Forbidden Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am neither good, nor bad, neither angel nor devil, I am a man, I am a vampire. -Michael Romkey (I, Vampire)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An empty home (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkestic

Darkestic

An empty home (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: An empty home (OPEN)   An empty home (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 4:20 pm

The family of five now walked through the door of the house; their home. To Sessi it was an empty place a place where a girl like her could hide forever. Wesley and Kelly watched Sessi walked up the stairs sadly, she went to her old room remembering she had left her bag at David’s house. Curling up in her old bed, Sessi laid in it curled up under the blankets as her cd played in the stereo in her room. The cd that her friend made her and some of her songs.
Anna and Derik sat downstairs watching the news as the children of maria and Julian had caused trouble in a city in the next state. Rubbing the back of their heads, they thought for a moment. Wesley on the other hand looked at the top of the stairs and then at Kelly whom seemed just as broken. Changing his clothes, Wesley put on jeans and a muscle shirt with combat boots. He was going to talk to David, but this time it was completely different from what he was going to say before. Kelly looked at him sadly.
“Please don’t-“
“I know Kelly. But…it is killing me as much as you. If I didn’t have you right now, I wouldn’t want to live. And right now, after what Sessi did. The one guy that was keeping her sane. Told her to go, to leave. I have to do something. I am not going to lose anymore family cause they want to go on a murder spree.” Wesley explained sadly, he hugged Kelly as Derik looked at them. “Be careful. If you need anything we’ll be watching.” Derik told him.
Wesley walked out the door as everyone watched. Kelly and Wesley had both been out of place, Sessi was right Kelly realized just like Wesley did. That they were out of place to tell the wolves to help. But after he left, Kelly had a vision about David getting hurt, Sessi was out the door in no time. Her eyes fierce and angry, Kelly soon followed as Derik and Anna were behind them in no time. Derik made the choice, to stand as a family. If they had, then he thought that Maria and Julian would still be alive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkesticrealms.com
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: An empty home (OPEN)   An empty home (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 4:52 am

David woke up to an empty room. He shook his head blearily. WHat had happened? He thought back. He'd been awak ewhile they rushed him away to a house. Sessi's house? They'd been moving too fast for him to tell. Anna had put bandages on him and they started talking to him a little bit, but he was drowsy. Maybe they'd given him medicine or something that had put him to sleep. In any case, he'd been out for at least an hour or two. But the good news was that he felt fine. He sat up and found himself on a bed, but he didn't recognize the room. He swung his legs over the edge of the bed. It was hard to bend his torso with all the bandages. "Sessi?" he called. His voice sounded strong as ever. He wandered toward the door. "Anyone?" he said more quietly.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: An empty home (OPEN)   An empty home (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 8:48 am

While David was resting, Wesley had carried Sessi in against her will. Still thinking that David is going to die, she locked herself in the blood storage room while Wesley himself got some blood from down there before leaving her alone. "great. she finally snapped." Anna said sadly. After a while, Kelly and Wesley heard David upstairs; Anna began walking up to make sure he is alright. Wesley followed her as Kelly was watching for the wolves at the moment.
"David." Anna said; they walked towards Sessi's room where they had put David to rest. Wesley slowly opened the door just incase David was behind it about to open it himself. They were sort of amazed to see David moving, but his voice had called for Sessi first. "You need to rest." Anna told him sadly. "Or you will reopen the wounds."
"Sessi is a little out of it right now. She won't leave the basement."Wesley told David calmly, he didn't want to worry him but now Wes felt his words might have been out of place. but it was true, after what the wolves did Wesley began to see why Sessi fought the wolves in Kelly's vision to stay at David's side earlier.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: An empty home (OPEN)   An empty home (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 2:29 pm

David frowned. "Won't leave the basement? Why not?" He didn't understand what was going on. "Listen, i'm fine. The cuts weren't that deep, why did you bring me here? I told Sessi not to-" He stopped. There was no used blaming them. "I have to go talk to her." He made to walk past them down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: An empty home (OPEN)   An empty home (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 2:39 pm

