Forbidden Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am neither good, nor bad, neither angel nor devil, I am a man, I am a vampire. -Michael Romkey (I, Vampire)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First school Topic

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rose
Admin
Rose

First school Topic - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First school Topic   First school Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 9:51 am

( Ok here's what we are going to do. Everyone seems agreed on the whole say-that-the-rest-of-the-day-went-the-same-way thing so we'll do that. I think we can just rp the lunch regularly but if it gets too long than I'll cut it off. Anyone has a question or has a problem with my plan than I'll discuss it with you over PM
Thanks
Rose)

Having finished her paper, Lacey found herself watching the interaction between her sister and the new kid. She really hoped they would get together because, one, they made a cute couple, and, two, she missed having double dates with her twin.
Lacey completely ignore Mrs. Daniels as she snatched up the assignment. When ever Lacey got mad at the snippy teacher, she would always imagin the old hag sitting alone in her crappy house, watching soppy soap operas, crying her eyes out because she was alone. ' Yep,' Lacey thought with a smile ' It always worked.'
Lacey was alerted back to her sister by the strange, but noticeable grumbling noise. She looked to her sister who was cradling her stomach, and Lace could barely contain her laughter. Lacey, unlike her twin, could live on a granola bar for breakfast and make it to lunch with little problem. But sadly Lesely didn't receive that gift.
Lacey saw the look of releif that lit up her sisters face when the bell finally rang. Reaching for her purse, she followed her hungry sister out the door.
" Slow down, sis, the foods not going to dissapear," Lacey giggled, linking arms with her sister. Their possy of friends weren't far behing as they entered the cafeteria.
Letting her sister, go to the lunch line, Lacey chose to go straight to 'their table'. The popular table was situated right next to the only window in the whole place; the best seat in the building. She was loyally follwed by a small bunch of the possy and they were already grumbling about the classes, as Lacey slid into the overly large booth.
" Omg, my teacher has given us so much homework already. Its like he doesn't have a soul," One girl, Samantha, Lacey recalled, was whining.
A slight touch alerted her to the arrival of her man, as Gabe slid in right next to her. Slipping his arm around her, he leaned in and kissed her her square on the mouth.
" Bonjour, babe," Gabe whispered. Lacey practically beamed, hugging him closer.
The rest of the people, pretended not to notice, and went on with there conversation. Thats how it worked; PDA was expexted and allowed, but only with the twins.
Lacey soaked up enough of Gabe's foreign colone as she could, as always loving lunch.
Back to top Go down
https://coldbloods.rpg-board.net
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: First school Topic   First school Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:14 am

( My comp was being weird so I had to post that then so now I'll post as Grace.)

Grace jumped up as the bell rang, but was glared down by the dowdy Mrs. Daniels who was doing some power hold on the class. While the seconds ticked by, Grace wondered how fast she could rip the teachers head off and make it to door in time, but her plans were nullified by the teacher letting them leave.
Brad jumped up faster than Grace could have imagined, inistantly locking eyes with her. It was easier to see why she had first loved him, when he was staring deep into her. She could also see the hate that he was trying to control for Loren. She'd have to be careful when asking him about that.
" Don't you just love the first day of school," Grace said sarcastically, walking out the door. Taking Brad's hand, she tried to keep her thoughts calm. Searching the crowd, she immediatly spotted her sister and Matt. Catching up with them, they all proceeded to the cafeteria.
" So how is everyone like school once again," Grace said walking into the already crowded room. She spotted Jen and her table in the very back of the cafeteria, where it was the quietest. Gliding over, Grace sat down on the hard, uncomfortable seats, waiting for the rest of the group.
Back to top Go down
Casey

Casey

PostSubject: Re: First school Topic   First school Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:34 am

Lesley left her sister for the lunch line, getting at the back. A few people offered to let her get in front of them, but she ignored them, looking at the food. Her stomach growled again, and she wrapped her arms around her stomach. The line advanced slowly, and she stepped forward with it. She looked around the cafeteria for Derek, hoping maybe he would get in the line with her, giving them a few moments to talk. She didn't see him, and so when it was her turn she ordered a salad and went to go sit backdown at their table, the one that was reserved for their group, even though it was unspoken throughout the school.
"Lacey do you see Derek any-" She noticed that her sister was currently hugging her boyfriend, and stopped. She giggled just quietly enough for her sister to hear. "Oh, nevermind. Hi, Gabe." She slid in the seat across from them, and one of her friends, Mikaela, sat next to her, and began talking about the cheer team. Lesley nodded with her the girl's conversation, not really paying attention. She tried not to watch her sister interact with her boyfriend, but she was a little jealous. Picking at her salad, she ate a piece of lettuce with ranch dressing on it.
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: First school Topic   First school Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:33 pm

