Forbidden Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am neither good, nor bad, neither angel nor devil, I am a man, I am a vampire. -Michael Romkey (I, Vampire)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Home once again

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Twilight

Twilight

Home once again Empty
PostSubject: Home once again   Home once again Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 10:23 pm

Brad pulled to a slow stop on the curb outside his old apartment building. It wasn't the best or most expensive or luxiorious home there was, but he didn't even need it. The only reason he still came back here was to take care of his dog, the one he'd been attached to for four years now. Brad turned his red-and-white mustang off, then pushed the lock button and was rewarded with an acknowledging honk.

Brad trudged inside the main office, waving a quick hello to Stan, the owner, who was almost always there, who apparently didn't pay any mind to the blood stain on Brad's white T-shirt. Fumbling for his room key, Brad's head was spinning with his thoughts about what happened today, replaying the whole thing in his mind; the beach, Grace's home, hunting... It'd been great. Now that it was over he didn't know what to do. I'll go back tomorrow... See if they're there. Yeah, that'd be nice... He gave a chuckle to himself as he finally found his room keys and opened the door with a click.

Tracer, his big German Shepherd dog, was lying on a pillow in the corner; one Brad had set there for him a long time ago. Even four years old, Brad could still see the pathetic puppy he used to be in this dog. Brad smiled and crouched, clapping his hands together. Tracer's tail began to wag and the dog jumped up, running to his master and happily accepting the praise. "You hungry?" Brad asked, getting back on his feet and heading to the kitchen. His apartment was clean, unlike the rest of the rooms here, and the main room was dominated by a large couch. There was no bed, as he didn't need one. There was a flat screen hanging on the wall between two windows that overlooked the crowded city. A large sterio sat in the corner, surrounded in stacks of random CDs ranging from classical to hard metal. Brad didn't have a specific taste in music. The kitched was basically empty, aside from two dog bowls and a large stack of what seemed to be never ending dog food.

Tracer's food bowl was empty, of course, so Brad filled it to the rim. His water dish, too, was thinning, so he renewed the supply. Since night was growing nearer, Brad made his way to the couch and sprawled on the black furnature, flipping the TV on to some news channel. He stared at it blankly. He had no interest in human programs, they didn't matter to him. Tracer jumped up and joined his master, apparently not minding how cold Brad was. He was used to it by now, Brad thought. Absentmindedly, Brad stroked the dog's head. He remembered when he'd first got his dog; as a puppy. He was born to be a police dog, but even then had a bad sence of smell. He was rejected the job and thrown into the pound. He stopped himself there and flipped the channel again.
Back to top Go down
Sammy

Home once again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home once again   Home once again Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 4:53 pm

(I know Renesmee's gonna have a thing with one of the werewolves, but I thought she could meet Brad anyways. I had an idea that he smelled a vampire, and came to investigate =D)

Renesmee stepped lightly into the apartment building. The day was drawing to a close, and Renesmee was exghausted. She hadn't gotten much sleep the night before, and she had been hunting today. Oddly enough, Renesmee was not full vampire. Her mother had been human, her father a vampire. Sometimes she felt so alone, so out of place, that she didn't care to feed her hungry body. She only went through a couple of those phazes, and they were almost a year ago now. The bronze-haired half-breed was carrying 3 large suitcases, mostly filled with clothes. She tried to make the large load seem like a burden, but Renesmee's inhuman strength made it seem like she was carrying a feather. She walked up to the front desk, her stiletto heels clicking on the tiled surface. "Hello, my name is Renesmee McKinnik. I was wondering if you had any vacancies?" The mans name tag read 'Stan', and he flipped through a little booklet. Renesmee's raptor eyes caught a title on the first page, 'Rooms'. "Well little Miss, you came right on time. We have one more vacancy, on floor 3. Room 321. That happens to be a suite, and rent is 350 a month. Can you pay that?" He eyed Renesmee, clearly not taken aback by her seductive looks. Renesmee handed over her first payment, in cash, and was handed her room key. Renesmee flashed one bright smile and headed for the elevator.