Anna sighed as Wesley followed David. "She thinks your dying. She went to save you. And the wolf Adam screwed with her head. Saying that you were going to die, and that Steven would make her watch as he killed us. So..." Wesley showed David to the basement door in the kitchen. Kelly listened as Derik sat at the table watching the door sadly. "David, my boy. I want to apologize for my actions before. It wasn't my right to do that to you or to her." Derik told him sadly, Wesley looked at Derik a little surprised to hear that come out of his mouth. turning to David. "She sort of snapped. So, please don't yell at her." Wesley opened the door turning on the light. "Sessi. David is-"
"David is dead. Leave me alone! It's my fault. I ended everyone's lives." Sessi sat in a corner at the bottom of the basement, were the light did not reach. empty blood packs on the floor near the storage as she sat there rocking back and forth holding her head. Her fingers entwined in her black striaght hair. "Just kill me already!" Sessi cried as her face still froze in horror and pain.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: An empty home (OPEN)   An empty home (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 6:54 pm

"Dying, but..." He understood. THe wolves were trying to make them bring him back. He knew that Sessi didn't deal with guilt well. "Oh no."He let Wesley lead him to the basement, but he stopped, surprised that Derik was talking to him. He stared at the vampire, unsure why he suddenly felt the need to apologize. "I think Sessi is the one who needs to hear it," he answered and turned away. The vampire frightened him, but right now he was only worried about Sessi. He heard her scream, but he could not see Sessi in the dark. He concentrated and suddenly the image became clear and sharp, all in black and white. He took a surprised step backward. Night vision? "Sessi? Sessi, no." He walked towards her even though he knew she could be dangerous when she was unstable. "Sessi..." he kneeled beside her, praying that she wouldn't attack him. She'd only hate herself more for it.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: An empty home (OPEN)   An empty home (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 2:09 am

Watching David go down the stairs, Wesley watched just incase he needed help cause of the wound. Derik knew that though, he wants to say the same thing to Sessi but in the state that she is in. He is afraid he will plea for him to kill her. His precious little girl he threw out to the wolves. Anna began making some food for David to eat to get his strength up. It was the only thing that was keeping her mind off of events and being like Sessi at the moment.

Hearing David's voice she hold her head still. turning her head, her eyes looked at David with such panic, such terror and sadness that Wesley was starting to think she needed to go to a medical clinic to get checked into the padded room. But when Sessi saw david's face, tears fell from her eyes as she thought she was seeing a ghost. No voices in her head, all was silent in her little darkness in the shatterd mind. "David?...But they said." Sessi's face froze, her hands slid down to her arms and hugged herself digging her nails into her skin. "It's my fault. I'm sorry. It's all my fault. I'm to blame. Blame me for all this mess. Just like the world does. I'm so sorry." Sessi said as her head sat on her knees, her body rocking back and forth. He was kneeled down beside her, face turned and looked at him before putting her head back on her knee's. Adam's words had touched mroe than just her thoughts, but her soul as well. Shattering it after David had told her to leave that he would be fine. She blame herself for everything, and for a moment. She thought she was seeing ghosts again. Lifting her head up only for a moment, her hand slowly reached out to David as to see if he is real. Tears fell from her face as her face held the terror of the nightmares that played in her head. "David..." Her voice trembled so lifeless it would make anyone think that she was dying or already dead.

((Scary huh? is this the reaction you wanted? ROFL))
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: An empty home (OPEN)   An empty home (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 4:47 am

David watched her, horrified. The wolves had doen this? He shook his head when she spoke. It was not her fault, none of this was her fault. He took her hand when she held it out. "No, no, no, no. THis isn't your fault." He tried to pull her up to her feet. "Look, I'm fine. Nothing's wrong." He hugged her, a tear running down his own cheek. He'd told her to leave. This was partially his fault too. "it's going to be okay..." he said softly. How strange for him to be comforting a vampire.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: An empty home (OPEN)   An empty home (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 12:02 pm

In moments, Sessi felt how solid David is as he forced her to her feet and hugged her. It felt so real, but at the same time she wondered if this was a ghost or not. If they had fixed David, or if he was really dead and they killed her. Looking up, her wide golden eyes stared at him. Could it be? Is it really is he really alive? So many words went through her head as she looked at David. Her hand reached up to touch his face, placing it gently on the side of it. He felt a little warm under her ice cold hand. "David..." He felt so real to her, and he is. Sessi's eyes widened as rivers of tears followed from her face. She wrapped her arms around David's torso in only seconds not hard but tight. Incase she was dreaming, incase it wasn't real she could hold on to him for just a little more. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I should have stayed. I should have never left you. I came as quick as I could." HEr head leaned against his chest. He was real, he felt so warm and solid to her.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: An empty home (OPEN)   An empty home (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 1:48 pm

