Forbidden Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am neither good, nor bad, neither angel nor devil, I am a man, I am a vampire. -Michael Romkey (I, Vampire)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First school Topic

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rose
Admin
Rose

First school Topic Empty
PostSubject: First school Topic   First school Topic Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:00 pm

Grace pulled into the somewhat crowded parking lot of Seagull Point High. Finding a spot in the back, she moved her car in carefully. Turning the car off, Grace leaned back and got her purse from the back and exited the car. Grace clicked the button that locked her car and dropped the key into her spacious bag.
Walking down the sidewalk to school, was always a challenge duing to the stares. It was like a reply from the beach. Boys goggled, while the girls whispered about her behind her back. Today it bothered her and she didn't know why. Walking a little quicker, Grace entered the area where all the kids waited until the bell rang, whick also happened to be the place where the kids ate when it was sunny. Grace walked to a open table that no one was sitting around, sat down, and pulled out her phone.

Grace: I'm sitting by our usual table. Please hurry.
She txted her sister, fingers flying across the screen.
Back to top Go down
https://coldbloods.rpg-board.net
Rose
Admin
Rose

First school Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: First school Topic   First school Topic Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:10 pm

( this doesnt count as double posting lol )

Lacey peered out the window, looking at all the cars already pared. Chanel drove up to the entrance of the Waiting Area and turned to her kids.
" Now, you too, have a great day. And pay attention in glass, both of your averages need to improve," She said seriously.
" Love you," Unlocking the doors she let the girls out.
Lacey got out, letting her slender legs go out first. The fresh air was tainted with the smell of school, as it was blown straight in her face. She hadn't missed school.
While Lacey was waiting for her sis to get out, she saw the tall angelic form of one of the " Untouchables " as the boys called the the beautiful sisters.
" Freak," Lacey muttered under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Casey

Casey

First school Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: First school Topic   First school Topic Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:36 pm

Lesley followed her sister out of the car. She closed the door behind her, and her mom sped off in the car.
She saw her sister watching as one of the freaky but beautiful sisters walked by. THey were well known in the school, but kept to themselves, so no one really knew them very well. Not many people tried to anyway, except a few helplessly hopeful love-sick guys.
"I know, right." She muttered agreement to her sister's comment on the gorgeous girl. Her equally pretty and weird sister would probably be following close behind. Lesley slung her bag over her shoulder, and looked at her sister. "I'm so not ready for this. I wonder if people are going to start cussing us out just because we're well known. Again." She said, remembering the whispers behind their backs, and the pointed sharp glares from last year. It wasn't fair that people judged them before they even talked to them.
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

First school Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: First school Topic   First school Topic Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:08 pm

Jenna pulled up in her mustang, seeing a message from Grace on her Blackberry: I'm sitting by our usual table. Please hurry. She rolled her eyes as she could already tell that Grace was nervous. Humans were the least of their problems. She scanned the tables to see if the werewolves had gotton there yet: they would be the stinky problems. She parked her car in an empty space near her sister's and stepped out of her vehicle. Jenna lightly pushed the lock button, proceeding to start the feared path that led to the bench where Grace was sitting. Her heels tapped along the pavement, as she made progress. She flicked her brown hair back, a model technique she had learned over the years, making a guy near her almost trip over a tree root because he wasn't paying attention. Her brown eyes caught sight of the blonde haired twins who always seemed to be giving them glares. She softed her gaze into something resembling an angel, knowing that it would make them even more jealous of the looks from all the guys in the school. Jenna finally reached their bench, setting her purse on the table and then sitting next to her sister.

Derek had arrived. His eyes lit up at the sight of all the students of SP high. His New York school had definitly been bigger but it didn't change anything. No matter how many people were there, he wanted to be at least known by all of them. As he parked in the very back, a brunette walked past his car. She looked about seventeen: a year older than him, and well, hot. She was walking down to meet someone who seemed to be her older sister. There was something different about them... besides how beautiful they both were. He put on his Ray-Ban Aviator Sunglasses and stashed his cell phone in his back pocket. Grabbing his black leather jacket, Derek clambered out of his car, locking it as he walked on. By the time his jacket was on, he was walking into the front of the parking lot where people would begin to judge him. Was he hot.. or really not?
Back to top Go down
http://www.idk.com/idk
Rose
Admin
Rose

First school Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: First school Topic   First school Topic Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 10:26 am

Walking down the sidewalk, Lacey remembered the stares they had gotton and the words. Of course the Untouchables got stares, but no one ever approuched them. They just had a dangerous air to them. Where as the twins were approuched often, but oggling boys and bitchy girls. Hopefully this semester would be different.
" They can just kiss my butt, if they want to keep acting like immature kids," Lacey said sharply. On entering the Waiting Area Lacey was immediatly drawn to there usual group of friends, the popular crowd. Lacey and Lesely were of course the most popular; the queen bees.
The crowd immedaitly gave the twins the best seats, and everyone started talking at once about there spring breaks. And after that was the tide of " What did you guys do for spring break," came flowing out.
" Oh, just we just visited some family in the Grand Canyon. The white water rafting was okay, and I got so mad because my tans already faded," She said with a pout. Scanning the crowd, Lacey didn't see Gabe, but he usually came to school late.

" Thank God your here, the guys seem more confident this semester. Its so annoying. I wonder where our guys are," Grace said hurridly still scanning the crowd. The sky, as usual, was over cast and, by checking the weather channel, it was going to stay that way.
If the boys didn't get here soon they'd be late, Grace mused looking at the School clock.
Back to top Go down
Casey

Casey

First school Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: First school Topic   First school Topic Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 11:52 am

Lesley agreed with her sister, but didn't say anything. She welcomed the seat with her friends, and smiled hugely at a random boy that winked at her in their crowd. I can do that now... She thought, and then she turned to her sister as she complained about her tan.
"Oh, it's still there, Lacey. Mine's better though." She laughed, joking with her sister. The crowd of people were still chatting about the break, and Lesley watched her sister scan the crowd for her cute french boyfriend that Lesley was jealous of. Not because she liked that guy, far from it in fact, she could not get that dang accent of his, but because she was jealous that her sister had a boyfriend while she didn't. It was strange, and the option of a double date wasn't there anymore.
"Gabriel doesn't get here until late, right?" She asked, checking with her sister. Her eyes roamed the crowd as well, looking for a hot guy she could flirt with. Some people smiled at her, not many though, and more people gave her glares, or just ignored her. She saw the freaky sisters at their usual table, and it seemed like they were looking for someone as well. Her eyes picked up a few admitebly cute guys, but she decided to wait until first period to see who was in her class.
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