Derek had gotton to the cafeteria, with its baked potato, burnt pizza, and old milk smell. He knew it could be worse though. Derek had ditched Chyrstal and Erin a few minutes ago while they were kissing in the hallway, giving him enough time to talk to Lesley and perhaps sit by her too. He jogged up to the line, seeing Erin and the cheerleaders walk through the doorway, laughing. A brunette cheerleader started giggling at a joke that Erin had made, whispering in Chystal's ear. It seemed like Erin was more of a lady's man than he thought. Derek then caught the smell of the cafeteria's chicken poppers and suddenly lost his appetite. Whenever it was his turn to order, Derek just got a bag of chips and a gatorade, hoping that they weren't as bad as the rest of the food here.
He then saw Lesley sitting at the table by the window, obviously the popular table. Erin was trying to grab his attention, to tell him where to sit but Derek just ignored him. A small grin appearing on his tan face, Derek smoothly sat down beside Lesley. He could tell that breath's were held and eyes big from the people around them. "I never got a chance to give you this," Derek chuckled, his brown eyes playful. He held out a new note that he had wrote in the hallway.

You want to go for dinner and a movie on Friday? I'm free.

----

Jenna sat down beside Grace, the hard chair making her slightly uncomfortable. Her purse was perched on top of the table, as if it made up for the excuse that she wasn't eating and all of her human classmates were. No one noticed though. Whenever they first came, rumors had spread that they were diabetic or something but no one blamed them for not eating. Even the humans thought that the food was awful. Rain pattered on the windows, gray clouds outside. Perfect weather for vampires but thankfully the werewolves wouldn't be out today while they were having their lesson. Jenna waited for Matt and Brad to sit down, thinking about the female humans, her hands tightening into fists as she saw a few wannabees whispered behind their hands, looking at them.

[short post...XP]
----

Grant took Maria's hand, following her down the hall. The rain pattering on the school's roof could be heard by anyone that was still lingering in the hallway. Crap, Grant thought, there goes my day patrol. He sighed, not wanting his mood to bring down Maria's. He saw her friends standing beside the candy mechine, talking and giggling. Luckily there were a few guys from the pack neighborhood who also sat with them. They were quite a bit younger than Grant, being around fifteen or sixteen. Those guys would probley be the next ones to change, being of indian orgin.

Grant looked up from his thoughts to see the group of them heading through the doors. He nodded to one of them, signaling that he'd be there in a minute.

Last edited by Jenna on Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.idk.com/idk
Twilight

Twilight

PostSubject: Re: First school Topic   First school Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:55 pm

Brad followed after Grace into the hallway, unfortunately exiting after the human drinker, so he was sprayed in the face with the very faint scent of human blood coming off of him. He felt his spirits rise a little at the sight of Matt and Jenna waiting for them, and together the four entered the already-crowded lunchroom. The scent of the food here was almost nausiating, Brad wondered how the humans could stand to eat it. However, it looked like most of them retreated to the snack machines lined along the wall instead of the nearly-unedible food. He walked woth the three of his friends to a table, but didn't sit, even though the others all did as soon as they neared it. Instead, he scanned the room quickly, and finally found him. Without looking at the three of them again, he made a slight hand gesture and murmured "I'll be back," over his shoulder as he turned and walked the way they had just come. On his way out, he locked eyes with Loren Blake. The human drinker seemed to know what Brad wanted, and followed. The two walked out of the room to a seperate hallway, where the last two remaining kids were just leaving to join their friends at lunch. Abruptly, Brad turned and faced his long-time foe with an even stare. The hatred he'd been hiding all day was finally beginning to show itself on his features. "Listen," he spat. "I don't know what shit you're planning, but I've seen the look you gave her before school, and don't even say that you don't know what I'm talking about. Grace isn't interested in human drinkers, so you'd best leave her the hell alone." He could feel the anger and the protective spark inside him boiling to the top. "Grace is mine. At least right now she is. And until she decides otherwise I will always be at her side." He was practically snarling the words he'd been wanting to say all day.

