Forbidden Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am neither good, nor bad, neither angel nor devil, I am a man, I am a vampire. -Michael Romkey (I, Vampire)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First school Topic

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Twilight

Twilight

First school Topic - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First school Topic   First school Topic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 3:33 pm

When Jenna finished speaking, Brad's gaze flicked to the nearly-empty school again, then nodded, retreiving his car keys from his pocket. "Alright then," he replied. "We'd better get moving. I would like to get there before Abigail does." With that, he turned and made his way to his car, shooed away the gawking humans, and stepped inside. Revving his engine, he pulled out of the parkinglot and zipped around the crowded traffic, speeding toward the woods.

-----

Matt nodded at the text. "I'll meet you there," he said, taking Jenna's hand for just a moment before making his way to his exotic silver car. He didn't mind the crowd really, so he left them be as he easily slid into the driver's seat. Throwing a quick glance at the angry-looking and darkening sky, his car purred to life with nearly no sound at all. He pulled out easily and followed the speeding red-and-white flash.

-----

Maria scrambled into the passenger seat of Grant's huge truck, groaning at the mention of the new leech. "Yeah, I've seen him. He might cause some trouble around here for us, we'd better be careful about him," she said. She hated leeches, but the true human killing ones made her sick. They were built to kill vampires, but she hoped it wouldn't go that far with this one. At least just yet. Another vampire meant more work on their end, which was just great, adding stress to their already-stressful lives. She sighed at the thought of it.

(Little bitty posts xD)
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: First school Topic   First school Topic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 4:09 pm

Grant nodded, silently agreeing with Maria as he hopped into his truck. He glanced over at Maria for a moment and then started his engine. He rolled his eyes at the pathetic humans that surrounded the vamps cars before they sped off. Like always, he ignored it and started his drive through the school traffic. "Hey would you want to go for dinner tonight?" Grant asked Maria, placing his hand on the back of her leather seat. He watched her reaction as he turned the corner that admitted him onto the main highway. The vampire's cars were long gone, of course because the owners could easily get away with going past the designated speed limit.

----

Jenna let her hand fall to her side, wishing that she hadn't come in a seperate car. Maybe then she wouldn't feel so lonely. Something else flickered in the back of her mind. Some feeling that was nagging her to not leave. It was probley the fact that she didn't entirely want to educate a blood sucker on vegetarian things today. I'll just smile and teach, then save my impatience for later, Jenna thought, as she was walking towards her mustang. A few by-standers watched her walk by, the girls in the bunch sending her envy-stares. She gracefully sat down into the driver's seat, a small smirk on her pale face. There were some perks to being a vampire. The silver mustang drove out of the highschool parking lot, its driver now at ease and focased on what was to be accomplished in the next few hours.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idk.com/idk
Twilight

Twilight

PostSubject: Re: First school Topic   First school Topic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 4:29 pm

Maria was silent for a moment, feeling his hand on the back of her seat. She stared out the windshield at the cars that were zooming past on the highway, and her eyes strayed up to the sky. She sighed, hoping it wouldn't rain, but then her thoughts were interrupted by Grant's voice beside her. She smiled when he asked if she wanted to go out to dinner. "Of course I do," she replied, still smiling. She'd wanted to go out with him for a while, she was just waiting for him to make the first move. Dinner with Grant would be just what she'd need for all this stress.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: First school Topic   First school Topic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 9:01 pm

Twilight wrote:
Loren followed Grace out the door, but he was only half aware of where the two were headed. The other half of him was interested in what Grace had to say. When she finished her talk, he was actually surprised. He'd expected something different, maybe even a "your-way-is-wrong-so-I-hate-you" kind of thing. But no, Grace meerely voiced her past and her thoughts, no harm done to either of the two. His dark red gaze flicked to the heavens above, just now realizing that the rain had stopped, but the clouds above were still threatening to pour some heavy rain for a while. But that was the usual weather for this part of the state, so it was expected. As if to echo his thoughts, a flash of lightning could be seen within the clouds, followed by a hollow sound of thunder, still not ready to unleash itself on the earth. He returned his gaze downward to see that the space between the two was lessened quite a bit. It wouldn't take much to close that distance, either. Hey, you couldn't blame him for at least thinking it. "That was quite the story," he murmured down at her, not taking his dark gaze away from her's. "Jenna was lucky to have found you."

