Forbidden Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am neither good, nor bad, neither angel nor devil, I am a man, I am a vampire. -Michael Romkey (I, Vampire)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First school Topic

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rose
Admin
Rose

First school Topic - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First school Topic   First school Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 10:11 pm

( just asking is everyone ready for a class change? )
Back to top Go down
https://coldbloods.rpg-board.net
Twilight

Twilight

PostSubject: Re: First school Topic   First school Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 10:33 pm

(Oyes. x33)
Back to top Go down
Casey

Casey

PostSubject: Re: First school Topic   First school Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 8:13 am

(yea sure)
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: First school Topic   First school Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:00 am

-yep-
Back to top Go down
http://www.idk.com/idk
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: First school Topic   First school Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:24 am

( Okay LETS DO THIS lol )
(Grace-school/Math Class )
Grace smiled at her love; Brad always seemed to make her worries dissapear at the slight words. Giving his hand another squeeze, she let go only to finish up the notebook paper in less then a minute.
For the remainder of the class, Grace silently watched her classmates duing there work. Whenever she finished early, which was usually alwys, she tried to guess someones life story. Like the kid in front of her probably was abused by his parents. The bruises and the evident way he tried to distract people from them obviously pointed to abuse. Then another one, was te girl sitting next to him. She lived on her own, at such a young age too. The loneliness that came off her in waves was only bearable enough.
Humans, no matter how annoying, were very easy to pity. They had hard lives, filled with sorrow and disspair. Some would kill for the chance at living forever, and others would love the part of being beautiful. But they didn't understand the drawbacks. Being extrememly beautiful created a sheild between you and the outside world, warning you to stay back. The not dieing part, if you dwelled on it long enough, could become down right depressing. You'd never have the peace of nothingness of just going on and on, never ending. And then drinking blood, to have to kill something every time just to sustain yourself; to see the light of life leave the animal's or in some cases person's eyes, could be hard. You just had to get past that, which is much easier to do if its a animal.
A sharp clanging drove Grace out of her intese thoughts. She only jsut remembered to give Mrs Davis her paper before leaving. The end of one class and the start of another. Getting up Grace walked with Brad to English, Mrs Daniels.

( Lacey-school/Math class )
The rush of seeing Gabe again was slowly wearing off as she sat back down at her desk. The paper of course was hopeless, and, even though she could already hear her moms nagging, she'd worry about the failing grade later.
Staring across the room, she caught site of Grace doing her staring into space thing. When Lacey was bored she'd look around the room too, but it seemed like Grace was doing more then just looking. The freak looked like she wasn't even alive anymore, like she was lost in some extreme thinking. Lacey would never understand that girl.
The bell rang, and as normal, it gave Lacey a almost instant head ache. If she ever built a school she'd make sure that their were no damn bells anywhere. Dropping her paper down on Mrs Davis desk she exited the room with her sis.
Back to top Go down
Casey

Casey

PostSubject: Re: First school Topic   First school Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 11:02 am

The bell rang loudly, interrupting Lesley's hopeless attempts to finish the fifth problem. She sighed, knowing she had miserably failed, and placed her paper on Mrs. Davis's desk. The teacher glanced at her almost blank paper, and then glared at her. She looked like she was going to say something, but Lesley walked out of the room quickly, before she got the chance to speak. Lesley walked with her sister down the hall, and the crowd seemed to part for the two sisters. She flipped her hair back, a practiced technique in the mirror, her blonde hair cascading over her shoulder, and arranging itself neatly.
"English next, right?" She asked Lacey, as she stepped in Mrs. Daniels' classroom. Her heart immeditaely stopped, and her breath froze in her chest. Sitting in his own desk, was the hottest guy she had ever seen, and probably the hottest guy to ever live. She instantly forgot the rejection from Brad, being presented with a new challenge. She couldn't speak, but she could fell some classmates pushing past her, because she hadn't taken a step.
She woke from her trance, shaking her head. She walked to a seat, being careful to walk by him, winking subtly at him, and then sitting down. She placed her tote bag on the floor, dug through it, and grabbed a pen, knowing this class would be at leat a little more intesresting.
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: First school Topic   First school Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 11:13 am

Jenna was in mid-thought about Grace when the bell rang. She reached over the metal bar on her desk, grabbing her purse. Then standing up, she glanced over at Loren her eyes narrowed. The smell of what he had been eating recently reaked. Jenna almost hoped he had a mind-reading ability so that he would know to have a mint or something. Jenna waited for Matt, mentally thanking Grace that they now had all their classes together. She rummaged through her purse, finding her cell phone. Wut do u have next? she texted her sister. Jenna remembered that before Spring Break, they had had at least one class together. She was pretty sure it wouldn't be the next one though.

----

Grant finished his worksheet, indifferent about whatever grade Mr. Johnson decided to give him. Russel would be mad but Grant could handle him. What was he gonna do? Stop him from transforming? He got up from his seat and set his paper on Mr. J's desk. After he sat down, Grant heard Maria. He chuckled to himself, showing her a few of them while Mr. Johnson was looking away. The bell rang, making Grant jump in his chair. That sound always surprized him and he guessed the silence had caught him off gaurd. He stood up and waited for Maria, wanting to see which class she had next.