First school Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: First school Topic   First school Topic Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 1:09 pm

A guy with an Atlanta Braves cap and sunglasses stepped in front of Derek as he was making his way to an empty table. He had dark brown hair that made him look a lot like Sheldon. "Dude," the guy said, "you're the new kid right?" Derek nodded, seeing other guys sit down at the wooden table. "The name's Erin," Erin smirked. Derek could easily tell that Erin surfed a lot with his tan and played baseball because of his cap. "Derek," he said, following Erin to the table. He sat down, taking off his Ray-Ban Aviator Sunglasses. Every face turned to him as the almost twin of Sheldon announced his name. Derek could tell he was in the right crowd. The rest of this gang looked into sports. A broad-shouldered guy sitting next to him punched him in the arm, "You play football, Derek?"
"Did," he said. Soon, the table was filled with other guys and anouther table had been pulled up. Some of the cheerleaders were sitting beside their boyfriends of the sports teams, making the group of people even noisier. Erin's girlfriend had also come up and was sitting in his lap. They were talking and laughing. She had blonde hair and blue eyes, looking like the head cheerleader with her bright smile. Derek laughed as Erin pretended to drop her and then they'd both be wiping tears from their eyes from laughing so much. Looking at the outside clock of the school, Derek could tell that the bell would be ringing in a matter of minutes.

Jenna shook her head in agreement. She looked around the crowds of talking people, seeing the airhead cheerleaders and sports guys sitting at two tables. Typical. A new guy sat with them but Jenna guessed she'd hear about him later. Rumors spread like wild fire at SP high. She also saw the two twins at the table the humans considered popular but she didn't really care to be in that group. They would just talk about human stuff all day and she'd never be able to converse with Grace without others hearing too. Jenna preferred to stay right where she was.
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

First school Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: First school Topic   First school Topic Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 5:39 pm

(Bah, sorry for not posting.. << Been camping for three days and I'm having major withdrawls xD So let's see if I can get all this right... Lotsa characters to RP at once @,@)

Pulling up in a silver Dodge Charger, every girl's dream man stepped out of his car. He threw a quick glance at his watch and sighed. He sould have been here earlier; Mrs. Daniels, the english teacher, would be mad. Loren closed his door and, running a hand through his sandy brown hair, locked it as he began walking away. He threw uninterested glances at the humans here. Seemed there was a new one among them. The cliques were already setting obvious boundaries; the airheadded cheerleaders, the popular crowd, the average kids, the band kids, and so on. It really bored him. His extremely dark red eyes flicked to a table close by. Female vampires, huh? he thought. Vegitarians. He sighed. Ah well, maybe they wouldn't give him a hard time. It wasn't like he was coming here to kill all of the teenagers here. He had a good handle on his hunger. Plus he wasn't even a student; he was an... Assistant if that's what you'd call him. Mrs. Daniels simply liked him because of his talent for poetry and speeches; this wasn't the first time he'd been here. His eyes were so dark that they looked brown, one had to be very close to him to notice the red tint in his eyes. Girls, it seemed, couldn't stop staring. He even had one or two brave ones following him, but he didn't have an intrest in them. Who he did have an intrest in, though, was the red hedded female sitting at a table close beside him with who seemed to be her younger sister. He kept up his pace, though, and only gave her a look and, when he met her eyes, grinned. That immediately sent a wave of whispers from the girls who frantically fanned themselves in front of their friends. Sliding his hands in his pockets, Loren strode up the few stairs and entered the front door to find Mrs. Daniels.

------

Flying down the street was a red flash, followed closely behind by a beautiful silver car. The silver car took the lead at the last minute and came to a screeching, well-planned halt in a parkingspot at the front of the school. Just a mili-second after, the red-and-white mustang screeched to a halt beside it. Brad exited his car laughing and he quickly closed the door, locking in in the process. "Almost had ya that time!" he called to Matt as he exited his own car; the exotic and beautiful Lamborghini that already caught the attention of most nearby guys. "No match for me," he countered with a smirk. Brad grinned at his friend and stuffed his keys in his pocket. Stepping up onto the curb to peer around the crowd of gawking girls and frustrated boys, Brad caught sight of Grace and Jenna sitting at a table by themselves. He jogged a couple of steps, then slowed to a careful walk as the infamous Loren made his apperance and strode by their table, giving Grace a grin. A protective spark ran through Brad's body as he glared at the vampire as he walked by. He knew all too well who Loren Blake was. They'd had their run-in's before, most of them not turning out pretty, but Loren simply ignored him and walked calmly up the stairs, teenage girls following him every step of the way like baby ducks. Brad scowled after him, but reluctantly picked up his pace slightly to come to a halt beside the girl's table. He knew what Loren had thought; he was interested in her. In Grace. In his Grace. Brad narrowed his eyes as the human drinker disappeared into the school. He would not let that happen. Trying his best to make his face carefree again, he looked down at Grace and gave her a swift kiss on her forehead. "Sorry we're late," he murmured.

------

Matt followed his friend onto the sidewalk and almost came to a complete stop as Brad's long-time enemy, Loren Blake, strode right by him and entered into the school. "Uh-oh," he muttered and turned to where Brad was scowling after the vampire. Matt sighed and gave his best at a grin as he jogged to meet up with the three of them. He took Jenna's hand in his own and smiled down at her. "We were racing to get here, I thought we had more time." He scanned the crowd swiftly. This was his first time here and all of the faces looked unfamiliar, though the girls would certainly welcome him, he knew. Two pretty-looking and freakishly-alike blondes seemed to be the center of attention. Guess they were the most important part of the "in crowd" it seemed. Bleh. Those kind of girls annoyed him, especially the looks they were giving Jenna and Grace. "You want me to beat 'em up for you?" Matt joked lightly, returning his golden gaze to his friends.