The ride was over in a matter of heartbeats. Seeing no one else in the hallway, Renesmee took off, her strange speed bringing her down the hallway to stand in front of her door in a flash, quick as lightning. Her key card slid through the scanner, automatically opening the door. Renesmee paid no attention to the exquisite interior design, but made her way through the two rooms to the collossal king-sized bed an collapsed in full dress, falling into a deep slumber.
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

Home once again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home once again   Home once again Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 7:27 pm

(Mk, so... just making sure... Brad and Renesmee never met, right? o.o Or are we continuing from the other site..?)
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

Home once again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home once again   Home once again Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 7:35 pm

( Sammy and I dicussed it. Renessmee's not going to know Brad from the other site. We came up with a plot story like Jacob and Renessme ( lol ) Werewolf and half vamp )
Back to top Go down
https://coldbloods.rpg-board.net
Twilight

Twilight

Home once again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home once again   Home once again Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 6:27 am

(All righty then. ^.- Wanted to make sure before I posted.)

The German Shepherd was fast asleep at Brad's side, and the vampire felt truly and utterly bored. Not for the first time, he wished he could fall asleep; to dream. He remembered sleeping and dreaming faintly from his human life and longed for it to come alive again. The news was still displayed on the TV; at a low volume because he could hear it all the way accross the room on the lowest setting anyway.

Out of pure boredom, Brad scanned the apartment rooms with his mind, scanning the humans thoughts that shared the same building with him. First, he started with the old lady living in the room next to him. Her name was Ms. Kinship; she was sweet and had a good heart, but, sadly, her health was failing her and it seemed it was deteriorating over time. Honestly, he was surprised she could even make the payments on her room. I should visit Mrs. Batar tomorrow, she needs someone to talk to since her husband died... he heard her think. He'd heard her speak of Mrs. Batar before, now it seemed the poor woman lost her husband. He sighed sympathetically and left Mrs. Kinship's mind, exploring deeper into the building.

A new face? he heard Stan's thoughts cut through. Brad pushed deeper with his mind to see the new arrival he thought about through his eyes. A girl, about 17 or 18, entered the building carrying a few suitcases. Must be here for the only open room, Stan continued. Brad couldn't imagine it; this girl's unearthly good looks were undoubtedly vampire. In a way, she reminded him of Grace. He shook his head to rid himself of that thought and sat up, his eyes boring a hole through the TV, concentrating on this new face. His sudden movement dislodged Tracer, and the dog nearly fell off the couch. Tracer landed awkwardly on the ground, looked up to give Brad an indifferent look, and made his way to the kitchen where his food was waiting for him. Despite the girl's good looks, there was a faint pink on her cheeks; a warmness that vampires didn't posess. He couldn't figure her out. He left Stan's mind and attempted to enter her's. Unlike humans, who's mind he could read without any extra effort, her mind seemed like it was sheltered; like it was being protected by some mental shield. He'd never encountered something like this before. He probed harder and eventually worked his way into her mind. He gave a frustrating sigh, seeing as the only thing she was thinking was to pretend she was having trouble with her luggage. She wasn't thinking about her history or what she was, so this was utterly futile. Grudgingly, Brad retreated from her mind when she drifted off to sleep--yet another thing vampires couldn't do--and planned. I'll go meet her tomorrow, he decided. In the morning, before I go back to Grace's. He glanced over to where Tracer was happily devouring his food, then his golden eyes wandered to the corner where his leash hung on a nail in the wall. He gave himself a smirk. I'll take Tracer to see them; he'd like that.
Back to top Go down
Sammy

Home once again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home once again   Home once again Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 7:47 pm

Renesmee blinked chocolate brown eyes open, rubbing sleep from them with a semi-granite hand. The bronze-haired girl first thought was that she needed to buy some new furniture. She needed to add some of her own class to the overly made suite. Renesmee hopped from the bed, the golden comforter rustling with the movement. Always having a knack for interior design, Renesmee began calculating what wall colors, cloth colors and accessories would go together nicely. She tapped a pale finger against her chin, deciding to stick with the gold theme, adding some complimentary browns and tans in her mental list. Since she had decided to live here in Portsburg, Renesmee contemplated the lonliness factor. Sure, she could meet some people, but would they be beside her through thick and thin? A dog, or a cat maybe, would probably be the best choice of companion.Yeah...who wants to be friends with a half-vampire, half-human freak of nature anyways? At least regular vampires are relatively normal, even if humans thought they didn't actually exist.