----

Derek looked up to the clock as the bell rang. He was glad that the class had ended. Chyrstal was starting to annoy him with her purple feathered pen and he couldn't feel his right hand. They had been writing definitions for the last hour, Derek's frustration coming in the first five minutes. He got up from his seat and slung his bad over his shoulder. "What class do you have next?" Chyrstal asked as he made his way out the door. "Uhhh..." Derek searched around in his bag for his already worn scedule, "English." This would be his least favorite class with all the writing. "I'm not going there next but I know Erin is," Chyrstal told him like he wouldn't find out later on anyway. "Thanks," Derek called over his shoulder. He stopped by his locker on the way and stuffed all his Geography homework into it.
Making his way into Mrs. Daniel's classroom, Derek saw Erin, Sheldon's look-alike, sitting over to the side. "Dude!" Erin called with a surfer accent. Derek laughed to himself, sitting in a desk beside his newfound friend.
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

PostSubject: Re: First school Topic   First school Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 12:34 pm

(Brad - math class/passing period/english class)
Brad returned Grace's smile, not needing his mind reading to tell that she felt better. She shouldn't feel guilty about asking him to come; he wanted to. The voices in his mind were simply annoying, he could handle that. It just made thinking more difficult, and he couldn't hear anyone's thoughts that he wanted to, but he'd live. Once the bell rang, Brad jumped slightly. The silence had gotten to him, it seemed. He got up and placed his work sheet on Mrs. Davis' desk. She smiled up at him warmly and he grinned back briefly before turning and meeting Grace again. He quickly dug through his pocket to retrieve the slip of paper with his classes on them, and saw that the next he and Grace had was English. He shrugged and stuffed it in his pocket again, taking Grace's hand and towing her to the english room. Mrs. Daniels was standing outside her room, smiling and greeting new kids. Brad politely grinned and entered her class, and nearly froze in the doorway. His golden eyes locked with the dark red of Loren Blake's, and he had to force himself not to snarl and hurl himself across the room. He could hardly believe it. No way,[/i he thought, glaring at the human drinker. [i]This is NOT happening. Taking a deep beath, Brad collected himself and sat in a desk, making sure the one next to him was open for Grace, without giving Loren so much as another glimpse. Fate, it seemed, had dark humor on it's side.

----

(Loren - english class)
With his eyes glazed over in uninterest, Loren sighed as the bell rang. One class down, he thought and sat back in his chair as Mrs. Daniels exited the room with the rest of her first hour. He caught the glare that Jenna gave him. And after I gave her a 100 on her paper? That's not nice, he thought in mock innocence. Like he cared. As thekids from first period exited and students from second hour began filing in through the door, Loren watched with mild disinterest. Two blonde girls who must be identical twins strutted into the room and one of them, when she caught sight of him, seemed to almost fall over from loss of breath. He smiled. Human girls were funny sometimes. He caught the wink she gave him and had to try hard not to laugh. As more students filed in, yet another person stopped dead in their tracks when they set eyes on him. He sighed and turned his head ever so slightly and flicked his gaze at who it was. It was none other than Brad, towing the wonderful red head behind him. He smirked dangerously at Brad, his dark red yes narrowing slightly in a warning. Oh, this is going to be fun! he thought, laughing inwardly. He made sure to hide his dangerous smirk when Grade finally entered, (sorry for the little power play there >.<) and only returned to his normal, almost-uninterested self. though when Brad walked to his seat, Loren made another obvious grin to her. So they're together then, huh? he thought. This will be interesting, that's for sure.

----

(Maria - Science class/passing period/Geography class)
Maria quickly scribbled down the answeres as Grant helped her in her messy-yet-cute handwriting, when the bell finally rang. First class of the year over with, she thought as she smiled a thank-you to Grant and dropped off her paper at Mr. J's desk before gathering her bag and heading out the door where Grant was waiting on her. She hadn't even thought about her next class until Grant asked her. She quickly dug out her scedual and checked it over quickly. "Um... Looks like I have Geography next," she said and returned the small piece of paper into her bag. "What about you?" she really hoped he had the same class, but couldn't be sure. She knew they wouldn't have every class together, but she wished.

----

(Rachel - Science class/passing period/english class)
Rachel had a little trouble with her paper, but she and Breanna often worked together and they got it all done quickly. Rachel took her friend's paper and got up from her seat, crossing the room quickly and dropping the papers off at Mr. J's desk before turning and returning to her seat. She would have taken Maria's, too, but it looked like she was still working on it. Awkwardly looking down at the ground as she walked, being careful not to meet any eyes, she finally sat down and turned to Breanna. "So what do you have next?" she asked. Breanna checked her paper and groaned. "Math. That's gonna be fun." Rachel smiled and checked her own scedual. "Looks like I have english next." Breanna opened her mouth to say something, but the bell rang just then. Saying a quick good-bye to Breanna, she hurried down the hall to her locker and grabbed a new folder. Heading toward the class, she paused in the doorway to scan the room for any of her friends. Luckily, Paige was there waving at her and motioning wildly to a seat behind her. Rachel smiled and made her way to her friend. Setting her stuff down, she sat and once again scanned the room. "Holy crap," Paige breathed. Rachel looked at her friend to see her staring off at something behind her. Turning slightly, Rachel peered at the back of the room where the most beautiful guy she'd ever seen sat at his own desk. "Whoa," she agreed and turned quickly to her friend. "Is that the new assistant teacher or whatever?" Paige nodded, still looking like she could drool any moment now. "Yeah. Aren't we lucky?" Rachel grinned. She scanned the room for the third time and set her hazel eyes on the new kid; a cute guy who she hadn't met yet. "Who's that?" she asked, nodding slightly to the new boy. Paige seemed to already know who her friend was talking about and answered automatically. "That's Derek. He came from NY I think."

(Wow, a bunch of people have english this hour. xD)
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: First school Topic   First school Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 8:45 am

( Grace-school/Math Class )

Grace gratefully accepted Brad's hand, as they walked out of the classroom. Her mood had definitly improved from what her rage at the human had been. It was amazing how little Brad could do and still calm her down.
Mrs Daniels was standing outside her door, welcoming her second period class. When Grace and Brad came to the door, she gave Grace the weird look. Mrs Daniels had this obsesion of getting Grace to play in one of her stupid plays. Fortunately, the whole danger warning that kep humans away worked on obsesive teachers too. It was the only time Grace had been grateful for the sheild.
" Good morning, Miss Klein," Mrs Daniels said with a forced smile. Grace had to force herself not to laugh.
" Good morning, Mrs Daniels," Grace replied. Walking forward, she almost ran into Brad, who was as stiff as a board in the middle of the door way. Wondering why he was so tense, she looked around Brad to into the classroom. ' Oh, crap. What is he doing here,' she thought. It was the guy from that morning. Grace wondered if Brad had noticed the way he had looked at her this morning. But, at a second glance, Grace found the anger was more of seeing someone you knew but hated.
Still confused, she followed Brad when he finally unlocked himself from the door to the empty table.
After making sure that Brad wasn't going to jump on the other guy, Grace studied the new vamp. She had to admit, he was attractive. Hair the color of sand, and a body that wasn't overly muscled; just right. Tall, maybe taller than Brad.
But what was she thinking, Brad was hers; safe. This other vamp had a dangerous quality to him. ' You've never had dangerous, you might like it,' a voice in her head told her. Pushing it away, it was at that exact moment that the vamp turned to her and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Casey

Casey

PostSubject: Re: First school Topic   First school Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 10:45 am

(Is lunch going to be after this, or another class?)

Lesley sighed as the new teacher's assitant didn't give har a second glance, and merely looked amused. Amused wasn't good. It meant that he thought she was a joke. She saw the grin he gave the The Bitch, and sighed again. She has a perfectly good boyfriend, and he's falling for her too? Not fair. Seriously, there should be a limit or something. She thought. Her mood brightned slightly at the though of a counter hanging over your head, beeping when too many hot guys liked you. That would be interesting.
She turned her head to the door, waiting for the teacher to come back in and start class. A new guy, one she hadn't seen this morning, walked in. He was hot, not like Brad, or the teacher's assistant, but in a more human way, warmer some how. He sat by Erin, someone Lesley had seen around at school, but had never really gotten to know.
She wrote quickly on the notebook paper with her black pen, wondering how long it would take if she kept passing notes before she would run out.

Hi, I'm Lesley. You're new here, right?

She tossed it to him, and the note landed on his desk. She turned to the board, as the teacher walked in, ready to start class.
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: First school Topic   First school Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 2:37 pm

Jenna led Matt by hand into the hallway. Geography was next. Mr. Owens was so boring but that class was the shortest. A few guys in the hallways glanced at her, winking or smiling. She just rolled her eyes, going on. Jenna smelled the werewolves around, their stink invading the science lab that was across from Mr. Owens room. She seriously hoped that they weren't in her class.

[>.< short post]
----

"DUDE," Erin said, "You should totally join the football team." Derek laughed to himself. He turned in his seat to face the front as the teacher walked in. He ran his hand through his dirty blonde hair, wishing that this class would end soon. Derek noticed something laying on his desk. He opened it up, curious.

Hi, I'm Lesley. You're new here, right?

He read it and then scanned the room. A blonde girl sat near him and a couple of girls were seated not far away. Derek had seen the blonde girl while he was waiting for school to start. "Who's that?" he asked Sheldon-look-alike, pointing at one of the blonde twins. "That, my friend, is Lesley Williams. She hangs out with the popular group, from what I've heard from Chyrstal, she's pretty caught up in herself. She has a twin named Lacey too." "What's she like?" Derek asked, interested. "How am I supposed to know?" Erin looked taken aback, "If I was caught dead talking to her than Chyrstal would have my hide." Derek grinned, and then got out his pen.

Ya. Moved here from New York. I'm Derek.

He threw it back, the note hitting her ankle and landing on the floor.

----

"I have Math next," Grant said, his face falling a bit. He brightened back up, thinking about lunch. "I'll see you at lunch though," Grant called over his shoulder, heading down the hall. The bell would be ringing any minute and he couldn't risk being late. Grant stepped into the Math room, looking around. Boring humans everywhere. Although, he seemed to blend in with them. Much more than the leeches did. Grant sat down in a desk near the back. He took out his notebook from his bag and started doodling the forest when two girls walked up to him. One, with blonde hair and glittery eyeshadow that made her blue eyes look dull, sat down in the desk in front of him and the other sat beside him. "Hi," the blonde said, a smile flickering on her face, "You're Grant, right?" Her voice seemed loud and clear but not too noisy. Grant looked away and nodded. He didn't like the look she was giving him. The teacher came in and gave them a strange glance.

Grant calmly moved his stuff to the front desk, and sat down. The blonde gave him a look with narrowed eyes, her nails tapping on the desk. "It's ok, Chrystal," her friend said, "I bet he's only interested in brunettes." Grant chuckled to himself.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: First school Topic   First school Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 8:52 pm

( Lacey-school/English class )
( and yeah we'll ahve this be a half class( only 45 min ) and then they'll head to lunch and then there last core class and then electives.)
Walking out of the door, Lacey was grateful that they were going to English. She could usually get by with sleeping in that class. The teacher was always focused on Grace for some reason.
Expecting to be able to just walk into class as usual, she was suprised when there was a build up at the door. Standing on perfectly pointed feet ( she had experimented with the ballet style of point for a while ) she was able to see the head of Brad. ' Why is he just standing there like a idiot, she wondered. Thankfully, something made him finally move and the flow of students were able to move again. Upon entering, Lacey, along with every female in the room, stared, open, drolling mouths and all. How was it fair to have all the hottest guys on the planet come to there school on the same day? Lacey knew she should ahve worn her new outfit today, that Gabe had gotton for her on his latest trip back home.
With a shaking, hand she found her seat, and lowered herself slowly down, so not to fall over. Blinking a couple of times, she finally got back to normal. Deciding to gush about how cute the new assistant was with her twin, Lacey turned around, but was susprised to find Lesley interested in not the assitant, but the other less astonishing new boy. He wasn't not attractive, but he wasn't god worthy. Maybe her sister might actually come out today with a boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

PostSubject: Re: First school Topic   First school Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:12 pm

(Loren - english class)
Loren was sitting at his desk as usual when Mrs. Daniels began class the same way as the first, giving the kids their assignments, and he got ready to get up and speak again. Sure enough, Mrs. Daniels followed the same routine and asked for him to come up and explain why he was there. Loren got up from his chair and strode to the front, finally turning and facing the kids in the class. Some had questioning eyes, while others were planted firmly on his face. He sighed inwardly and met Brad's determined gaze evenly as he began just as he had the first time. "Hello, I'm Mr. Blake." Once Brad's frustrated gaze flicked away from his, he turned his attention once again to the red head for a moment, and allowed a small grin in his speech. "I'm here simply to aid Mrs. Daniels in her work. Once we get into poetry and a little bit of acting, I'll take over for her. This is the first year I've been here, though Mrs. Daniels and I have known each other for some time." He moved his dark red gaze away from the vampire to scan the room. "I hope you will treat me like you would any other teacher because I'm here to help." He gave a small nod to the majority of the class, and headed back once again to his desk.

-----

(Brad - english class)
Brad refused to even look back at Loren. He couldn't believe the guy was here. Haven't we run into each other enough already? he thought, glaring at the front board. Finally, the tardy bell rang obnoxiously and all of the bickering kids quieted down as Mrs. Daniels approached the front of the room to begin. Brad sighed as she told all of the students to write a paper trying to sell some new devise. When she passed the papers back, Brad took one and handed the rest over his shoulder and grabbed his pencil, about to write an ad for a new MP3 Player, when Mrs. Daniels interrupted again, this time telling the students that "Mr. Blake" was going to speak. It took all of Brad's power to not groan and just leave the room. As Loren spoke, Brad glared at him, shooting mental daggers across the room. Finally, he flicked his gaze away and looked outside the window as the speech went on. When he looked back to the front of the room, Loren was making his way back. Brad once again grabbed his pencil and began to work on his simple paper, finishing it in a matter of minutes.

-----

(Rachel - english class)
Rachel, like all of the other girls in the class, couldn't stop staring at the assisstant as he spoke. His voice was so deep and powerful, she could listen to it all day, and it completely matched his flawless apperance. Though when he scanned the room, she dropped her gaze to the floor in front of his feet, cursing herself mentally for being so shy all the time. When he finished and walked by, instead of watching him like everyone else, her gaze found the new guy, and her heart dropped when she saw one of the twins passing a note to him. She sighed and picked up her pencil to write, diverting her gaze and her attention from him.