------

(ONE MORE. o.e)

As the bus pulled up, Rachel gathered her backpack and purse in her arms. She sighed as she looked out the window and stood up, waiting for her turn to file out of the yellow bus. "You think Joey will have missed you?" Ashley, one of her best friends, teased, poking her shoulder lightly. "You've been crazy about him for years now. I say you should ask him out." Rachel sighed and looked over her shoulder so that she could roll her eyes at her friend. "No thanks. What about Jordan, huh? You guys still together?" Jordan was a year younger than them, and the two had been together for a few months now. Ashley grinned. "Yeah. I wonder if we'll have any classes together." Rachel laughed lightly and pulled out her red-and-black razor; the phone she'd had for two years. "Breanna says that her and Paige saved us a seat at their table. I don't think we'll have enough time to meet up with 'em though," she added, glancing at the time her phone said it was. They only had about a minute or two. "Eh, we'll go ahead and find them," Ashley decided. Rachel nodded without another thought and practically fell off the bus. Ashley followed close behind her and together they stood, seeking out their other two friends. Breanna's short form caught Rachel's hazel eyes almost immediately, and she had to smile at her friend. "There they are!" she said, grabbing Ashley's hand and dragging her away from the unloading zone to their table. Of course, when they neared the table, Paige and Breanna were both staring at the most good-looking guys in school. "Is it legal for so many good looking guys to be in one place at once?" Paige asked dreamily. Rachel sighed. Sure they were good looking, but she didn't really feel that way about them. Most people evaded them, but she always tried to be friendly. "Mhm, well for once I'm actually looking forward to school," Ashley agreed. Jordan breezed by and Ashley, smiling, took his hand easily and strode off with him, calling "I'll see you guys at lunch!" over her shoulder.

(Whew... Did I make up for my lateness now? xD)
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

First school Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: First school Topic   First school Topic Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 7:05 pm

(lol Twi... O.O long post!)

They had finally gotton there. Back in the neighborhood, a traffic jam had happened because of a little kid, his tricyle, his mother, and their obliviousness to the cars that were also in the street. He pulled up to the curb, opening his door and jumping out. Grant dashed around his truck, opening Maria's door for her and helping her out. He didn't want her to be late just because he was busy parking the car. "I'll go park my truck," he said, giving her a grin and clambering into the driver's seat. Grant put it into reverse, seeing a spot in the midst of many vans and cars. After he was finished, Grant glanced at his watch, seeing that the bell would ring in, what, about 30 seconds? He jogged back to Maria, his school bag over his shoulder and his cap she had given him for his birthday on.

Jenna grinned at Matt, standing up. "It's a good thing you made it in time," she said teasingly, "I bet Principal Erks would have had a temper tantrum if anyone was late today."

[ lol sorry for short post.]
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

First school Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: First school Topic   First school Topic Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 7:41 pm

(Okay just saying that is probably the longest post ever posted on here. Im making it a honor. Twi is the champ whoever beats her is crazy lol. And yes you so made up for your lateness. Loren is making me drool...lol)
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

First school Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: First school Topic   First school Topic Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 8:11 pm

(LOL, it isn't really that long, the only reason it's so long is that I had four characters to post with xD and yeah, Loren is awesome. xDD)
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

First school Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: First school Topic   First school Topic Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 8:34 pm

( Okay...lets see if I can do this right...im so tired. Jenna will know why lol )

As Grace looked around for Brad, she noticed a new kid. Poor guy, the lonely girls would be all over him. In a school this small, any newcomer was something to freak about. Grace remembered her first; ugh, scary.
The Double Dumb Blondes, as Grace liked to call the twin girls, were the center of attention once again. Not that she really cared; just something to do to keep her mind from paniking further.
All at once, things changed very quickly. Every girls heads turned, eyes bugged out. mouths practically to touching there chest. Thinking another new boy had joined the Seagull Point crew, Grace didn't even turn. Human femals could be so hormonal sometimes. A tall shadow passesd right in front of the vamps table, and only when Grace caught the scent. ' Vampire, she thought incredously. How many more should she expect.
Looking up, she met the new vamps gaze. It was a male, and only barely noticibly a bloodrinker. As soon as he saw that he had gotton her attention, he grinned. Then a more gasps came from the girls and this time Grace thought it best to see who it was. ' Brad, finallly,' she thought with relief. She had her heart back. A weight lifted off her, but then, just as quick, worry flowered her mind. What if Brad had seen the bold vamp grin at her? She wasn't paranoid, but she didn't really now how he would react to that, probably already nowing what the new vamp had been thinking.
Brad walked up and gave her a kiss on the forehead, a good sign.
" Don't worry about it. I'm just glad to have you guys back," She said wanting very much to kiss him, but not wanting to make a scene.
With a metal clanging the bell to signal the start of school was set off. Tons of humans swarmed the doors, ready to be in the warm classrooms. Reluctantly, Grace got up, grabbed her bag, and took Brad s hand, leading him to the other door that let to the front office.
" Matt and Brad, we need to get your schedules. I can probably get Matt in all of Jen's classes and you in all of mine," Grace said entering the small office. A short, balding, man sat at the desk, already on his computer. ' Good. This makes it easier,' Grace thought. Walking up, Grace tapped on the computer making the clerk look up. With a start he jumped after giving Grace and her group a look. She smiled and pushed her hair back.
" Sir, I have a favor to ask. My two friends here," She said pointing to Matt and Brad. " Well they lost there schedules and I'd be very grateful if you'd print them out some new ones. I've even got a list of the classes the got so it won't be that hard," grace said taking out a list of her and Jens classes. Matts and Brads names were on top of the list of classes that was theres.
It took the clerk a minute to understand that he was susposed to be doing something and jerked suddenly to life. His face was extremly red as he entered in the computer the two new students. The printer sputtered with a exhasuted groan as two blue pages of writing were printed off. The clerk handed them over with a severly shaking hand.
" Thank you," Grace flashed him one more smile then turned around hoping the clerk wasn't having a silent heart attack behind her. Handing the schedules to MAtt and Brad, they all walked out into the somewhat crowded hall.
" People here are so nice," She commented to Brad with a giggle. Coming to the intersection between the upper and lower grades, Grace waved goodbye to Jenna and Matt as they went down there hall.
" Okay our first period is Math with Mrs. Smith. I don't ahve to tell you how esy this is going to be, so lets go cause some heart attacks," Grace said jokinly, walking into their class room. All heads turned, but Grace barely noticed, walking to her seat.
' Just give her your schedule. I doubt she'll make you introduce yourself,' Grace thought to Brad. Sitting down at her empty table she waited for him to come sit in the empty chair that no human had dared even approuch.
( probably a thouasand grammatical mistakes but I tried lol )
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

First school Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: First school Topic   First school Topic Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 8:48 pm

