.
"Come on. Let's go to my room so I can grab something for the lake, and then we'll feed you before going." Sessi told him trying to calm him down.
"Sorry." Julian said. "Being in a room full of vampires after last night must be a little scary." Juslian suggested and he pulled back his blonde hair with his hand.
"Don't worry Lad. No one here will harm you. We won't let it. That is why Maria is so far away, she doesn't want to harm you." Anastasia smiles as she stayed back enough for David to have room to leave if he wanted.
Not moving, Maria looked up at David with almost black eyes. "I'm sorry." She said to David. "I shouldn't have done that." She apologized out of fear of Sessi. how she threw her around like a rag doll and was so scary when yelling at her. the image showed Sessi what she was seeing. It was one of the reasons Sessi didn't fight much, her even a little angry was scary to them. "It won't happen again." Turning away she walked upstairs with Julian whom understood why.
Sessi felt really bad, she held David's hand still waiting for him to move with her to her room so that she can change in her bathroom and not worry about him freaking out. Derik saw his daughter's face and understood why. Wesley and Kelly stared at David.
"If it makes you feel safer David. Me and Kelly will go eat and then head to the lake with you two?" Wesley suggested as Sessi just wanted a nice time at the lake.
"Yay!! then I can make sessi wear-"
"fine. But we are taking my car. and I'm driving." Sessi said her expression of worry not changing.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: A clear day and odd   A clear day and odd - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 2:16 pm

David looked around at them all, feeling normal again. They all seemed to be acting more careful around him now. he nodded to Sessi, and started to come with her, but Julian spoke to him abou tbeing afraid. THat's just it, he thought to himself. I should be afraid, but that's not what I felt. Now Anastasia had spoken to him also, next was Maria. He felt bad for her apologizing. He was going to tell he rit was alright, but he hesitated because he was afraid he might growl again. It was too late when he finally made up his mind. She had left the room. David didn't pay attention to what they said after that. he just walked with Sessi towards her room and ignored them.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A clear day and odd   A clear day and odd - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 2:23 pm

Sessi led him up to her room that was set up with old style items. Japanese pictures from her past even pictures of people that use to be part of the clan. A wooden post canopy bed that is so old but looked so beautiful as silk wrapping flowed down the posts.
"Welcome." Sessi said as she grabbed her suitsuit and a pair of jean shorts.
Walking into her bathroom and closing the door, she changed into a red bikini that Kelly wanted to her wear and knee length blue jean shorts that hung off her waist. She isn't thrilled about showing off her pale body that curved. Coming back out she looked at her musical instruments in the corner and her poster from her last concert in japan that hung on the wall. The memory made her sad.
"Sorry about my family." Sessi said. Twirling slowly. "What do you think?" She smiled.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: A clear day and odd   A clear day and odd - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 2:36 pm

David followed her up the stairs, putting the event that had just happened behind him. Maybe he really was sick. He waited in her room while she changed. He was tired from standing so long, but the bed looked too old and neat to actually sit on, so he just stood. Then a memory hit him. We don't sleep you know. He looked at the bed again, raising an eyebrow. He decided it was better to not think about why she had a bed. That was her business. She returned to the room quickly. David tried to keep his face straight when she came in. She was wearing a red swimsuit top and shorts. Presumably, she had a swimsuit under her shorts too. He looked into her eyes and shook his head. "Don't apologize. I don't know what happened down there. It was the weirdest thing..." His gaze travelled from her eyes to her nose, her lips, her chin... He snapped his eyes back upward, realizing she'd spoken. "Erm, yeah...it's nice," he muttered. Wanting to change the subject, he said the first thing that popped into his mind. "Do you all have beds?" He cursed in his mind and felt like turning around and walking away. You're hopeless, he told himself.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A clear day and odd   A clear day and odd - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 2:43 pm

"Not really no. I am mainly the only one." Sessi explained calmly as he stared at her. The way David looked at her before made her think that he did like her outfit. Walking up to him, she resisted the urge to play with his hair as she waited for Wesley and Kelly to get back from hunting. "I like to sit on it or curl up in it thinking. when I'm upset about something, it makes me feel better just to lay under the covers and not come out." Sessi explained sadly as she left her wavy hair alone. "There are things that haunt my mind. And sometimes its hard to bare. Never really had anyone to share them with. but at least you listen." Sessi said sadly as she looked at him, her glass doors leading to her personal balcony opened. A cd on her bed that she made for David with music she wrote. Her family has always been what held her to the world, but now she felt David is the only reason. Grabbing some white sandals, she grabs a beach bag with shades inside.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: A clear day and odd   A clear day and odd - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 2:50 pm

He breathed a sigh of relief. She hadn't seemed bothered by the question. "I like to think I'm a good listener," he whispered. "I listen to my mom talk about my dad all the time. She's pretty s-" he stopped. That was hi smother's business. "Anyway, I'm a better listener than I am a talker." She moved around, getting more beach stuff it seemed. He noticed that he had nothing, but it didn't matter. He admired her room more, mostly just to keep his eyes doing something other than staring at her.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A clear day and odd   A clear day and odd - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 2:59 pm