-----

(Maria - Geography class)
Maria's spirits fell when Grant told her he had math next. At least they had one class together so far, right? As he headed away, Maria turned and scurried off to geography, hoping one of her friends was in there. She saw Ashley, one of Rachel's close friends, sitting by the far wall, and they both grinned at each other. She hurried to her side and quickly sat down, claiming that spot. She and Ashley meerely talked about nothing in particular when the bell rang and class started.

-----

(Matt - Geography class)
Matt grinned and followed Jenna to their class, hand in hand. Once they neared the doorway, weaving between hurrying humans, he caught the putrid stench of werewolf and groaned, seeing one at the far wall. "Dang, I was hoping we didn't have any classes with them," he muttered and headed to a desk just as the bell rang loudly as it always did.

(Sorry, would have been a lot longer but I ran outta time at the end. xD I gotta go to bed. T.T Driver's ed tomorrow.)
Back to top Go down
Casey

Casey

PostSubject: Re: First school Topic   First school Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 7:47 am

Lesley felt the note hit her ankle, but she didn't move to retrieve it until the teacher was looking away. She picked uit up and read it. At least he wasn't blowing her off like Brad. She wrote back, as the teacher's assistant, Mr. Blake, explained to the class why he was here. She could already hear the rumors being spread at lunch that would follow this class, about him and someone else. He was hot, hot, hot, but untouchable, even to Lesley. She saw her sister practically drooling and laughed quietly to herself. She had something to keep her occupied right now.

NY? Wow, I bet that's a lot different than here. Why did you move?

She threw the note back, and took out another piece of paper, and then began describing a new lip gloss. She sighed, knowing Mrs. Daniels would probably give her a failing grade because she wrote about lip gloss. She finished quickly, the advertisement only being about half a page, and then just sat there, glad for a little free time.
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: First school Topic   First school Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 10:23 am

Jenna sat down in her desk just as the tardy bell rang, making Mr. Owens jump. He pushed back up his big glasses and handed out a load of worksheets and maps, much to Jenna's displeasure. Geography was, and always had been, her least favorite class. Mr. Owens by then was, unsucessfully, trying to get everyone's attention. Not even the nerds were listening to him; they seemed to be talking about sending spaceships to the moon and what to bring.
Jenna picked up the scent of a werewolf, her nose wrinkling. She spotted the female of the pack sitting by the farthest wall away from her. Jenna remembered from earlier introductions that she had imprinted on the leader and vise-versa. Jenna almost wished that that would happen with vampires... being able to know who you can trust and love the rest of your life. Of course, she didn't have to worry about that because she had Matt but what about her sister? Jenna stared off into space, wondering, no hoping, that Grace would choose Brad. From the time that Jenna had spent with him so far, she could tell that he was right for Grace but would Grace agree? What if Loren decided to knock Brad out of the picture? Her thoughts were inturupted by Mr. Owens' voice. "Start your worksheet now and then we'll go over defintions later," he said in his squeeky voice. Jenna just wanted to dissappear and skip this class, or rather skip out on all of the drama and heart-break all this would cause someone.

----

Derek caught the note and slid it in his pocket until the teacher was done talking. There was nothing to hide but the teacher would be watching them closer if she caught them. Derek passed back the papers, taking one for himself. He had no earthly idea what he was going to write about but at the moment, he didn't really care.

Ya, it is. My mom quit her job and so she's trying to reassure herself that she's going to get a fresh start in the business life.

Derek tossed the note to Lesley, hoping it made it to her desk, which it did. He started writing, wanting to get a good grade on this so that the coach would be pleased with his scores and possibley let him be quarterback. He wrote a paper on a fold out football feild in his crummy handwriting, not being able to take his mind off of it.

----

Grant listened as Mrs. Davis talked and then passed out the papers. He looked at the worksheet mentally sighing. He was in advanced algabra the early year so this should be easy but boring for him. Math came so effortless for him that it caused him to not want to even be in this class. Although, it was better than being with a bunch of geeks in the higher level class. Grant tapped his pencil softly on his desk once he was done, playing to the rythem of his favorite song, The Anthem. He liked to play it in his truck whenever he had no one else to ride with him.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: First school Topic   First school Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 8:47 pm

( I know its kind of short, but idk )
As Loren's speech continued, Grace couldn't bring herself to look up into his face. The only thing keeping Brad from reading her jumbled thoughts was the fact that everyone else's were so loud. She wasn't going to tempt fate by looking guilty in the face. Brad wasn't stupid. But, agian, it was'nt like she was making out with the vamp. She just found him cute.
Looking back up, she found that 'Mr. Blake' had already sat back down. Paper were being passed out, and grace only just managed to catch the instructions for the assignment. Easy, but boring, she thought. She decided to write about a book, since she loved to read, that was just a plain tablet like rectangle, but when turned on the words were put on the rectangle. Running your finger across the rectangle was like turning a page.
After finishing, she looked over at Loren for just a second. She just wanted to kill him for what he was doing to her.
Back to top Go down
Casey

Casey

PostSubject: Re: First school Topic   First school Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 1:35 pm

Lesley looked forward to Derek's response. He had proven himself to be interesting, and it was nice to have some entertainment during this class. She looked around the room, watching the students. Some people were finished, and except the freaky smart ones, probably did not care what grade they got, or already knew the were going to fail. She could already hear her mom's speech about how she only got this far because she got good grades and worked hard, and then her or Lacey's eye roll and sarcastic response that would be ignored by their mother as she continued her boring speech.
The note landed on her desk, startling her slightly. She opened it quietly and read it, being careful that teacher was busy. She glanced over at him, thinking of another topic they could talk about. She noticed his muscular build, and then she began to write.

Oh, that sucks. You look... athletic. What sports do you play?

The note flew over a few people's heads, who looked up curiously, and landed next to his foot. She sucked in her breath as the teacher began to glare, but then Mrs. Daniels turned back to whatever she had been staring at, and Lesley let her breath out in a sigh of relief, and waited for his response.
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

PostSubject: Re: First school Topic   First school Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:05 pm

(Brad - English class)
Brad, now finished with his paper about a new MP3 player, stared at the frost of the room, trying to ignore the scent of human blood that Loren held with him everwhere he went. He glanced at the clock. Just thirty more minutes. He could live through that, right? Mrs. Daniels surprised him when she suddenly appeared beside him and took his paper. She didn't snatch it, but it was a kind of brisk movement that made him jump. He would have heard her coming if it wasn't for the zillions of other noises filling the room. The teacher nodded at him politely and reached over to take Grace's. Once she had, she returned to theback of the room, collecting other student's on the way.

----

(Loren - English class)
Loren used the rest of the period as he had the last; just sitting and watching the new vampires. Though he spent more time gazing at the red head then glaring at Brad.He saw Mrs. Daniels coming out of the corner of his eye and turned as she once again set the papers on his desk. He nodded briefly at her then took the first paper on the stack. Grace? he thought. So that's her name. It fits her well. He quickly read over the paper and scrawled a 100 over the top before grabbing the next. Ugh, Brad, he thought with a surpressed eyeroll. He scanned the work and sighed. Despite himself, he, once again, wrote a 100 over the top. It would be too easy to fail him. It wouldn't matter anyway, this was probably the fifth or sixth highschool he's been to. His quick red eyes caught a white movement in the class, and he looked up. A note. He smirked. He could give them away... That was the blonde who had winked at him earlier. Seemed she was flirting with the new boy. He only gave a small, barely audible chuckle and looked down to continue with his grading.

----

(Matt - Geography class)
Matt stared absentmindedly at the front as the lesson began. He sighed. He could easily sneak out of here... He could ask to go to the bathroom or get a drink or something else and then turn invisible and sneak off. Come to think of it, Jenna could, too. He grinned to himself. Maybe they'd do that later. There wasn't much time left in this class anyway, and lunch was next.

----

(Maria - Geography class)
Maria scowled as the leeches made their way into the room. Great, she thought. Now I'll have to plug my nose the whole hour. She sighed and really wished Grant was here. At least they could have made faces at the vamps behind their backs together. She laughed lightly and had to surpress a groan as papers came back her way. She took it from Ashley and studied the picture on the paper. Nothing interesting. Just like school. She sighed and rested her head atop her fist. This was going to be a very boring school year if she and Grant didn't have any classes together.
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: First school Topic   First school Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 2:40 pm

Jenna soon finished her worksheet, laying down her light red pen on her desk. She lazily looked around the bare classroom, thinking about Grace, Brad, and Loren. Whatever her sister's decision was would affect the outcome of her house life. If Loren was chosen, than his human blood scent would reek throught the house, making other vegetarian vampires not compelled to step into the doorway. If it was Brad, then everything would be safe and undangerous, which was just the way Jenna liked it. There was something about blood-drinkers that made her relunctant to trust them.
Her golden eyes flickered to the long window on the other side of the room. A bird was sitting on the brick outside of the window, chirping and pecking on the glass. Jenna felt as helpless as the bird. She could do absolutly nothing to influence Grace's decision no matter how hard she tried. Of course, Jenna wanted Grace to be happy with whoever was her love but Jenna hoped that love was Brad.

----

Derek set his paper on the side of his desk. He was finally done with Mrs. Daniel's hand-cramping essay. He stared ahead, zoned out to most of the stuff that was going on around him. He looked at all of the lesson plans writtin on Mrs. Daniel's white board. The list looked like it took up over half the board. He glanced at the black and white clock. 11:00. Only thirty more minutes until lunch.
Derek watched Lesley, with her golden flowing hair, writing on the note. She tossed it over people's heads, it landing by Derek's foot. A few people stared at the note as if it would open before their very eyes. Derek picked it up, making sure that the teacher was looking the other way. After reading it, Derek wrote back.

A couple different ones. Mostly football though. You?

He was about to throw the note back but all of a sudden, a paper with scriblley handwriting was shoved in his face. Sheldon-look-alike gestured for him to read it. Derek sighed, reading a paper than was about the most boring paper in the history of boring papers.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: First school Topic   First school Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:20 pm

Lacey's lip twicted trying to hold back a smile. Her sister was obviously having good time writing little noted to the new kid. It made Lacey wish that Gabe was in her classes. Sadly he was in the grade above hers, and not in any of her classes.
Returning back to her paper, she decided to write it on a pair of Ballet shoes that controlled how you dance. She was soon absorbed in her paper, something she never did.

Grace, her head still down on her paper, was stuying ever line on her paper. It was boring, but hopefuly it would keep thoughts of Loren out of her head. She didn't know why she was suddenly like this. It was her way of acting at all. Grace was always sure of whay she chose, and now...she wasn't. She couldn't wait until the day was over and she could have the distraction of converting a bloodrinker.
Suddenly the paper that Grace had so intently been studying was taken from her. Jerking her head up, she noticed the plump rear of Mrs. Daniels walking to the desk in front of Grace and Brad's. With a sigh, Grace turned her attention to somthign else, anything that would keep her mind off of him. Unfortuanley, it proved harder than she had thought. She kept thinking about how she might be able to get out of seeing the attractive, but blood drenched being. Maybe she could convice her Jenna, Mat, and Brad that they all needed to move somewhere esle. But no, that would cause to many questions. The seconds on the clock that was stuck to the wall, ticked by in the slowest fashion.
Back to top Go down
Casey

Casey

PostSubject: Re: First school Topic   First school Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 7:07 pm

(I'm ready for lunch when you guys are...)
Lesley found herself absorbed with Derek, but she couldn't find a good reason why. He was new, a category rarely that she would interact with, but he was nice, which Lesley had been missing from the guys she knew. She felt like inviting him to sit with her and her friends at lunch, which was an oppurtunity never in the history of popularity offered to newbies, but he probably had his own friends, by the looks of Erin. Maybe she would see him in another class, or they could hang out after at school. She carefully watched him write his response, but then sighed when he never passed it over. She vowed to herself that she would at least get his number by the end of the day. A simple number could do many things for a determined girl.
Suddenly, her stomach growled loudly, making her realize that her breakfast was going to have to be more than a granola bar if she wanted to make it through second period without a headache. Looking down, she placed her arms around her stomach, trying to quiet its screams for food. She glanced through her tote bag for a piece of gum, or anything that might be considered edible, and found nothing except a cell phone, ipod, brush, makeup, straightener, her schedule, and a twenty dollar bill.
She looked up at the clock, willing it to hurry up. She stared, pleaded, prayed, wished, and hoped that the clock would just move a little faster. Make the bell ring, signaling dismissal, and a break from the classes, a time for socialization, which Lesley needed, or else she feared wouldn't make it through the scool day.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: First school Topic   First school Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 8:24 am

( Okay lets just say the bell RAnG lol )
RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG
Back to top Go down
Casey

Casey

PostSubject: Re: First school Topic   First school Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 11:37 am

(Bleh. Short post.)
Lesley jumped when the bell rang, and immediately grabbed her tote bag and stood up to leave. The teacher glared at her and a few other eager students, and motioned for them to sit down again. She looked at each and everyone of the students in their eyes, as if she was trying to intimidate them, before she spoke, "I dismiss this class, not the bell." She said angrily. The class waited for a few more mintues, so quiet that you could hear a pen drop, and then Mrs. Daniels waved her hand towards the door, signaling they could leave. Lesley rushed out of the room, digging through her purse for money, and waiting for her twin so they could walk together.
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: First school Topic   First school Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:38 pm

Finally. Derek handed Erin his paper back, nodding. Erin's paper pretty much described a blender. As he was about to throw the note back to Lesley, the bell rang, loud and clear. Derek started to wonder what he would do about lunch. Of course, he could pretty much eat anything but what if the cafateria had food like his old school? At NY, everyone brought their lunch. Mystery Meat Monday was the worse but it never got any better as the week went on. Derek then noticed the teacher's dark red lips moving and that everyone around him was silent. He looked confusedly around, then focasing his eyes on the teacher. She had just said something and then everyone had already stood up. "Time for lunch dude," Erin said as if Derek didn't already know it. Walking out of the English classroom, Derek noticed Lesley standing there. Her blue eyes looked like chyrstals, lively and fun, and her hair flowed down her back about mid-way. He ran a hand through his hair, not wanting for anyone to know that he was staring at her. His eyes met hers before Sheldon-look-alike pushed him down the hall, talking about Chyrstal and the jock table that they were to sit at, the note still in Derek's hand.

----

Jenna continued to stare at the window as Mr. Owens talked and made them write. He was looking at a text book the whole time, as if they were supposed to write the whole book down on their notebook paper. Jenna sighed with annoyance. The lunch bell should have already rung by now. She sneeked a glance over to Matt, a small smile appearing on her pale face. She wanted more than anything to go hunting alone with him so that they would have time to talk about Grace, Loren, and Brad, and other things too. She shifted in her seat, looking at the clock. The bell rang loudly, making her head hurt. All the humans around her got up from their seats, not listening to Mr. Owen's pleas to stay and listen to practically the rest of the textbook. Jenna stood gracefully up, scanning the room for the werewolf. It would be better not to cross paths. She took Matt's hand for comfort and waited for him, her purse over her shoulder.