( does not count as double posting. I just wanted to post my last one already so I didnt lose it because if i didn't it would be erased some how. Thats how good my luck is. Now heres Lacey )

Lacey gasped as a GOD of hottnes walked right by her. Of course he grinned at one of the untouchable, but that didn't mean she had to stop the flow of fantasies she was having at this very moment. And then, even though her heart was beating as fast as possible, it was bumped of a notch higher by the entrance of another god not as appealing as the last but still fantasy worthy.
" What's with all the hot guys? Are they having a photo shoot here or somethign," LAcey said out of breath. She had to remind herself that she was in a happy relationship, or she'd go even more gaga.
Sadly the bell rang, and the rush of students hendered her veiw of the gods. Along with her friends, she trudged up the well worn path to the doors that led to the place she called her own personal hell.
The hall still smelled like a mixture of puke and cafeteria food, and that jsut added to her list of reasons why she hated school. Walking into Mrs Smith's room with her twin, Lacey was pleased to see that that she had one of the gods as a class mate. Sitting down she was almost immedaitly let down. One of the Untouchables, Grace was obviously together with the god. The just looked like they loved each other. Thinking about couples made her remember that she hadn't gotton to see Gabe that morning and her depression deepened. Today isn't my day, she thought thumping her head down on the cold table top.
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

First school Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: First school Topic   First school Topic Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 9:16 pm

Jenna watched Grace talk with a smooth and without-a-care way that she was a little impressed with Grace. Humans, of course, were no verbal matches compared to vampires but Grace made it look easy. "Looks like we have English first," Jenna said to Matt, taking his hand, "with Mrs. Daniels." She led the way to the decorative room through the crowds of students. She would worry about her locker and bag later. She had two pens in her purse and Jenna knew that their teacher never made it mandatory to bring supplies other than something to write with. A few of the girls watched them go by, and Jenna only caught a few of the words. "Untouchable", "a god", and "perfect for me" seemed to come up a lot in the conversations in the halls. Jenna finally made it to the room, walking through the rainbow beads hanging in the doorway; Mrs. Daniels liked to keep it interesting.
She sat her purse down on one of the desks two from the back, letting go of Matt's hand. She slid the desk, looking around the room at her classmates. They were all talking about human stuff which was boring enough to listen to on a normal basis. "Mrs. Daniels will probley know you're Matt," Jenna said, "She kinda weird about knowing everyone's name."

----

Derek took out his scedule from his bag and reveiwed it. 1st period-Geography- Mr. Owens Great, Derek thought, Geography... lots of reading... The bell hadn't rang yet but he didn't know where Mr. Owens' classroom was. He walked up to a girl standing at her locker, gathering up her supplies. It was Erin's blonde girlfriend. "Hey," Derek called, "Where's Mr. Owens' room?" She pointed down the hall to the right. He saw a small sign hanging above his door. "I'm going there too," she said smiling. Derek waited for her and they both jogged into Mr. O's room. Erin's girlfriend, who Derek later found out was named Chyrstal, had already sat down among the sports group. There were a few guys Derek didn't recongize and some of Chyrstal's friends. They were laughing at a few dorks who were discussing the mechanical structure of a car. He sat down in a desk behind Chyrstal, stuffing his sunglasses and car keys in his pocket. Mr. Owens walked into the room and began taking attendance. Derek saw him glance around the room with a confused expression. "Has anyone seen a Jessie Horton?" No one looked up from their conversation. Mr. Owens left the room and stuck his head into the hall.
Chyrstal tapped on his desk with her french-manicured nails. "Are you going to try out for the football team Derek?" she asked, her blue eyes teasing at his. Derek looked awkwardly away, "Ya. What position does Erin play... do you know?" Just then Mr. Owens came back with his right hand on his forehead. Obviously, Jessie had been absent. Mr. Owens started pulling out maps and passing them around the class, talking about something. Chyrstal turned around, pretending to pay attention. She took out a purple pen from her purse and started righting on notebook paper. She tossed it back, onto his desk. Derek opened it up, seeing,

Runningback.. or at least that's what he tells me.

----

Grant took Maria's hand and led her into the school with the other people. He didn't even have to look at his schedule to know that he had Science next with Maria. The bell rang just as they stepped into the doorway. The science room smelled of dead fish and onions, probley because of Mr. Johnson's habit of leaving dead things laying out.

(sorry kinda power-played)

Last edited by Jenna on Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Casey

Casey

First school Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: First school Topic   First school Topic Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 9:00 am

(Bah, I had a long post, and then my computer just screwed up and took me back to the homepage)
"You know what? I'm starting to see the good in being single." Lesley said, as soon as she had regained her breath and her heart had started beating again. The hottest guy alive had just walked by, and Lesley wanted to be his, but she already knew that he had his heart set on one of the Untouchables, by the way he smiled at her. And then the other two hot boys, the ones who were clearly with the freaky sisters, were enough to drool about on their own. Normally, Lesley would have complained about so many new kids coming after spirng break, but her and every other girl in the school couldn't care less right now.
As the bell rang her and her sister and their friends were rushed to class by the pushing crowd. Once in the hall, she gave the exit one last sad glance, and then stepped inside her classroom after her sister. Math wasn't her favorite subject, and it was a bummer to have it first period, when she was still half asleep. She sat by her sister, and also against the wall outlet, where she took her CHI out of her purse and plugged it up, waiting for it to heat up.
"Hey, it's okay, you'll see Gabriel at lunch." Lesley told her sister, as she began to straighten her hair. Several classmates gave her strange looks, but she just ignored them, knowing this was the only time she would get to do it, since their teacher was still out in the hall, greeting students that were coming to her class. Whe she was done, she unplugged her straightener, and put it back in her purse.
One of the hot guys was with the freaky red head sister. They clearly loved eachother, and Lesley felt a pang of jealousy. She wanted to walk over there and show that girl how competitive she could really be, and so she took out a piece of paper, and wrote on it quickly:

Hi, my name's Lesley. Yours?
P.S. If you need a tour guide, or anything, just let me know. Smile

She balled it up and threw it at his head, and then quickly turned the other way, knowing that he knew she had thrown it, but wanting to act innocent.
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

First school Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: First school Topic   First school Topic Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 11:09 am

(LOL.)