Staring deep into his dark, red, fiery eyes, Grace found she saw something in there depths. It was her, but she was the her she knew. Red hair flaming out in a way she'd never had it before, the dark creature she saw had red eyes. The creature seemed to emnate sensuality and beckoned to be followed. Power encircled her in a cloud that was easy to see. Looking deeper, she found another person joined her evil twin; Loren. Except he was near her in a way that made Grace blush; near her like a he loved her. She couldn't tell if he was different, she was still focused on the new her. The most terrifying thing to Grace was that she was excited by this new, more dangerous her. She obviously was more powerful, but she that power came from the blood of innocent human beings.
Taking a quick blink of her eyes, the vision she saw dissapeared. She was still standing next to the dangerous, but beautiful being, Loren.
" She's made my life more liveable," Grace said in a breathy voice, still shaky from her vision.
A scent entered her senses, making a feeling come into her stomach that was unnatural to her; instictive she would call it. It beckoned her to come even nearer, and she succumbed easily to it. Because he was talle than her, she rose a little on her feet tilting her head back. Her lips were in line with his. The scent came from him she understood. A totally different scent than Brad's, she hated to think it, but she liked it more.
All it would take to kiss him was one minature movement, she told herself over and over again, her mind going crazy.
" I can't do this," Grace said turning her her head slightly, setting her feet back down. " Do you know how you torture me," Grace said, anger coloring her tone, as she turned to look at him.
Back to top Go down
https://coldbloods.rpg-board.net
Twilight

Twilight

PostSubject: Re: First school Topic   First school Topic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:18 pm

Loren stayed perfectly still when she stood on her toes to get closer to him. He bent his head ever so slightly so that they would be even closer, but stopped himself. Her golden gaze looked distant, and he watched as many different emotions played across her flawless features. At least there were no humans around. Not only were they "different types" of vampire, they were also teacher and student, which isn't correct for human society, even though they were around two years apart. In human age, that is. He still didn't know how old she really was, though it was doubtful she was older than himself. Finally she sopke, but it was a meer murmur. A small whisper, and it sounded breathless. When she withdrew, his tense muscles relaxed. Her turned head and her words didn't matter to him at the moment. He reached up with his hand and took her chin, gently leading her face back to his. "I'm sorry," he murmured quietly, and closed the miniscule distance between the two with a gentle kiss. Her scent was like nothing he'd experienced before; it was beautiful and delightful, and his motion only intensified the smell. A loud thunder clap above brang him back to reality, and he pulled away regretfully.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: First school Topic   First school Topic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 8:54 am

Grace found she wasn't able to stay angry for long because it was hard to stay angry at the person when they decided to kiss you.
" I'm sorry," Loren had said, cupping her chin in his strong hand. Kiss me, she had practically screamed in her head. She didn't have to wait long before her wish was granted.
His lips came to hers in a movement so gentle, she was suprised Loren, the dangerous one, was actually the one kissing hers. But then the vision was back, but this time she was seeing it in her head. It was hard to concentrate on it when her lips seemed to be on fire. It felt like Grace had never been kissed until that moment. The start had been gentle, shy, maybe even cautious. But the new, instictive Grace was having none of that. throwing herself into the intimate action, she brought her arms up, circling them around Loren's perfect head. His hair was as soft as feathers she relized, having already twirled her fingers in it.
The ache that she had felt in her stomach was practically burning now. Her insticts were telling her to keep up the agressive behaviour, while the remanant of her old, safe self pleaded for her to run away. Sadly, she was interrupted by a clap of thunder in the distant sky, followed by a drop of rain that splashed straight on her head. Loren was ending the kiss, but Grace didn't want it to. If it was going to end Grace wanted to end it with a bang. Taking his lip in between hers, she gave him a playful bite. Untangaling her hands from his lusious locks, Grace steadied herself back on her feet. Breathing deeply, she couldn't find the will to look Loren in the eye. Now that the kiss was over, she was back to her normal, safe self. She was extremely embarrased at how she had acted and scared on how it had happened.
" I'm sorry, I don't usually act like that," She mumbled to the slowly dampening ground.
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

PostSubject: Re: First school Topic   First school Topic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 1:00 pm

(Listening to Overdose while I post this... Kinda strange. It doesn't fit with the posts at all. xD Well, maybe, but anyways..)

Finding it slightly funny that they were still at school, Loren lowered his head so that his forehead was nearly touching hers, even though her head was slightly turned. His hands snaked up so that they were on either side of her face. "Don't be embarrassed," he murmured quietly, a small smile playing on his lips. "I never kiss anyone the first day I meet them, but you are somehow different." Its not like he has kissed a lot of girls; he never cares about them. If he ever does, they end up not working out at all. But it was true; Grace was somehow different. He didn't know how, but he could feel it. His voice was quiet, though clearly audible between the two. "And I would like to kiss you again," he finally murmured.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: First school Topic   First school Topic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:23 pm

Grace embarrasment was lessoned when Loren seemed to be fine with her being aggressive. Maybe it was because if she had tried something like that with Brad it would have been different. That could possible be a good thing.
His cool with rain forhead rested against hers keeping the closness between them. It was hard for Grace to focus on what her logical self would have done when Lorens scent still was elating her senses.
" I never kiss anyone the first day I meet them, but your different," Grace heard Loren say. The breath from his words made little wisps of hair move a tiny bit, but all the same it made her shiver.
" And I would like to kiss you again," He said shortly after. If she had been human she would have blushed. Once again she could feel the fire of her new side emerge at his wonderful words.
" Well, you never met anyone like me before," Grace said sliding her hands up his well built stomach. Once they got to his chest, Grace issued a little push, just enough to make him bump gently into the tree behind him. A devilish smile was in place already.
" And if you had known me you would know that you don't have to ask before you kiss me," Grace said pushing her feet back up, her hands still on his chest. Her lips connected with his and the feeling in her stomach came back immediatly. Everything about this perfect creature seemed like a wakeup call from a dull, boring life. The vision was back, and including being clearer Grace found that she actually liked how she looked next to Loren.
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

PostSubject: Re: First school Topic   First school Topic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:32 pm

Loren smiled against her lips at her persistance and attitude. she wasn't shy; she wasn't afraid to come out of her shell, and he liked that. It's true; he'd never met anyone like her before. any girl ever around him was eiher drooling or too shy to look him in the eye. that slightly annoyed him, but he'd learned to tone it out. He felt the tree behind him, and her hand sliding up to his chest. The touch was something he'd experienced before, but it sent another smile to his lips, which quickly dissentegrated with her lips against his. She had him trapped. Even though he could easily break her hold, he didn't, and his hands moved from her cheeks to her hair. Her firey red hair that matched her personality well. The rain had already begun to fall, but Loren didn't pay much mind to it. It only added to the effect of what was happening. His watch beeped, completely ruining the moment, and he pulled away, checking the time. He sighed and met her gaze. "I'm sorry, I have to go," he murmured quietly. "Have, uhm... Business." He grinned apologetically and broke her hold on him reluctantly.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: First school Topic   First school Topic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 4:25 pm

Grace became frantic at Lorens parting words. What if she never saw him agian? No way in hell was she going to go back to her life before. She wanted to be the flame haired beauty that she had seen, and Loren needed to be with her to do that. Being with Loren was like going agaisnt nature, but more fun.
" Meet me here tomarrow. After school of course," Grace said, eyes pleading. She succeeded in keeping her voice from straying into a desperate tone so she felt more confident that they would be able to pull this off. Picking her feet up again, she stole another quick, sweet kiss. It would have to hold her until the next day, so she made it good.
Disconnecting herself from his embrace she stared up at him. Her eyes were intense trying to make what she said next as firm as possible.
" Brad can't know about us. That means that he can't see us, you can't tell make him mad by telling him you were making out with me tomarrow, and it would probably be best if you just stayed away from me and him during school hours," Grace finished. Now that she had finished with the hard part her face melted into a happy, amazed expression.
" You have no idea how happy you've made me by just being here," Grace breathed. Before she could start getting frantic again she was gone already at her car door.
As she got in the car, her nerves calming a little, her mind became more clear. Small details were now able to make there self known. Like the fact that she no longer had the script with her. ' Its not like I was going to even look at it,' Grace thought as she started the car. Pulling out of the school, she decided not to turn on her usual music. Silence was better after all the noise that seemed to be going on inside her head for the last 30 minutes.
She found that she was extremey hot in the small inclosed space of her car. Reaching her hand down to the knobs that controlled the air conditionr, her hand rubbed up against a papery object. Focusing more clearly she noticed the ticket from the movie she had seen with.....Brad. Images of her first love were unstoppable as they flashed continually across her mind. Her first kiss with Brad, the first time she had seen him, his hand in hers, the movie. The pain was almost overwhelming, so much so that she almost ran the car into a cement pillar on the highway. Straightening out the wheel, Grace tried to get the images out, but all she stopped was the visual; the thoughts were still there. What was going to happen between them? What effect was this going to have on the others? Did she still love Brad?
The last one was of course the most important, so after contempalating it she found that amazingly she loved both of them; Brad and Loren. True, Lorens dangerous nature excited her and made her love him, but Brad's gentleness was hard not to love.
With a swirve Grace took the exit that led to Portsburg. She had no idea how she knew that Brad was at his house, but she did. She had to be with him now or she'd explode. The feeling of guilt and need was almost overwhelming. How was she going to live like this?
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

PostSubject: Re: First school Topic   First school Topic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 4:37 pm

Loren ((Woo, almost said Brad o.O)) grinned down at her. "Of course, love," he murmured, and didn't refuse the swift kiss she planted on him. He found it funny that every time she did that she had to stand on her toes. His face tightened at the mention of Brad, and the hatred flowed through his body. Grace was his now. No way in hell was he going to let Brad come between them. He meerely gave one tight nod to her words, and when her features relaxed he predicted that she was done with the "hard part." As she said her last words, Loren only watched as she sped away to her car. He stayed there for only a moment before turning and speeding to his Dodge Charger. The engine that roared to life was a welcome sound to him, and he quickly backed out of the parkinglot to speed away for his own deeds, his watch still blaring at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First school Topic   First school Topic - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First school Topic
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4