He shook his head sadly. "Don't be upset. I would have been fine. You were right to leave, you could have been hurt." He stroked her hair as she leaned on him and breathed gentley. The wounds on his chest didn't hurt really, but they ached a little. If he twisted too much it stung, but he was in good shape for the most part. There was no reason for her to have been ruined.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: An empty home (OPEN)   An empty home (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 1:58 pm

Sessi looked up at David as her eyes softened a little. Letting go of him she stared at his wound sadly. "Really? You mean you got attacked for nothing. Just cause Steven was being a drama queen. Are you sure your alright? Are you really real or just a figment of my mind?" Sessi asked. Standing less than half a foot away from him, his fingers brushing her hair. the tears continued to fall but a little less now as she tried to smile but no smile could show on her face. Standing on the tips of her toes she held a hand to his cheek. He felt so real to her. Her mind slowly began to come back to the world as she stared into David's eyes. like something is drawing her back to the world the real world.

Everyone upstairs listened worried as Anna made some soup for David to eat, it was the only thing keeping her busy. Kelly sat on the counter with a smile on her face. "Everything will be fine. She'll snap out of it in a minute when David says something probably." Kelly told them with a smile. Wesley smirked and stared at his wife. "Of course, you know how Sessi is." Wes giggled.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: An empty home (OPEN)   An empty home (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 2:05 pm

He sighed and looked down at his feet. "Actually, I tried to attack him. I suppose he was just putting me back in my place. The pack works like that, I think." He raised his eyebrows at her question and scratched the back of his head absent mindedly. "I'm real as far as I know," he answered truthfully. He tipped his head at an angle. "Maybe we should-should go upstairs. Your family is worried. I think you scared them."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: An empty home (OPEN)   An empty home (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 2:14 pm

Sessi snapped out of it and kissed David hard, she was so glad that he was alive. But then she backaway for a moment with a blushing kind of expression on her face. Her hands folded across her chest. "Well he isn't going to do that again. Cause I'm not leaving you again." The voice started to come back in her head as she pouted about the whole thing. Her mind was still in horror and sad, but he is real. He was back, but if the wolves came for him then she didn't know if they would attack him or take him away from her. Looking at the stiars, it was true though they had all been worried about her and scared from the way she was acting. that is when Sessi clued in that she was in the basement. empty blood packs on the floor near the blood storage area, her eyes looked at David and looked around his bare skin hoping she didn't bite him when she was in shock.
Wesley stuck his head down the stairs silently and looked at them. "Done being a drama queen. Told you he was alive, princess." Wesley told her with a laugh. He would talk to david in a little bit after things settle. He had already spoken to Sessi about it, but his main person he needs to apologize to is David.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: An empty home (OPEN)   An empty home (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 2:33 pm

David almost took a surprised step backwards, but he managed to hold himself still. She was cold, and her face was wet with tears, but he didn't care. He leaned forward, kissing her back, and she was the one who broke it. He saw her blushing and smiled happily. She didn't have to be embarassed in front of him. He noticed her looking at him with a worried expression on her face again and he chuckled. He grabbed each of her arms and looked in her face. "I'm fine. Really, I am." He turned to look at Wesley at the top of the stairs. David turned back to Sessi and grinned.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: An empty home (OPEN)   An empty home (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 2:44 pm

Wiping her tears away from her face on her sleeves, she didn't want to be in the dark basement anymore. "Let's go upstairs. Anna made you some food and it smells go." Sessi said, she didn't know how to act right now. Her eyes looking up at him, she hated the fact that she is so short. Wesley smirked at them. "David is fine. You are sane sort of. Now gets your butts up here before DAvid catches a cold." Wesley laughed, Sessi waited for David to go first. Seeing is wound made her a little sad. The images from Anna's head from what she had to do, made her really sad. she kept her tears away from her eyes as she wipped them away on their sleeves. "I'll be up in a minute. Let me fix my face." sessi told Wesley. "Can't fix it. It's broke." Wesley teased and then went upstairs. Sessi used her sleeve to clean her tear soaked face and then looked at DAvid.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: An empty home (OPEN)   An empty home (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 2:50 pm

David smiled gentley and used his thumb to wipe tearsf rom her face. "Your face looks fine, what are you talking about?" He took a step toward the stairs and looked back to see if she was coming. If she wanted to still stay down there for a while, he'd go, but he wasn't sure.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: An empty home (OPEN)   An empty home (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 2:56 pm

Sessi smirked, almost giggled. She followed David and went upstairs. Where Derik hugged his precious little girl. "Aww...my little sessi." Derik said playfully. "I'm sorry." He patted her head and Wesley laughed, as he watched David for a moment. Sessi though stared at Derik and he knew she wasn't happy with what has been going on. But they were trying to make the air around everyone seem happy to at least make things a little better on all of them. Holding out his hand, Derik and Anna left going on the back porch watching the backyard and talking as Wesley sat at the table while Kelly sat on the counter still. "Are you two going to stay?" Kelly asked sadly. "That is up to David." Sessi replied.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: An empty home (OPEN)   An empty home (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 3:05 pm

David walked up the stairs with her right behind him into the room. Derik and Wesley and Kelly and Anna were all there. David met Wesley's gaze. Sessi had mentioned that he wanted to talk to him back at the treehouse. He wondered what that could be all about. David was startled when Sessi made it his choice where they would be staying. He didn't want to leave Sessi again so soon, but... "What if they come for me?" he asked. His voice shook. The wolves legitimately scared him now, both because they could hurt him and because they could hurt the vampires. "i don't want you guys to get involved again. That wouldn't be fair."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: An empty home (OPEN)   An empty home (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 3:13 pm

"It's fine." Kelly laughed. "I'll know and we can get out two hours before they even show up." She smirked tapping her own head as her body turning picking up a tray with a bowl of soup and a bun on it. giving it to David, and then she stared at Sessi's face. "I think Wes brought your bags. David your bag is in the guest room next to Sessi's room. This way you can deal with her singing and playing music all night long." Kelly smirked almost teasing Sessi. Sessi though wasn't about to let David leave to go to the wolves just cause they might come to the house, David wasn't dead so the wolves had no need to come for him and take their revenge. But Steven was the one that had to worry about. Sessi could handle him, and the wolves would be out numbered with two vampires against them. "And besides, Raven is now a vampire. Scary woman." Kelly sighed. "Well David, if you decide to go then I'll go with you. But we're fine here. I'm sure you are missing a soft bed and your own room where i'm not sitting beside your bed." Sessi pointed out, she wasn't sure what he wanted. so she held his hand before thinking for a moment about the whole thing.
"Sessi. Why don't you go get cleaned up? Kelly and I will watch David." Wesley asked, Sessi paused for a moment, her eyes showed that she is thinking as her hair is now straight and she hated that more than anything.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: An empty home (OPEN)   An empty home (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 7:48 pm

David wasn't convinced that the vampires should be this relaxed with a pack of murderous vampires after them, but he accepted the food gratefully anyway. He sat down on a chair, the first chair he'd sat in for days. It was strange to think about. He tasted the soup and was instantly in love. He was obviously hungrier than he'd thought. David listened to their conversation with half a mind, looking up and smiling now and then, but his mind wasn't on the subject. "Yeah, uh-huh," he said, taking a bite of the bread. What he really craved was meat, but he didn't say anything about it. He only really started to pay attention when Wesley suggested that Sessi leave. He glanced at Wesley nervously. Wes wanted to talk to him, he knew that much. Would he send Kelly away too? As he concentrated less on the food, a dull haze that he had not noticed, crept away from his vision. He shook his head, trying to clear it, but he still felt like he'd been looking through a fog. He stood up with his empty tray and walked towards the sink, wondering if the vampires even had a functioning dishwasher.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: An empty home (OPEN)   An empty home (OPEN) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 1:55 am

"Want some more?" Kelly laughed. "Promise you'll watch over him?" Sessi asked them. Kelly nodded her head and Wesley did the same, giving David a quick hug she went upstairs taking a showers and then changing in her room. Her mind was thinking as it also listened to what was going on downstairs.
Wesley stands up leaning against the other side of the table peering at David as Kelly smirked staring at the two. "Kelly. Remain silent, unless you are going to do the same." Wesley warned making Kelly's face go into a pout. His golden eyes stared at David calmly, not threatening at all. "We are not going to harm you. I made a vow to Sessi." Wesley told david calmly as Kelly searched the fridge for something else for David to eat. Anna had suggested nothing too solid but felt that David might like something a bit more fuller than a soup and bun. "I wanted to apologize to you. Yesterday, when there was that mess." his face dropped to a sad expression. "It wasn't mine or Kelly's place to have said those things to you or the wolves. It was out of line. And also, don't scare us like that again please. Though Sessi cares much about you like I do Kelly, We don't want anything happening to you either." Wesley wasn't really good at apologies, the last time he truly apologized it was along time ago. When he caused members of their family to, Wesley shook it from his head. "I'm not good at this. I'm sorry. I hope though, even though things have been bad. That maybe you can still be our friend." He nodded his head towards Kelly. Kelly turned her head and then continued searching through the fridge. "Gez, I totally forgot what humans think is really good." Kelly laughed.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: An empty home (OPEN)   An empty home (OPEN) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 5:40 am