(Maria - parkinglot/entering school/science class)
As Grant pulled up to the school, she, too, threw a quick glance at the clock on his dash. "Whoa, we should've left earlier," she said. She didn't want to start the school year off badly. When Grant came to a stop, she gathered her things and was about to open her own door, but before she could even reach for it, Grant opened it for her and held out a hand to help her out of his ginormic truck. Maria smiled and took his hand easily, sliding out of the passenger's seat onto the pavement at the front of the school. Her nose immediately caught the scent of vampire and she wrinkled it. "Well, another year with the leeches," she sighed. Tossing her back over her shoulder so that it hung ather side, she waited for Grant to park and meet up with her. When he jogged up she smiled and turned to walk just as the first bell rang. Students began filing inside the school, packing themselves close together to rush into the doorway and get to their classes. She hastily checked her schedual. Science first hour... She gave a sidelong glance at Grant, and, when he never left, she smiled. "One class down," she said to him as they entered the room. She was glad they at least had first hour together.

----

(Loren - school/english class)
Ah, there she it, Loren Blake thought as he rounded a corner to see Mrs. Daniels standing outside her doorway greeting kids. He walked up to her and met her gaze, and he noticed the obvious catch in her breath before she hastily continued, "Oh, there you are! We won't do much today since it's the first day, but I'll let you introduce yourself and tell everyone why your here and all of that." She smiled kindly up at him, and he returned it, sending shocked waves of gasps throughout the female student body. "Thank you, Mrs. Daniels," he said, taking her hand and shaking it politely. The poor teacher didn't know how to respond, and finally just pointed awkwardly to a desk in her room; smaller than her's, but it was definately a desk, completed with a computer, shelves, storage compartments, and a stack of papers. Loren grinned at her, nodded, and entered her classroom. He threw a quick glance around the room before turning to his desk. Well if it isn't the little sister of that red head, he thought, then saw the black haired vampire who entered after her. And her boyfriend, too. Well, this is going to be... Interesting. Vegitarian vampires seemed to be so sure of themselves that their wa was the right way, and if you didn't follow it then you were instantly a bad guy. Loren tried animal blood before and doesn't know how one can live off of it. Human blood is so much more... Powerful. Filling. He gave one last glance at the two before sitting down at his desk.

----

(Matt - entering school/english class)
Joining the crowd of kids filing into the school, Matt's nose twitched and he threw a glance behind him at the two werewolves. "Ugh," he complained. "This school year is gonna be fun." As the four of them entered school, Brad and Grace broke off from them. He glanced at his scedual, even though it wasn't needed. Grace did awesome getting him in every class with Jenna. English, he thought, and looked up to see beads hanging over the door. He pushed his way inside and his golden eyes instantly found the red ones of a human drinker. Loren Blake. No way! he thought unbelievingly, and was lead to a desk by Jenna. He didn't even whisper to her, he knew Loren would be able to hear them. So instead, he walked to the teacher, introducing himself quickly and showing him his classes, all the while not trying to glance sideways at Loren. Brad's gonna be pissed, he thought as he smiled half-heartedly at the teacher, then went back to his seat with Jenna.

---- (two more.. o.e I need posting music...)

(Brad - entering school/math class)
Brad followed Grace inside, knowing full well that the two werewolves had just shown up. Right as soon as he entered the school, a flood of voices broke past his wall of peace in his mind. Brad closed his eyes and shook his head for a moment. I knew it was going to be bad, but wow, he thought. He couldn't hear anyone's thoughts that he wanted to; he could only hear a thousand screaming minds. He followed her into the main front office and watched in facination as Grace asked for his and Matt's scheduals, giving them the exact classes with eachother. He smirked when they left. "You're freakishly close to perfect, you know that?" he said. He gave Matt one last glance as they broke off from the group and was once again led by Grace into the math room. He watched her for a minute as she went to her desk, then searched out the teacher. Mrs. Davis entered in her room just as the bell rang, breezing straight to her desk. Brad followed and when she looked up, handed her the slip of paper with his classes on it. She glanced down at it quickly, then looked back up and offered him her hand, a warm smile on her face. Brad returned it and shook her hand. "I'm Mrs. Davis. As you can tell, I'm also the math teacher here. Welcome to SP High and I hope you like it here." Brad grinned. He liked this teacher already. "I'm Brad. I just moved here about a week ago." He hadn't, but you gotta tell a little about yourself to the teachers, eh? Mrs. Davis nodded and shooed him off to the desks. "Yes, yes, pick a desk and I'll start," she said. Brad nodded quickly and turned to head straight to where Grace sat. Taking up a seat beside her, his hand flew up to catch a small piece of paper, obviously thrown by one of the blonde girls. He read it quickly and smirked. "Oh how nice. I was actually noticed," he murmured quietly to Grace, barely moving his lips, so low that only she could hear. He grabbed the pencil he'd stuffed in his pocket and wrote:

Brad. No thanks.

He crumpled up the small piece of paper and chunked it across the room, making sure Mrs. Davis didn't see, and also not going overboard with his strength. He could have made the paper go straight through the wall if he'd wanted to. Instead it sailed expertly across the room and came to a rest in the middle of the girl's desk.

-----

(Rachel - entering school/science class)
Joining the crowd of kids jamming themselves through the frost doors, Rachel sighed. Just like every other school day here at SP High, she thought. With Breanna's arm entwined with her own, she entered the school and headed straight to her locker. She dumped off a butt load of books there and put a small blue lock on it before joining the flow of kids down the hall. She knew Breanna had science too, but Paige and Ashley had different classes on the other side of the school. Entering the room, Rachel glanced for familiar, friendly faces. She didn't see anyone besides Grant and Maria. She smiled at them and headed over, taking a seat next to Maria with Breanna on her other side. "Hey," she said quietly as Mr. Johnson started class.

(Whew... This is killing me. xD It's a lotta fun though, lul)
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

First school Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: First school Topic   First school Topic Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 11:44 am

( yep lol )

(Grace-school/ Math Class)

Grace had known that Mrs Davis would be nice to Brad, she hadn't even made him introduce himself. When Brad sat down, she noticed a small ball of paper fly right at him. Curious, Grace leaned over his shoulder, looking at the girly scrawl and the petty words. It was only a hunmans futile efforts to get in touch with a handsome guy, but, all the same, it sent waves of anger through her. How dare a mere human even comunicate with her Brad!? Hands turning white becuase she was clinching the table, she tried to keep herself from doing anything drastic.
Grace shot a evil glare to the blond across the room that she was sure to see. Fortunalty, Graces temper was slowly dissapting. After all it was just a human, and what Brad had said was funny.
" Its a hard not life for us," Grace said a little stiffily but with a good attitude. Annie was one of her favorite musicals.
The crackling of the intercom coming on silenced all the students, but Grace paid little atteniton to it already anticipating the end of the day. She was alos trying to think up good ideas for the newborn Abigail. The thought kept her preoccupied until the welcoming annoucements ended with a " I hope you all do well this semester," from the principal.
Mrs. Davis immediatly stood up and started passing out a pop quiz.