----

Loren entered the lunch room and scanned the large space with uninterest. It was gray and bleary outside the single huge window in the room, and rain could be heard outside. Apparantly the table closest to the window was where the popular kids sat. He had to chuckle lightly at that. The cliques were even more apparant now. He caught direct eyesight of Brad all the way across the room where Grace, Jenna, and Matt sat, and his foe cantered across the room and exited. Loren followed, knowing full well what this meant, and he didn't care. Instead, there was a dangerous smirk on his face as he left. When Brad turned swiftly to snap at him, he laughed. "You think I'm going after her?" Even though that's exactly what he was doing, Brad couldn't use his power right now. There were too many thoughts for him to pick out his own. "You really are stupid. How the hell would you know who she's interested in, anyway? Did you probe her mind like the jerk you are, just like you do to everyone else? I honestly can't imagine how Matt could stand it for all those years." All humor was erased from his face in one instant, and it was replaced by a serious hatred and danger. "Don't come up to me like this again, or this time one of us will not live." His dark red eyes burned into Brad's, and he turned and walked away slowly, back to the cafeteria without another glance over his shoulder.

----

(Another Brad post :B)
Brad was practically fuming, and had to use all of his strength to hold himself back from hurling himself at Loren. He let out a quick, deep frustrated sigh, letting all of his anger flow out. Maybe he had overreacted. Maybe it was simply the sudden apperance of Loren that had made him so irritable. But did he actually imagine the look this morning, or did that happen? Maybe it wasn't what he thought it was. He waited a few minutes there, in the hallway, leaning against the wall, sorting through possibilities in his head for a moment. Then he finally pushed off the wall and strode down the hall back to where his three friends were still at. He tried to hide his emotions, but wasn't sure he was doing a good job of it. Instead, he sat down silently beside Grace and took her hand again, feeling the familiar relaxing that washed over him when she was near.

----

Matt sat down immediately next to Jenna at their table, and watched uneasily as Brad walked away and Loren followed. ... Uh-oh, he thought, and turned to his companions questioningly. Brad's face, before he left, was emotionless. He'd learned that when Brad was at a loss of emotions that was a bad sign. He was even more surprised when his friend returned and sat beside Grace, his face, this time, a jumble of emotions. Matt sighed, questions everywhere in his mind, but he didn't ask anything.

(wow, short post. xD)

----

Maria waved at her friends, and they joined together at a table in the middle on the lunch room. Maria recognised other boys from the tribe that were much younger than her or Grant sitting there also, and smiled. She had great friends. Of course, without a word, the all exploded in different directions; some going to the lunch line and some to the snack machine, then others pulled out their lunches that they had brought from home. Maria ran to the snack machine quickly and ceased a candy bar (Milkyway, of course), and a blue Powerade before returning to the table. Usually she'd be more hungry, but she had scarfed down her huge breakfast this morning and it was still making her less hungry.

----

Rachel walked with Breanna to the lunch line. She hated the food, but what else was she going to eat? Yeah, there was the snack machine... But oh well. When it was her turn, she grabbed a roll, a salad, and something resembling chicken and stacked it all on her plate. She waited for Breanna to finish up, and then walked to the table together. Once they both sat down, Paige grinned and nudged her. "Heyyy Rachelll! There's Joeyyy. He's sitting alone; you should go over." Rachel blushed and focused her eyes on her plate. "Uh-uh, his friends are right over there." Branna chimed in. "So? Go over there, girl!" Rachel sighed and looked up. "No thanks." Ashley smiled. "If you don't do anything he'll never ask you out." Rachel shook her head. "I'm not going over there, you guys are crazy." And with that, she took a large bite of her chicken as an excuse not to talk.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: First school Topic   First school Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 7:51 pm

( Wow that was some heated talking. I thought they were going to duke it out right there at school lol. Well its just made me more excited about after school, Twi lol. Congrats for the huge post too)

