Forbidden Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am neither good, nor bad, neither angel nor devil, I am a man, I am a vampire. -Michael Romkey (I, Vampire)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Exploring (All wolves welcome!)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rose
Admin
Rose

Exploring (All wolves welcome!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring (All wolves welcome!)   Exploring (All wolves welcome!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 8:55 pm

Finished!!!
Back to top Go down
https://coldbloods.rpg-board.net
Casey

Casey

PostSubject: Re: Exploring (All wolves welcome!)   Exploring (All wolves welcome!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 8:25 pm

Abigail couldn't even begin to explain how truly happy she felt. Even with her eternal life, she would never be able to find the perfect words to explain this amazing feeling. She curled into Nick, snuggling nito his warm body, a small smile having been on her face for along time. Her orange eyes shone with joy, and she could see the same emotion reflected in the eyes staring back at her. Time passed, despite the fact that it never seemed possible to move on from those moments. Yet, looking out a near window, you could see a pink sky of the sunrise. The storm had long passed, almost reflecting her and Nick's night. Exciting and fierce during the downpour, but now they were calm and content at dawn. Abby could only begin to elaborate on how beautiful not just these seconds, but every single one with Nick was. Words meant almost nothing compared to the real thing.
Abby's thoughts were busy, no matter how hard she tried she was unable to keep her mind off of the upcoming day that they would be a husband and wife for long. Ideas, problems, so many different plans kept running through her brain. However, with a word from Nick she would easily dismiss them all again.
A small joke from him floated into her mind, she had been blissfully unattached to her surroundings after not having spoken for a while, just enjoying the simple embrace they shared. Now she was brought back, and she grinned at his comment. "I could find a perfect dress in an hour, I bet. Whenever we need it." She looked up at him, and slowly the desire to be his right now crept into her mind. She didn't want to wait months in engagement like some other couples before they finally sealed the deal and were married. As a teenager and young vampire she had always rushed into things, but there with Nick there was no time that wasn't a good time for this.
"Speaking of that, Nick, do you have a date you prefer? I don't want to hurry this, but I don't think I could stand not being legally yours for too long." Abigail winked, the faintest giggle escaping her mouth. No matter what she wanted, if he wanted to wait half a century, she would agree completely.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Exploring (All wolves welcome!)   Exploring (All wolves welcome!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 3:54 pm

The sun, that had only been a pale, pink shimmer in the sky, had now turned into a somewhat brighter orb. It was never really sunny, but today was definately one of the more lighter days. Before, this had been a comfort because, one, the sun was always welcome to the werewolf's who spent most of their time outdoors, and two, the chance that you would see a vamp was alot smaller than normal. However, now that he was engaged to one, he felt sorry for the fact that such a beautiful day would have to be veiwed in secret.
Nick's hand made slow, conforting circles on Abigails back, as she replyed to his question. She recieved his joke with good humor and promised him that her dress choosing would take no time at all. 'Thats my girl.'
Being so well attuned to her now, Nick noticed the change in her before she even had to voice it. Desire flooded her gaze and he was worried that she hadn't completely given up her old arguement. But, as soon as she voiced her thoughts, he was able to understand fully.
"Speaking of that, Nick, do you have a date you prefer? I don't want to hurry this, but I don't think I could stand not being legally yours for too long." Abigail's long, luxurious eyelashes flashed down in a subtle wink, a musical giggle escaping her blood red lips.
Thinking over what she had said, Nick found that the idea of a long engagement was utterly replusive in his eyes. He wanted to be paired with Abby as much as she longed to be his other half. It wasn't that he doubted her loyalty, it was just the thought of seeing that ring on her finger, hearing the preist utter the most binding of words, and having the very law saying that she was his and he was her's.
" Abigail, I would marry you right know if we could suddenly make a priest appear. I just want to give you a wedding fit for the most beautiful person who now carries the status of 'engaged'," Nick finshed.
Now, that the topic had changed to wedding planning, he was suddenly absorbed in it. First, he would need to get the nessary amount of money to make this dream wedding. This, the most highest obstacle for most couples, was quite easy to acheive. Nick had been left a small fortune by some long, lost relative who had owned a huge company, but had no children. No, what would be the real problem would be the guests. Most everybody he knew thought him a betrayer to his own species, and Abby was a loner who now lived in a place where she knew only a couple people. Somewhere, deep inside his memory, a recalling of a similar problem was thrown into his thoughts eye.
The ancestors had told the young werewolves this story the day they had learned of imprinting. Nick remembered sitting with Grant, laughing at the sissy concept of love. Maria,of course, had practically fallen off her chair, she had been leaning so far forward. The story had been about a werewolf, 17 maybe, who had imprinted on a human. She found out what he was on her own, and suprisingly still accepted him. The boy had pleaded with the ancestors to accept him and his new love. In the end, the council had let him come home with the human. The sacred action of imprinted was just too special to a certain person to be embarrased of.
'Maybe, if I go to them with my case, they'll understand,' Nick thought. The idea of being able to go home, of seeing his friends again was too good to just dismiss the idea. ' Its worth a try.'
Taking in a deep breath, he readied himself to tell Ab. " Ab, I know this is going to sound random, but how would you like to come to live with me in my real home?"
Back to top Go down
Casey