----

Grant jumped up from his seat when the bell rang. The glares that Chyrstal and her friend were giving him made him actually want to go to lunch where everyone stared at you if you made the slightest gesture to talk to someone who wasn't sitting at your table. Mrs. Daniels was reading her book, her reading glasses on the edge of her nose. Grant made his way out the door, instantly smelling vampire scents and cafateria food. He opened up his locker down the hall, putting his jacket and homework in there. His car keys were still in his jacket pocket. He made sure to lock it, walking over to Maria's locker. He leaned against the one next to hers, waiting for her before he made his way over to the lunch area.
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

PostSubject: Re: First school Topic   First school Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 8:14 pm

((Oi, I was just thinking about saying something like "and the rest of the day was pretty much the same..." or whatever after lunch for the next classes. xD Just to speed things up. But I dun care, I'll do whatever ya'll want. :BB))

(Brad - English)
Brad was lost in thought, which is actually just him trying to make sence of the voices around him, when the bell rang. He sighed with relief. Lunch; finally. He didn't know if he would be able to take much more of being in the same room with Loren. The guy made him sick. Getting to his seat and picking up all he had brought with him, which was just a simple pencil, he joined Grace's side and took her hand in his. He pointedly made no move to make eye contact with the red-eyed vampire; instead he focused on Grace. Hopefully he'd be able to make it out of the class without launching himself across the room. If Loren so much as spoke to him he didn't know what he'd do.

---

(Loren - English)
Loren watched, his red eyes narrowed with amusement, as the bel finally rang and Brad quickly made his way to Grace's side. He sighed and nearly jumped when Mrs. Daniels moved to his side. He looked up at her to see her kind smile planted on her face. "You're welcome to the teacher's lounge for lunch if you wish. I have duty for today, so I'm afraid I can't join you. Then of course you could always go off-campus for lunch." Her voice was 'whatever-you-want,' but her eyes were pleading. He smiled. They had known each other for some time, and it wasn't like he was attached to her or anything, but he sort of enjoyed her company. He wasn't going to eat anything anyway, so he might as well join her for lunch duty. He grinned up at her, then stood, towering over her. "If you don't mind, I would like to join you for lunch," and keep an eye on Brad and Grace, he added mentally. The fact that he was with her annoyed him. Mrs. Daniels' smile grew wider. "That'd be wonderful," he replied. The way she was looking at him made him raise an eyebrow, but he shook it off with an easy chuckle. Oh no, she thinks I'm falling for her. Poor woman, she has no idea. She looked as if she were in her thirties anyway. Ten or so years "older" than him. To humans, anyway. He turned his red gaze away from her and walked out the door swiftly with Mrs. Daniels following closely behind.

---

(Matt - Geography)
Matt nearly jumped when the bell rang. He was so bored, he just let his mind roam about varying subjects. One of them was what they were going to do after school; the whole thing with Abigail, another was how he wished he and Jenna had more alone time, and then, finally, was about how Brad would react to Loren ebing here. The two didn't have a very good history and it was bound to be tense between them. He stood up and felt Jenna's hand immediately take his. He turned to her and smiled. She was so sweet, and most definately a comfort for him. He felt relaxed at her touch, and almost invincible. He glanced once at the werewolf, but she didn't meet his gaze, and instead sped out of the room before the two vampires even had enough time to get up. Seems she didn't want to cross paths either. "At least it's lunch time now," Matt said simply, joining the line of kids streaming out of the geography room to the hallway. He had no reason to go to his locker, so instead he scanned the crowd for his other two friends.

---

(Maria - Geography)
As soon as the bell rang, Maria said a quick farewell to Ashley, then sped out the door, hoping to get there before the leeches did. Juggling her books in her arms so that she could look through her bag, she found her cell phone. She checked it quickly, making her way to her locker. One new message. Curiously, she opened it to see it was from Rachel. "We're meeting beside the snack machine if you wanna sit with us. =)" Maria grinned and nearly ran right into Grant, who was leaning against the locker next to her's. She smiled up at him and opened her locker door, throwing all of her bags and books into it. "Thanks for waiting up," she said, then shoved her phone in front of his face. "Rachel says she wants us to meet up with them and sit at their table. You up for it?" she asked, taking his hand in hers and beginning down the hall, making sure to lock the door before turning away from it.

---

(Rachel - English)
Getting multiple texts from all of her friends at once was hard. She replied to as many of them as she could. They all said pretty much the same thing; "We're meeting at the snack machine!" She hastily wrote one and sent it to Maria right before the bell rang. She got up and gathered her things, and when she looked up she had to stifle a sigh. Looked like the blonde twin was going to win Derek after all. Oh well. Not like I even tried... She cursed herself inwardly for being so shy, then walked out of the room with Paige. She didn't have to try hard to find her other two friends; Ashley and Breanna were both waving madly at her and Paige from the moment she entered the lunch room. She smiled. Her friends were awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First school Topic   First school Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First school Topic
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next