Forbidden Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am neither good, nor bad, neither angel nor devil, I am a man, I am a vampire. -Michael Romkey (I, Vampire)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Renesmee McKinnik

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rose
Admin
Rose

Renesmee McKinnik Empty
PostSubject: Renesmee McKinnik   Renesmee McKinnik Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 5:34 pm

I am extremely sorry to be doing this, but Sammy hasn't rped in 4 weeks, I've rped her many times and I have no choice but to put her chari in the adopt a character. Somone who gets on a lot more will get to rp as this character.

Name Renesmee McKinnik

Gender Female

Appearence Age 18

True Age 2 years

Description Renesmee is absolutely gorgeous, like all vampires. Her bronze ringlets fall just below her shoulders, the bright curls bouncing when she moves. She's slight, but still has the massively in-human strength of all blood-drinkers. Her eyes are now a liquid gold, after deciding to drink animal blood when meeting a strange group of vampires in the town of Forks, Washington.

Vegitarian or Human Drinker Vegetarian

History Renesmee had a fairly decent childhood, though her younger and older brothers liked to tease her. It was never easy being the middle child. One day, her mother was cooking dinner, and Renesmee was sent to fetch her two brothers who were trying to catch salamanders in the nearby woods. The sun was hidden by clouds, like Forks normally was, but other than that, it was a beautiful day. Renesmee had thought she heard footsteps behind her, but ignored them. Big mistake on her part. Suddenly, there was an insanely beautiful man in front of her. She would have capsized right then and there, except for the fact that he was staring at her with some sort of liquid dripping out of his mouth. Renesmee whipped around to run, but she was too slow. She was spirited away to a strange city where her transformation commenced. She found her way back to Forks, where she met a large group of vampires, a significant one being Brad. She never saw him again after that day, but hopes never the less that they will meet up again.

Personality Renesmee is very feisty, her attitude sometimes getting her into conflicts, but her quick wit always gets her out. She does have a sweet disposition, but only towards the people who mean most to her. Seeing as she is a nomad with no bonded partner, Renesmee has lost some of that sweet touch.

Strengths

Weaknesess Human blood. Being near humans is fine, but if blood is shed she can't help herself. This probably resulted from the fact that when she was young she drank human blood, and the fact that she is only 2 years old.

Ability Immobility (Jane's power)

Bonded Partner

Coven Nomad, looking for a coven.

Picture https://i.servimg.com/u/f87/13/47/27/95/40355611.jpg
Back to top Go down
https://coldbloods.rpg-board.net
Sammay!

Renesmee McKinnik Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renesmee McKinnik   Renesmee McKinnik Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 1:05 pm

Mine! Mine mine mine! Sorry I've been so inactive MP =[ But now that it's summer I can truly be an active member of this roleplay.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

Renesmee McKinnik Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renesmee McKinnik   Renesmee McKinnik Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 1:31 pm

Sammay,
I'm sorry I had to ban you but you were gone too long. So I hope you understand my reluctance to let you have this character back. This site had become quite special to me and if you decided to leave than I'd have to get rid of your character some way. As you can tell if you have read our posts, we are in a full swing rping.
Now if you can promise me that you wont dissapear like you did last time, I'l give you a second chance. We need to new users and we'd love to have you if you plan to be on.
Rose
Back to top Go down
Sammay!

Renesmee McKinnik Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renesmee McKinnik   Renesmee McKinnik Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 1:39 pm

I absolutely promise I won't disappear this time. Even if I get grounded, I swear I will find some way to get on. Which shouldn't be hard, seeing as I'm left home alone all day. And I definitely understand that you're reluctant. I would be the same. And I will definitely use this second chance to everybody's benefit!
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

Renesmee McKinnik Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renesmee McKinnik   Renesmee McKinnik Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 1:42 pm

Sounds good to me! Now you can either have Renesmee back or create a new character. Or both!
Back to top Go down
Sammay!

Renesmee McKinnik Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renesmee McKinnik   Renesmee McKinnik Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 1:51 pm

I'll keep Renesmee for now, and if I get inspiration for a new character, I'll make one Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Renesmee McKinnik Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renesmee McKinnik   Renesmee McKinnik Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Renesmee McKinnik
Page 1 of 1