Casey

PostSubject: Re: Exploring (All wolves welcome!)   Exploring (All wolves welcome!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 4:59 pm

Abigail smiled when Nick said that he would be married right now if possible. She felt the same exact way. But now, she realized Nick was thinking about something that wasn't just wedding planning. She mentally reviewed all the possible problems that might come up in a big wedding. Money was no issue, and neither was any of the other petty things a bride and groom would fight about. They would work through those things together. Suddenly, the problem popped into her head before he had even voiced it. Guests. If they were to have the very best wedding, which Abby could tell he wanted as much as her, people would need to attend.
A small pang of sadness struck her almost immediately. How sad was this, to be married in a town where she only knew her future husband, and a few aqquantances that probably wouldn't want to come to her celebration due to him being a werewolf. It made her want to cry. Despite the fact that her parents' marriage was ruined, she would have wanted them to attend her wedding, have her father walk her down the aisle. And all her old childhood friends, those that had cheered her up when she cried, laughed at her constant sarcasm, those few girls she hadn't seen since she was sixteen, they could have been her bridesmaids. And her cousins, aunts, uncles, they would have been invited. But, as she reminded herself every once in a while, they had to have all been given up with her change. She assumed that they would think she ran away, or had died. Maybe her creator had even made up some evidence for her. Anyway, her and her creator had left her home town almost immediately, so she hadn't had to see them anymore, something which at the time was a blessing. But now, Abigail almost wished she could see everyone from her human life one last time.
Abby had been lost in so many bittersweet memories when Nick's spoke. "Ab, I know this is going to sound random, but how would you like to come to live with me in my real home?" His words suprised her, and almost instantly she tensed up in his arms, but then she forced herself to relax. She loved him enough to be happy that he still had a chance to have his friends attend the wedding. She swallowed, an attempt to rid herself of any unhappy feelings, and gave him what would hopefully be a convincing smile.
"I would love to, Nick." Maybe he would think he imagined the partially sad sigh that followed her statement, the tremble of her hand as she brushed it through her red hair. Blinking her eyes angrily at herself, she decided that she wouldn't let her recent upsetting thoughts kill the happy mood Nick must be feeling.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Exploring (All wolves welcome!)   Exploring (All wolves welcome!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:51 pm