( Lacey-school/ Math Class )

Lacey watched in admiring awe as her sister scribbled something down on a small sheet of paper, crumpled it up, and heaved it toward the hot new boy. Was her sister out of her freaking mind.
Lace was amazed when the guy caught the ball so precisely, it was unreal. She was even more susprised when he actually wrote down something. It wasn't hard to guess what her sister, the flirter, had put on the sheet of paper. What if the guy was actually interested? Lacey was already starting to get jealous, when the guy through the paper back with a awesome throw. The paper landed right in front of her twin, but Lacey go to it first.
Reading it, Lacey's jealousy dissolved, replaced with a pity for her sister. how would she react to the rejection?
" Lesely, don't feel bad about. He too weird anyway," She consoled her sister. Turning to look at the guy again she caught sight of Grace's expression.
" Lesely, I'd back off now if you value your life. The red haired bitch is staring daggers at you," Lacey said nervoulsy.
Back to top Go down
Casey

Casey

First school Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: First school Topic   First school Topic Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 12:17 pm

Lesley became excited as he caught the paper so weirdly exact. She shook her head out of it's daze when the ball flew back to her, landing precisely on her desk. Her twin grabbed it, and she was about to protest, until Lacey started consoling her. So, he wasn't interested? Fine. She took the paper back from her sister, and read what it said quickly. Her heart plummeted slightly from the rejection and injury to her pride, and she took the paper and threw it in the trashcan a foot away from her angrily.
"Fine. That PMSing bitch can stare at me all she wants. It's not like she can murder me now. And besides, she never officially said they were going out. Not my fault I wanted to try. It's so stupid anyway. He's not even that..." She trailed off, realizing that she was babbling, something she did when she was upset. She sunk down into her seat, surprised that the rejection had actually hurt more than she anticipated. Maybe it was because she hadn't been rejected in a long time.
She entertained herself with fantasies during the announcements, and then groaned to her sister when a pop quiz was passed out. She whispered, "I hate quizzes. You know I hate quizzes. Why the heck do we have a quiz on the first day? I bet little miss freaking perfect over there will get every question right." She grumbled quietly, as she tried to concentrate on the math in front of her, knowing if she passed, it would be a miracle.
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

First school Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: First school Topic   First school Topic Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 1:04 pm

Jenna felt like a bucketload of scents had hit her all at once. The smell of human, Matt, and something else. Human blood. Not anouther one, she sighed. Jenna had heard of Loren Blake. She had scented him earlier on but he wasn't this close. Her head felt dizzy whenever she pictured him leaned over a shaking form of a human with blood dripping down his chin. It disgusted her. Her head returned back to class as she registered Mrs. Daniels teaching the lesson. Jenna didn't pay any attention to her, getting her pen out of her purse and silently tossing one to Matt who was sitting at the desk to her left. She knew he would catch it, being a vampire. Figeting with her pen, Jennna wondered how Grace and Brad were doing. Normally, she would have been skipping class by now or texting Grace, but having Matt here made it better. "Now class," Mrs. Daniels said, "You will write a persuasive paper, trying to get me to buy a product you are selling. It doesn't matter the product but make it realistic." She handed out notebook paper to everyone.

----

Grant nodded his head in acknolgement to Rachel, knowing that she was one of Maria's friends. He looked up at the teacher, trying his best to pay attention. It was hard with Maria right there and with the vampire's scent trails in the classroom too but Grant at least knew that they were talking about the enviroment and how humans and fossil fuels are destroying it.
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

First school Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: First school Topic   First school Topic Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 1:36 pm

(Mk, here we go again... *Deep breaths*)

(Loren - english class)
Loren sat at the back of the class, respectfully watching Mrs. Daniels as she gave the class their assignment of persuasion writing on the first day. She glanced at him, and his dak red eyes caught the movement just in time before she started talking again. "And, before you start, I'd like for you all to give Mr. Blake you undevided attention. He is going to introduce himself for us." She made a little hand movement toward him, which he took as his que. Standing up, Loren strode to the front of the room where the teacher was. "They're all yours," she whispered to him before waddling off to the back of the room to the safety of her desk. Before starting, Loren scanned the room one last time, meeting the gazes of love-sick female humans and the death glares of the males. He drew a breath and began casually. "I have to say, I'm sorry to see the summer months go away. We have a whole school year again before our next one. I'm Mr. Blake. I'm here simply to aid Mrs. Daniels in her work. Once we get into poetry and a little bit of acting, I'll take over for her. This is the first year I've been here, though Mrs. Daniels and I have known each other for some time. I hope you will treat me like you would any other teacher because I'm here to help." He finished his small speech with a smile, making the room fall into an almost complete scilence. Meeting the gazes of a few more students, he returned to the back of the room.

----

(Matt - english class)
Matt kept his eyes locked with Loren's the entire time, though Loren never returned it. His golden eyes were sending small protective and warning vibes throughout them until Loren finally returned to the back of the room. The heavy silence that hung in the air slowly dissapated and Matt relaxed slightly. Mr. Blake, he scoffed. For an instant he wondered if Loren had any extra abilities. If he was a mind reader like Brad things could get nasty. Matt caught the pen Jenna tossed at him, grateful, because he'd forgotten completely about anything to write with. Once he had his sheet of paper he sighed. He began to write about selling shoes, though the action was absent-minded. His mind was elsewhere.

----

(Maria - Science class)
Maria grinned at her friend. She'd known Rachel for a few years and the two had grown close, though Rachel knew nothing about her being a werewolf. She didn't like hiding it from her, it was just that if she knew... Things could get crazy. It was best if Rachel stayed clueless about vampires and werewolves, justlike the other humans at SP High. She sent a sidelong glance at Grant and couldn't stop the grin that spread delicately across her face. She was so glad he was here. Things would be really stressful if he wasn't.