Renesmee grabbed her Dell lapto out of one of her suitcases and started browsing through online catalogs, noting different things she might want to buy for her new apartment. After awhile, Renesmee thought she had bought enough things for one day. Grateful for same day delivery, Renesmee took a quick look at her watch and saw she could grab a small snack before the delivery men got there. She headed from her room and down the hall where the vending machine sat. There were only a select few human foods that Renesmee actually enjoyed, but the main one was the Cookies and Cream Hersheys bar. There was one left in the machine, and Renesmee flashed one dazzling smile before she put in the three quarters needed to buy her sweet treat. As she had been on the move lately, Renesmee had only had time for actually hunting. There was not much human food available, an definitely not many Hersheys bars!

Renesmee snagged her candy bar from the bottom of the machine and unwrapped it hastily as she made her at back to her room. After finishing her much savored treat, Renesmee hopped into the shower. There was at least a week of grime coating the bronze-haired halfbreed; she would appreciate being able to keep up with her personal hygeine. Not caring what she wore Renesmee grabbed the first outfit her smooth, pale hands touched when she unzipped her largest suitcase. That happened to be a silver sequined, tightly fitting spaghetti strap tanktop with a half sleeved silver mini jacket that tied in the front. The flashy top paired nicely with dark blue skinny jeans and some flip flops. Most of the other clothes in Renesmees luggage were even showier; this outfit was very laid-back for her. Renesmee relaxed on one of her couches with a good book while she waited for the call from the front desk signaling that her delivery had arrived.
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

Home once again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home once again   Home once again Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 8:53 pm

Before the night ended, Brad took a quick shower, practically throwing his used clothes to the floor. After he did a quick rinse, he picked up a clean pair of jeans and hastily put them on. He could hear that the girl had woken; he needed to meet her before she went away. He'd never encountered anything like this before, he needed to unravel the mysteries before he set off to find Grace. Brad grabbed a dark brown T-shirt and slipped that on, then headed for the kitchen to get Tracer's leash. The dog greeted him happily in the middle of the kitchen floor, his tail wagging over his empty food dish. "Man, you eat a lot don't you?" he asked, and crouched to fasten the black leash to Tracer's collar.

Grabbing his mustang's keys on his way out the door, and making sure to lock his apartment, Brad made his way down the hall and planned what he was going to say. He couldn't just show up and introduce himself; that'd seem odd. As he extended his hand to knock lightly on the door, Brad came up with an idea of how to say the words he wanted to. He searched with his mind inside the suite and found, with a little effort, that she was lying on the bed flipping through a furniture catalogue. Tracer whined beside him; the dog hadn't been outside in a few days and he was anticipating it. "Hold on," Brad muttered.
Back to top Go down
Sammy

Home once again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home once again   Home once again Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 5:04 pm

Renesmee was still relaxing in the chair when a light knock came at her door. The bronze-haired girl was suddenly on high alert, anticipating anything. Especially with the strong, sweet smell of vampire seeping through the fancy oak door. Renesmee's power, to immobilize anything with a single thought, was ready and waiting in case this meeting brought unwanted violence. Renesmee peeked at her watch; the delivery still wasn't due for another twenty minutes. Mentally sighing, Renesmee uncurled herself and padded lightly to the entrance, resting her hand on the silver handle before yanking it down and whipping it open. She stood at an offensive stance, not knowing what to expect with this visitor. "Hello...Pardon for the stance; I do not know you and have had many violent encounters in the past..."
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

Home once again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home once again   Home once again Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 5:44 pm

Brad listened intently inside the room and heart the increase in the girl's heartbeat when he knocked on the wooden door. Yet another thing vampires don't have... he muttered inwardly. Who was this girl? Brad flinched slightly when she answered the door; it was as if she'd expected him to have a gun or something. Her stance was defensive and he wondered ifshe'd scented him. Tracer growled slightly at the girl, but took a step behind Brad. The dog was an excellent watch dog, but this girl scared the shepherd. Brad recovered himself and straightened himself. "Don't worry about it; and I promise I'm not here to cause trouble. I heard about the new occupant in this building and I wanted to welcome her." He flashed her a slight smile, the best one he could come up with at the moment, and offered her his hand in a shake. "I'm Brad; I live in the room just down the hall from yours," he explained. He glanced down at his dog, "And this is Tracer."
Back to top Go down
Sammy

Home once again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home once again   Home once again Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 1:32 pm

(I'm sorry MP, but I can't post right now. I have absolutely no muse right now for Renesmee. I promise that as soon as I have some inspiration I'll post.)
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

Home once again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home once again   Home once again Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 8:52 pm

( Just please hurrry )
Back to top Go down
https://coldbloods.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Home once again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home once again   Home once again Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home once again
Page 1 of 1