Forbidden Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am neither good, nor bad, neither angel nor devil, I am a man, I am a vampire. -Michael Romkey (I, Vampire)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lesley Williams

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Casey

Casey

Lesley Williams Empty
PostSubject: Lesley Williams   Lesley Williams Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 5:08 am

Name Lesley Marie Williams

Gender Female

Eyes Blue

Hair Blonde layered down to the middle of her back

Skin Normally fair, now tan

Age 15

Personality Lesley has always been popular, and loves to be the center of attention. She has a reputation of being snooty, but in highschool, which popular girl doesn't? She is very bubbly and energetic, and loves attending parties. Is a very talented singer. She can be competitive.

History Lesley was born exactly six minutes before her twin sister, Lacey. She has always been called cute by her elders, and as she grew it never wore off. At a young age her family discovered that she has an amazing singing voice, and she has been in choir every single school year.
She has a pretty normal family, two parents and a twin sister. She currently lives with them, and is single, after a recent break-up with a football player.

Likes Singing, swimming, clothes, parties, attention, friends, boys.

Dislikes Stereotypes, geeky boys, eating too much, people that judge quickly, quizzes.

Picture Lesley Williams 00000410
(Thanks Rose for finding a good pic)

Other Twin sister is Lacey Williams.
Back to top Go down

Lesley Williams
Page 1 of 1