Sessi looked at David smiling, sighing though when he thought that she didn't know much about his mother. She had saw his dreams and everything when ever she was in the house. Her worries, fears, and goals in life that she wanted. How much she loved her son, and doesn't want anything to happen to him. that is what Sessi wanted for David, for him to be safe with her. Not to fear being around her family. Walking up to him though she heard Wesley and Kelly getting ready for the lake as Kelly barged in throwing a brand new pair of swimming pants at David that she bought that are blue hawaiian.
"How do you do that?" Sessi sighed.
"Someone has to have better fashion than you. Dressing like the world is going to end." Kelly laughs. "Let David change. I want to get there."
"They are going hunting again while we are gone right?" Sessi asked. the answer came to her head. "As long as they are alright. I'm still sorry Kelly about what I did to Maria. I know she knows that. But she has to realize-"
"I know. She is dealing with it as best she can. Not even touching human blood now. Just animal." Kelly explained out loud.
"Still I'm sorry. I had no right to do that." Sessi told her sister as her sister left the room wtih a smile running downstairs where Wesley waited with a picnic basket and a beach stuff, the basket had some food that Anastasia made for David. Looking up at David, she felt bad a bit about what happened still. "i'm sorry." She said as she leaned against the door waiting.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: A clear day and odd   A clear day and odd - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 3:11 pm

Kelly all of a sudden burst through the door. David jumped and turned to look. He caught the swimsuit that she threw him and looked down at them. "Er, thanks?" he said, looking at the blue flowering pattern on them. He hadn't swum in a long time and had been looking forward to an excuse to not, but now it was gone. He smiled despite himself and let the sisters have their conversation. "Enough," he said, being serious now. "Really, you haven't done anything." He tucked the swim shorts under his arm and walked up to her. "Seriously, I can tell you're beating yourself up, and you shouldn't."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A clear day and odd   A clear day and odd - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 3:18 pm

She looked up at him and hugged him, she believed his words as Julian and Wesley listened in the house. They were being protective of Sessi but also protecting David. She didn't let him go. "Alright. We'll just have a better day." She smiles. Opening the door as she let go of David with one arm, she stuck her head out. "Wesley, want me to bring music or are we going to have my car blasting it?" Sessi asked. He told her the answer in his head and Sessi went into her dresser that didn't have clothes but instead it had music. she grabbed any that would seem interesting to anyone,then she saw a picture of her and her clan before her two sister's came into their lives. There had been more of then than there were not, putting the picture down on its face, she puts the cd's in her bag. "You can use my bathroom." Sessi smiled at DAvid.

"Sessi. Is David allergic to anything?" Anastasia called up just incase she made the wrong food.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: A clear day and odd   A clear day and odd - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 3:25 pm

David nodded to her. "Good." He was glad that she'd agreed, it would be better if they enjoyed themselves instead of dwelling on what was already done and gone. "Thanks," he said, going off to find the bathroom. he heard Anastasia call up and poked his head back into Sessi's room. "I'm not," he added, and withdrew his head. He changed quickly in the bathroom. He folded up his clothes and looked in the mirror. He was going to look dumb wearing this nice-ish shirt and a swimming suit, but he didn't have a t-shirt with him. Oh well. Maybe Button up shirts and swim trunks would be the new trend. He grinned to himself as he came out of the bathroom. He wandered back to Sessi's room. He held up the clothes he'd changed out of. "Mind if I put these in your bag for now?" he asked. he didn't have anywhere else to put them.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A clear day and odd   A clear day and odd - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 3:30 pm

Taking his clothes she put them in her beach bag that belongs to her and that Kelly stayed out of. Sessi looked at David and before the headed downstairs, she leaned up and kissed up on the lips happy that they might have a good day as long as she doesn't dwell on the past. Backing off, she grabbed his hand, pulling him downstairs where Kelly and Wesley waited. Everyone hopped in the car as Derik watched them in the window.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: A clear day and odd   A clear day and odd - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 7:55 pm

David took a moment to think while she busied herself with the bag. As long as he didn't have one of those moments again, today could turn out perfectly. He could go to school tomorrow and everything would be fine. He saw out the window that the sky and filled with clouds making it safe for the Dragomirs to go. Sessi was near him again and before he knew it, her lips were on his and then he was being led downstairs. More like dragged, but at least he kept on his feet. They got in the car with Kelly and Wesley, Sessi driving, and took off. He looked out and saw her father's face in the window, before they turned a corner. Excitd for the trip to the beach mroe than he thought he'd have been, David looked out the window at his new town. He hoped they'd stay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A clear day and odd   A clear day and odd - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A clear day and odd
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forbidden Love :: Seagull's Point :: Shell Cove-
Jump to: