Forbidden Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am neither good, nor bad, neither angel nor devil, I am a man, I am a vampire. -Michael Romkey (I, Vampire)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

After school

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

After school Empty
PostSubject: After school   After school Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 7:51 pm

(didn't know what to name it. xD)

Grant drove up the dirt road, his truck bouncing on the rocks. His smile showed his happiness. A dinner with Maria would be great after a vampire-drama-filled school day. He had noticed them talking to each other in the kind of way to where there might be a fight. Even though he had nothing to do with it and had no idea what it was about, he hoped the vegetarians won. There would be nothing but trouble with a bloodsucker in town.

The truck came to a halt at the front of Maria's garage, as if it couldn't go any farther. "How bout I pick you up at five?" he asked, his super-straight werewolf teeth forming into a smile. He glanced at her, his eyes relaxing. Ever since Grant had imprinted on Maria, he had his thoughts on meeting his lips to hers and spending all of his time with her. He had restrained himself all these years, that he had to hold himself back from taking a chance and kissing her right now. Grant would wait for her. He didn't want her to feel uncofortable while she answered so he let his eyes stray away.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idk.com/idk
Twilight

Twilight

After school Empty
PostSubject: Re: After school   After school Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 8:28 pm

Maria couldn't help but grin as Grant pulled to a stop in front ofher house. She had wanted to go out with him for a long time, but she had waited for him. When he asked her what time he should come around, Maria felt herself nodding like an idiot. She paused, sighed to herself, and answered. "Five would be perfect," she said, smiling. She opened the passenger side door and hopped out, then turned and sling her bag around her shoulder while she cradled her textbooks in her arms. "Thanks for taking me home," she said, and turned, waving over her shoulder at him.

Once Maria entered her house, her father was gone but Emily was lying on the couch, covered up by a ginormic blanket that her granny had made for her last year, and was fast asleep with the TV still on. Maria smiled at her mom and turned off the TV, then headed straight to her room. Oh my gosh, what am I going to wear? she thought frantically, running straight to her closet. The date wasn't for another two hours or so anyway, but she had to pick just the right outfit. After what seemed like forever of searching, Maria found the perfect match. It wasn't too flashy, and it wasn't nasty; it was perfect. It was the best shirt she had; a light blue one that ran low on the neck line, but not too low. It complimented her delicate shoulders well, and showed her collarbone, which she liked. Her shoes were the classic heel; they were white and had a cute design on them. They were he favorite pair, but she only wore them on special occasions. Now for her hair...
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

After school Empty
PostSubject: Re: After school   After school Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:49 am

Grant parked in front of his cabin, staring in front of him. It seemed as if Russel was working on a new project. Grant hopped out, stepping on a pile of wet sawdust. Russel was in the garage, earmuffs on and his electric saw going. Grant couldn't tell what he was making, it looked like a totem pole and a swing mixed together but it was hard to make out. Russel didn't notice his appearance, or the rain, continuing to pour on the power of the saw and let sawdust blow out into the streets. Grant slipped on his hood, stuffing his hands into his pockets. The front door was unlocked so Grant let himself in, seeing food on the table and a note.

Can't talk right now, Grant. Gotta work on a project that was supposed to be done yesterday. The man I'm doing it for is still going to give me major cash if I finish it.....

-Russel

Grant sighed, throwing the note in the trash, and leaving the food where it was. He scrambled up the stairs, wanting to make sure he looked decent for his date.

It was already 4:50 by the time Grant heard Russel walk into the house. Grant was sitting on the couch, watching a local baseball game. He switched it off, standing up and running a hand through his hair. He had on a white button-up shirt with pinpoint navy blue stripes, the sleeves rolled up, and a pair of worn bluejeans. His Curve Colonge wasn't that strong, the woodsy scent having that fun-to-be-around air about him. He had his keys in his back pocket along with his wallet and cell phone. Russel frowned as Grant walked by. "Where do you think you're going?" he asked Grant, washing off his hands in the sink. "Me and Maria have a date tonight. I'll be back by 10." He stumbled out the doorway, tripping over a few tools. The garage was messier before, it seemed like the floor wasn't even there. Grant stepped into his truck and put his key into the ignition, the engine roaring to life. He hoped that this night would just be a fun way for them to relax, have fun, and to be away from all of the stressful days of school.
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

After school Empty
PostSubject: Re: After school   After school Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:05 am

Maria, with her face nearly touching the mirror, was perfecting her hair. She had already made sure that she had her cell phone in her small purse, a wallet, and a few other things. Her long brown hair was actually decent; she loved how it curved lightly at the side and spilled down over her shoulders. She had attached two diamond clips in them, not just to look pretty, but also to keep it all in check. Right now she was putting on Mascara and eye liner, but not enough to make her look like a raccoon. That didn't work for her. She looked up when she heard Grant's truck rumble to life and threw a quick glance at the clock. How is it already five?! she thought frantically, and grabbed for her favorite perfume. She spritzed herself once, not wanting to overload his nose, and checked herself super quickly in the mirror one last time before running to get her purse.

"Where is Grant going?" Emily asked, rubbing her eyes sleepily. Maria grinned. Everyone knew the sound of his truck. "He's taking me out today," she answered. "Oh, honey, you look beautiful," Emily automatically said. "It's about time he asked you out," she added with a smile. Maria groaned and supressed the urge to run. "I'll be back soon," Maria said, heading out the door. Emily didn't get up, but she was grinning from her couch. "Have fun, sweetheart!" she called. Yep, that was her mom. The overprotective, overcomplimentative (if that's a word) mother. But she loved her anyway.
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

After school Empty
PostSubject: Re: After school   After school Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:13 am

Grant pulled around the curb, halting his truck at the front of Maria's house. He left it running, leaning up against the driver's side of it with an umbrella for when she came out. He silently pleaded that he had worn the right clothes and that it didn't look to sloppy or too dressy. He heard her mom talking to her and a few minutes later, he saw her beautiful tan face emerge. Grant jogged over, holding the umbrella out so that she didn't get soaked. Catching a glance inside, he saw her mom, sleepy-eyed but happily cleaning around the living room. "So where would you like to go? Its on me," Grant had to speak up through the rain, hoping that she could hear him.
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

After school Empty
PostSubject: Re: After school   After school Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:19 am

Once Maria exited, she was surprised with the sudden apperance of Grant, holding an umbrella above her. She hadn't even known that it had been raining. Great, this is just what her hair needed. At least he thought to bring an umbrella. She smiled at him; he was so sweet. Once they started walking, with one of her hands on the umbrella, she heard his question of where they should go. She was silent for a moment; she hadn't really thought about it. She was just happy that he had asked her out. "I'm not sure," she answered, practically yelling over the downpour of rain. There were three possibilities; Starbucks, the Pizza place, or the movies. All of them seemed fine. Starbucks would be quiet and nice, the Pizza place would be a nice get-together spot, and the movies would be dark and secure. All sounded good to her. "You pick."
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

After school Empty
PostSubject: Re: After school   After school Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:29 am

Grant smiled at Maria's personality as he helped her into the truck. He walked around the umbrella in hand and her perfume still there. It smelled like her, sweet, fun, and pure. He hopped in and backed out of the Black's driveway. "How bout a movie?" he asked her, knowing that that would be a place to have fun and not to be inturupted, "but you have to pick the movie." He grinned teasingly as he said the last part, his eyes meeting hers. He took a dirt road down to the highway, which was the shortest way to the movies. Just then, the radio faintly cooed a soft tune, the perfect music for this night.
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

After school Empty
PostSubject: Re: After school   After school Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 1:49 pm

Maria smiled at what he said as she hauled herself into his huge truck that she'd come to love. "Fine," she agreed stubbornly, though her smile was still present. When Grant clambered into the cab and began to drive, his cologne was mixing in the air around them. Her perfume was there too, but she was so used to it she could hardly smell it. Besides, she liked the smell of his cologne, and the fact that he put any on said something. He wasn't like most guys who would more than likely go on a date in their football uniform; he was better than that. The way he was dressed, also, made her smile. He'd tried to look nice, and he does, which is fine as far as she's concerned. She didn't care really what he wore, as long as he showed up. "Dracula is playing," Maria joked, throwing a sidelong glance his way. "Though I think we've had enough vampires for one day."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

After school Empty
PostSubject: Re: After school   After school Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After school
Page 1 of 1