David shuffled is feet, glancing down from Wesley's eyes now and then. No matter the expression on his face, the vampires wuld always be intimidating. "Thank you," he said eventually. "It means a lot that you'd talk to me about it." He tried to smile, but it wouldn't come. "I'll try not to scare you," he laughed, wondering how he'd scared them in the first place. "We're friends as far as I'm concerned," he said, happy that the talk hadn't ended in bad news. "Here, Kelly, it's alright, I don't need more." He walked a little towards her as he spoke. He wasn't really hungry anymore.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: An empty home (OPEN)   An empty home (OPEN) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 10:06 am

Kelly lifted her head and closed the fridge with a smirk on her face. "alright." Kelly laughed quickly drapping her arm over David's shoulder as if they were buddies. "My new fashion victim." She grinned as Wesley put his hand on his face trying not to laugh. He knew what Kelly hand in mind.
Sessi came back into the room staring at Kelly with an annoyed sort of look, wearing a black sun dress with long lace sleeves. Her hair now curled like the first day she met David. "Kelly...if you do what you are thinking. I am going to never be your model again." Sessi said coldly. "Aww...Sessi. But then what if we throw a house party and he doesn't have suit?" Kelly asked. Sessi raised an eyebrow as her stare told Kelly all she needed to know about that answer. Kelly raised her arms jokingly, walking around the counter to Wesley where she leaned against him. "He is not a doll Kelly. I might look like one, but can't just dress people up like that." Sessi's face didn't show the smile that should have gone with that teasing joke. Her golden eyes staring at David, Wesley had said his peace but then Wesley looked at Sessi sadly. She knew it was taking alot for them to even be standing right there with those looks on their faces, as they tried to be strong. "don't bend David. You might reopen the wounds." Kelly warned as she stared at him calmly. "I want to hit those mutts. But...it wouldn't be a good idea. Violence just causes more violence." Wesley told Sessi sadly. "Hey, why don't you go relax upstairs? Clear your minds. Don't worry about whose coming to the house. Just relax and take time for yourselves." Sessi told them; their faces went still as Sessi grabbed David's hand with a forceful smirk on her face.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: An empty home (OPEN)   An empty home (OPEN) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 1:40 pm

David eyed the look on Kelly's face nervously. "F-fashion victim?" He pretended to stutter. Before Kelly could respond, Sessi reentered with her hair freshly curled and wearing a dress. David stifled a laugh that Kelly wanted to dress both him and Sessi up. Sounded just like a sister to do something like that even though David didn't have any siblings. Kelly reminded him not to bend too much and he obeyed, staying unnaturally stright where he stood. But when Wesley continued he couldn't help but slump tiredly. He was getting sick of this. "Please," he said exhaustedly. "Don't call them mutts." He didn't say why it bothered him, but it didn't matter. He didn't want to think of it. He glanced at Sessi. He wasn't sure he liked the smirk on her face.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: An empty home (OPEN)   An empty home (OPEN) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 1:56 pm

"Aww Sessi. come on, let me dress him up." Kelly whined hoping Sessi would not stop her. But Sessi just gave her a glance that gave them the thought that it would be a good idea not to test her right now. "Alright. Sorry for calling them mutts. Mungrels work?" Wesley joked, he took Kelly upstairs as to leave Sessi and David alone. Leaning against the counter, Sessi rubbed her forehead and didn't say anything for a while as her mind listened to everything. It was hard not to think of what happened yesterday when all minds were on it; wishing that it would go away.
"David, I'm not going to stop you. It's your choice. If you want to go back and get your things, or stay wtih them, or stay with us, what ever you decide I'm still going to follow you." Sessi told him. Right now she wished she could read his mind, to know what the heck is going on with him. To know why and truly why the wolves are so interested in him, why he can keep up with her when she runs, why he can do things that normal humans can't. Her mind didn't know what to think; with everything that has been going on it added more stress. "If you want to just hang out, rest, or something today I'll understand. It hasn't been a good week for anyone."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An empty home (OPEN)   An empty home (OPEN) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An empty home (OPEN)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next