----

(Rachel - Science class)
Rachel dropped her bags beside her desk as she and Breanna made their spots, throwing a quick glance at Maria. She knew her and Grant liked each other, but she just thought it was so cute. They were perfect for each other. Mr. Johnson began talking about fossil feuls and humans being the main cause of destruction of nature and she sighed. He liked talking about this and it was usually what he always talked about. They'd already heard all of this before but he repeated the same thing every year. Talk about boring.

----

(Brad - Math class)
As Mrs. Davis handed out a popquiz, Brad was still struggling with all of the thoughts flooding his mind. He could hear everyone's. Everyone in the whole school, but he couldn't pick one out from the other. It was driving him insane. "Ugh, sometimes mind reading sucks," he murmured silently. Just as he said that, he caught the voices of the two blondes from across the room. "Aw, they think I'm weird now. Looks like I won't be noticed anymore," he joked quietly as the papers finally reached him. He sighed. This stuff was so easy. He quickly scribbled down all of the correct answers and laid his pencil down, propping his head up on his fist as he absentmindedly stared forward. This was going to be a long day. Another whisper from across the room made his tense. "Fine. That PMSing bitch can stare at me all she wants. It's not like she can murder me now. And besides, she never officially said they were going out. Not my fault I wanted to try. It's so stupid anyway," he heard her say. He turned his head ever so slightly to glare at her, the protective spark returning. "She'd better watch her back," he growled quietly.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

First school Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: First school Topic   First school Topic Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 10:43 pm

(Grace-school/Math class)

If Grace had even needed sleep to yawn she would have. The quiz that was passed out was so easy. Geometry was one of her best subjects. It was hard not to laugh as the other humans struggled with the quiz. One kid was making small dents in his pencil, another was going to end up bald if she didn't stop yanking on her straggily hair.
Having finished in 5 min, Grace turned to Brad. She could tell he was having a hard time with all the minds. And to think she was the one who had asked him to go through this. What a selfish and human thing to do, she thought. Brad's head turned to the stupid blondes and suddenly he seemed angry. Wondering what they had said Grace waited until he voiced the warning.
" Brad, there just mortals, and they don't know what they say," Grace said only just audible enough to be heard by him. Her guilt was almost overwhelming. " I shouldn't have asked you to come," She said taking his hand under the table.

(Lacey-school/Math class ) ( power played a little bit )

Lacey nodded as her twin vented on others. It was a normal ruetine and Lacey wasn't really bothered by it. The redhaired bitch shouldn't have glared at her sister. Lesely was right, she hadn't come out and said that they were together, so why was she acting like Lesesly had done something on purpose.
Groaning, Lacey looked at the pop quiz which she knew she'd fail. She could tell the combination of the rejection and her sisters hatred of math wasn't making the quiz any easier. Looking up slightly she saw this time that the boy was glaring this time. God, its like they had heard what her sis had said. Freaks, she thought.
Completely lost, Lacey decided to take the easy way out and leaned over the table just enough to see some smart kids paper; she never remembered there names. Scribbling down the answers, she nly got half because at that very moment the teacher decided to walk by. Well a 50 was bettter than a 0.
" Here, I've got 5 of them. And fyi, if you want Mrs Davis to have a cow than keep your staightener on," Lacey subtly whispered to Lesely. Her sister copyed them just in time, because Mrs Davis retured to her desk and clanged her annoying, stupid bell that signaled the end of the quiz.
After retreiving everyone's paper, she returned to the front, looked at the clock( 30 min left ) and went over to the book shelf.
" Now, for the remainder of the period, I'd like you to do all the pages that I have written on the board," She passed out the text books and then returned to her desk. Picking up one of her frequent romance novels, she was gone.
Back to top Go down
Casey

Casey

First school Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: First school Topic   First school Topic Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:24 am

"Thanks much." Lesley said, as she hurriedly copied her sister's paper, who she had copied off of some smart dude's for sure. She looked down at the answers she had just copied, knowing she would have never gotten those on her own, and definetly not in the time limit. Maybe, maybe, in two weeks, but not in the time they had.
"And I want no talking." The teacher added as a few people started to whisper. She glareda t them for a moment, and then returned to her stupid, sapppy novel. Lesley opened her textbook to the page, took out a piece of notebook paper and pencil, and lay them on the desk. She slinked back in her chair a little, bringing the textbook with her, so that it was at an angle that looked like she was reading, but would cover her phone. She dug through her purse momentarily, found her cell phone, and put it behind the textbook. She checked that it was on silent, and then began to text her sister.
To Lesley: Do u get any of dis math?
She sent the message, and then looked at the math problem in front of her. She sighed slightly, and looked up at the board, as if any answers would be there, She glanced around the room, and saw several kids like her, just staring, but also a few working hard. And then there was Brad and The Bitch, holding hands under the table, trying not to be obvious about it, seeming to already be freaking done with the paper. She sighed, returned her eyes to the blank paper, and waited for her sister to reply.
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

First school Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: First school Topic   First school Topic Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 4:23 pm

Jenna's jaw tightened as she watched Loren Blake talk to the class, not paying one bit of attention. She watched as one of her female classmates giggled and smiled, each trying to grab Loren's attention. Jenna rolled her eyes. After "Mr. Blake" was done talking, she started on her persausive paper, descibing the brand new cell phone that you could buy in stores soon which had a camera, flashlight, and big speakers to play music on. She had fun with the idea for a while but then got bored in a matter of minutes. Human things were so dull compared to what she could be doing right now as a vampire. She looked over to Matt, her paper already finished and her pen tucked behind her ear. She tapped her french manicured nails on the desk. Mrs. Daniels looked up from her computer and walked over to Jenna's desk. She narrowed her eyes and snatched up her student's paper, her heels tapping on the tile as she walked back to her big desk.
Jenna sometimes wondered if Mrs. Daniel's bra strap was too tight because she always seemed tense to people she didn't like or sappy towards people she did. While Mrs. Daniels was reading her paper, Jenna started to think about Loren. She frowned, thinking about the abilities that she, Grace, Matt, and Brad had. Loren could have any of their powers or an even greater one. Jenna hoped they'd learn what it was before Brad or someone else decided to pick a fight with him.

----

Grant smirked back at Maria. He saw Rachel put her stuff down but he turned his head back to Mr. Johnson. His mind couldn't resist thinking about running around the forest in his wolf form later that day without a care in the world, the wind running through his wolf fur and the scent on the forest all around him. Grant wished that in human form, the pack could still talk. It would come in handy with these long lessons that Mr. J always taught them with gas and the o-zone layer. It all just ran together by the time a pop quiz would come around.