Nick smiled at her answer, alreay envisioning there near future. He would walk over the thresold of his small cabin on the Rez, Abigail in his arms, safe now with him. The idea was just so joy inspiring that he almost didn't catch Ab's sigh. It wasn't a sigh of relief or happiness. But of saddness.
Oh, crap. Did I rush this? I just thought she'd like a place bigger than this flimsly old outhouse.
With the doubts running through his mind, Nick didn't really know what to say. Abigail had obviously tried to hide this small sign of unease, so maybe it wasn't that big a deal. But, upon looking deeper, the werewolf found more of the same turmoil. There was just no getting around this without at least asking her what was wrong.
" Babe, whats wrong. I thought you'd want a more permenant place. I know this place has its appeal, but I can give you much more," Nick said, an almost panic sneaking into his voice. He had obviously said something wrong, but he just couldn't place what it was.
Maybe it was something he'd said about the wedding. After all, the swiftness of the nearing date might have finally sunk in with her, and she found that she wasn't ready. Even if that was it, she'd probably have said something. Ab wasn't one to keep things like that hidden. There had to be something esle he was missing....
Mentally slapping himself, Nick finally relized his blunder.
" Oh damn, I feel stupid. You must think me a total, emotionless dog. I never relized what would be missing for you in a big wedding like this. I guess I just got ahead of myself. You seem to have that affect on me," Nick said, a soft smile spreading across his full lips.
" But, I promise you once the people back home really get to know you they'll love you as much as I do. I'm not asking you to change your ideas of people who live with werewolfs, just to trust me. If anyone even comes close to being rude to you I'll knock there head clean off," He finished, a fake snarl rumbling out from his chest.
Not wanting to waste time, Nick pulled Abigail up from the couch with him. His normal personalitie of doing first and questioning last kicked in as he walked to the door. Opening it, he was pleased to smell the sharp, clean smell of a forest still wet from the previous storm. Great conditions for a run.
Turning back to look at Abigail, Nick reached out his hand for the girl he couldn't stand to be away from.
" I'll be by your side the entire time. If they see what I see in you, which they will, then they won't be able to stop from liking you."
Back to top Go down
Casey

Casey

PostSubject: Re: Exploring (All wolves welcome!)   Exploring (All wolves welcome!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 8:26 pm

(This is short and scattered and bad. Oh well lol.)
Abigail listened to Nick as he realized what she was feeling in no time at all. He knows me so well... She pondered, and he slowly smiled. She offered a faint grin in return, the small sign of happiness using up all self control she had left. If not for her love right in front of her, she might have started sobbing. It wasn't often she felt the pangs of homesickness or insecurity, but they came every once in a while, and here they were again, ruining this moment. Her fake smile became real as he growled, his serious threat disguised in his joking tone. Suddenly she was being lifted off the couch, and leaded outside.
"I'll be by your side the entire time. If they see what I see in you, which they will, then they won't be able to stop from liking you." Nick said, turning back and offering her his hand. She gracefully took it, but clung to it with a nervous strength, until she reminded herself that her power might be too much, so she eased up slightly. Abby stepped through the doorway and took in the fresh air, the lovely scent of pine and rain mixed into a intoxicating aroma. This town is going to be my permanent home, She realized with a thrill, thinking she could definetly enjoy that.
"I trust you Nick," She said simply, adding in her mind, It's your old friends I don't. She took a deep breath and tried to rid herself of all previous judgements, but was unsuccessful. Abigail couldn't help but remember when they had kicked her fiance out of their pack because of her... What was to say they would understand their love now? She refused to mention these doubts too Nick though, because he still had hope. Not wanting to kill that feeling, she kept her mouth shut. If things turned bad she would be there for him, love and support him, fill that empty hole that his friends would leave again.
"Alright love, lead the way. I'm ready to meet some old friends of yours." Her voice took on the most joking tone she could muster, and she smiled, showing her sharp white teeth. If only this went well, everything else about the weddding might seem like a breeze to her. She felt a few nervous butterflies begin to fill her stomach, but she ignored it. Abigail would not get nervous because of some rude mutts. She would give all her effort to make them like her, since it meant this much to Nick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring (All wolves welcome!)   Exploring (All wolves welcome!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exploring (All wolves welcome!)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2