----

That's... cool.
Does anyone play Quarterback?

He tossed the note over Chyrstal's shoulder, knowing that his handwriting would probley confuse her. All of his letters ran together but the last time he had writtin neat was on a huge test with a strick teacher back in NY. A guy sitting on his right side passed him a map of South America. Derek just tossed it over his shoulder. Maps had no use to him. They just showed where everything was. He watched Chyrstal write with her purple pen again but his mind wasn't really paying attention. He hoped that they didn't have a Quarterback. It had been the position he had played when he was back in New York: maybe things would work out for the best here.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

First school Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: First school Topic   First school Topic Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:57 pm

( I'll post now as Lacey, but I'll wait for Twi to post as Brad before I post as grace. I really want this class period to be over and Twi knows why lol. Okay and to clarify it is the end of spring break not summer )

Lacey foot was subtly vibrated by her cellphone, which was in her tote. Knocking her pencil down to the ground, Lacey reached down to get it, and the sneaky person she was, at the same time she reached into her tote and retreived her phone. Keeping her phone under the table, she txted back.

To Lesely: Yes, I am answering every question because I have suddenly been given a smartmath brain. No, I dont get it lol
Pressing the send button, she was forced to look back at her, barely written on, paper. In the next 20 min she only got 3 out of the 15 done. Giving up, Lacey slammed her head down on the table. Rubbing her head, she sat up when she felt her phone vibrate again. Glaring at her sister, she check it again.

From Gabe: Mau bella fleur, recountrer moi au la eau fontaine.
Lacey sighed and quickly txted back.

To Gabe: You know I have no idea what you just said, and you think its funny
From Gabe: Oah you caught moi. meet me at water fountain
Lacey immediatly raised her hand up. Mrs Davis looked up from her book, and, looking mad, she came over.
" Yes Miss Williams," The snooty teacher said. Lacey just wanted so mutch to give her a side kick to the face, but she of course didn't.
" May I get a drink of water," Lacey said in her best polite voice. Mrs Davis motioned to the door in a ' I dont care' way. Lacey pratically bounced out the door.
And as he had said, there stood her hot, french boyfriend. He was about 5'8 which was only 2 inches shorter than her. He was wearing a black shirt that fit his somewhat muscular body and jeans. Since there wasn't a teacher in the hall, lacey ran up and planted a kiss right on him. You never french kissed until you've frenched kissed a french boy, Lacey had been known to say.
" Sorry I late this morning," Gabe siad in hot accent, pulling away, but still holding her hand.
" Don't worry about it. It was too crowded anyway," Lacey said smiling. suddnely, a door opened near and a teacher cmae out. Lacey immediatly let go of gabes hand and bent to get a drink. Standing up Lacey started walking back to class. She blew Gabe a kiss when the teacher had finally left. Lunch would be fun.
There was only five min left when Lacey came back, not at all said that she wouldn't be able to finish her paper.
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

First school Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: First school Topic   First school Topic Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 10:03 pm

(Brad - Math class)
Brad flicked his gaze away from the twins when he heard Grace's voice. He sighed, still feeling annoyed at them and the small protective prickle remaining inside of him. "I guess you're right; they don't understand," he murmured back to her. The next thing she said surprised him slightly, but he only gave her a small smile, automatically relaxing when her hand found his. "Was I that obvious? Sorry. And no, even if you hadn't've asked me I would have come anyway. It's just really loud, that's all," he said, only slightly lying. It was more like screaming. Thousands of people screaming. He shrugged. "No big deal, promise. I told you before, you're the least selfish person I've ever known." He would have given anything to kiss her right then, but since it was almost completely silent, they were in the middle of math class, and there were twenty or so other people in the class with them, he let it go.

----

(Matt - English class)
Matt only glanced up once when Mrs. Daniels snatched the paper from Jenna. He quirked an eyebrow and quickly finished his ad for this hot new shoe when he finally rested his pen on his desk and stared absentmindedly at the front board. He couldn't help but feel like Loren's eyes were on him, burning holes straight through his back. His mind quickly changed to what had happened before the first bell had rung. He'd seen the look Loren had given Grace, and he knew that Brad had obviously seen it. He wondered how that would turn out. Brad and Loren had had their complications a few years back, and none of them turned out very pretty. But Loren had refused to use his ability on them. He knew he had one, he just didn't know what it was. A shudder ran through his body, wondering if it was more powerful than anything they had. He knew he wasn't a mind reader; that had been obvious in the previous years. Hopefully they wouldn't come face-to-face again any time soon. But if they did, Matt would be right at Brad's side just like he ad been the other times.

----

(Loren - English class)
Sitting at his small-ish desk at the back of the room, Loren joined his hands and rested his elbows on his desk, leaning forward on them slightly. His dark red eyes concentrated on the two vampires in the class. One of them he knew because she was with that red head, but the other one... Why did he look so familiar? Not taking his eyes off of the two, he saw Mrs. Daniels get up and snatch the female vampire's paper and walk swiftly back to her desk again. He narrowed his eyes slightly, still thinking back to try and remember where he'd seen this black-haired vegitarian before, when Mrs. Daniels layed a paper down on his desk. He looked up and she met his gaze for only a moment. "I'll let you take care of these, I'll take them up," she told him before turning and heading off to take up another student's paper. Absentmindedly, Loren's dark gaze flicked down to the paper. Jenna, huh? Interesting name. He quickly read her ad for a new cell phone as more papers began to pile on his desk. He wasn't quite sure what he was grading these for, so he simply scrawled a 100 on it in red pen, liking her idea. He put that paper aside and looked at the next. Matt? Suddenly the name clicked and he had to struggle not to laugh out loud. Matt! Brad's friend! Ah, how interesting. Perhaps this won't be as boring as I'd thought. He grinned and quickly graded the rest of the papers.

----

(Maria - Science class)
Maria was losing interest quickly. Finally, it seemed the teacher had finished talking and handed out a simple, one-page worksheet over what he'd just said. "Just to get you guys started," he said, grinning slightly. Maria took a paper and passed it over her shoulder to the person behind her and she quickly looked it over. She knew most of them, but there were a few she couldn't really understand. Grabbing her pencil, she quickly answered the ones she knew and glanced at Grant. "I don't know any more," she whispered to him.

(I'm too lazy to write Rachel's post. xD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First school Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: First school Topic   First school Topic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First school Topic
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next