Grace immediately suspected something bad was going to happen when she saw Brad scanning the room. It was obvious, to her at least, who the object of his looking was. She was instantly proved right when Brad's eyes alighted on the vamp, Loren. The look he gave him was something she never wanted to see again. Grace felt her protective mask of calmness fall to pieces as Brad vaguely mentioned he'd be back.
Grace's hand reached up to pull him back, but Brad's retreating back was already halfway across the room.
Retracting her arm, she placed it softly in her lap. She knew she probably looked like she was going insane, but maybe she was. She didn't even bother looking up at the other two's reactions to what was happening. Her expectations for today had gone from boring, to deadly in no time at all. Why did she have to beg Brad to come today? Her own selfish needs had prevailed over her logic. Even thought she hadn't known that their would be a bloodrinker at school that would drive Brad insane, he was a mind reader and the number of people attending today was bound to prove hard for Brad.
Her agonizing was still in full swing, when the tall form of Brad returned to the table, and sat down next to her. She somewhat composed herself for him, and his hand helped a little bit. Running her finger in rhythmic circles on his hand, she longed to hold him close, to keep her thoughts secret. Because it seemed now that she couldn't even control her thoughts.
“I’m sorry," She said softly, apologizing for the spoken and unspoken things.

Lacey looked up as she noticed her sister had arrived. She also had noticed the emotion that had escaped from her sister’s face. Lacey immediately let go of her boyfriend; she tried to be sensitive to her sisters singleness, but hopefully, if the whole new guy thing worked out, the twins could go back to giggling when there boys surprised them with flowers.
Lacey was on the verge of saying that she thought she had seen Derek by the lunch line, when the guy in question sat right down next to Lesley. If there had been any conversations going on, they were soon quieted by the bold move made by a first-dayer. They were all waiting to see what was to be done with the rule breaker. Lacey, of course, knew that her sister would be elated at his confident move; it showed already a personality worthy of being the queen bee’s boy toy.
“I think I found him,” Lacey said jokingly. Sliding her arm behind Gabe’s, she watched the passing of the paper note. It was so cute how he flirted with her.
Back to top Go down
Casey

Casey

PostSubject: Re: First school Topic   First school Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 8:43 pm

"Oh, hi Derek!" Lesley said happily as he sat down. The table whole table immediately relaxed at her greeting to the new kid, and the chatting continued. She knew if this rule had been broken by a friend of anyone else except the twins at their table, they would have been certainly outcasted. Admiring his bold move to ditch his new friends and sit next to her, she felt a small amount of pleasure trickle through her body, a warm feeling spreading from her toes to her head. The butterfly feelings she had not felt in a long time, the slight nervous emotion around your new crush hit her full effect, and it took a lot of control not to show it, and continue being confident like everyone expected. She knew time would slowly help that feeling fade.
She read the note excitedly, finding his hand writing easier to distinguish by the minute as she grew more used to it. Lesley dug through her purse, trying to find a pen, successfully locating one. She took the note and quickly wrote her memorized cell phone number on it. She handed him the note back, saying, "Absolutely. Here's my number." Lesley could practically feel the shock run through the table as she said that, but she ignored it. Scooting closer to him, she looked at her sister, giving her an excited glance, before turning her attention back to Derek.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: First school Topic   First school Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:16 pm

( ok Jen is having computer trouble, as we can all understand that, so she wont be able to post. I think she said that if she finishes the post somewhere else that I can post it for her )
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: First school Topic   First school Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:30 am

(yay! cb is finally working on my computer! It was spazzing a lot yesterday but hopefully today it won't today. >.<)

Derek smiled with amusement at Lesley's face. She seemed pleased that he had come, which meant approvement from the populars. Of course Derek wasn't in it to have a good reputation.... just for Lesley. Erin walked by with Chrystal, who at the time was glaring at Derek for sitting at that table despite her boyfriend's request. He just brushed off her angry stare, focusing all of his thoughts on Lesley. He watched her write something on the note and then realized that it was her cell phone number. He stuck it in his black leather jacket for safe-keeping. The crowd sitting at the table relaxed and started talking again. "What time should I pick you up?" Derek asked, stealing a look at her.

----

Jenna watched her adopted-sister's face fall and a look of worry spread on it, as Loren Blake and Brad walked out of the cafeteria. She hoped for her sister's sake that nothing terrible came out of it. Maybe Brad just had a score to settle with Loren and then he would tell him to back off. Brad came back in and sat down, taking Grace's hand. "I'm sorry," Grace had said softly. Jenna glanced towards Matt, as if seeking reassurance in his face.

----

Grant didn't get anything to eat, knowing that he'd probley have something when he got home. Rainy days and the smell of the cafateria always made his appetite disappear. Some of the tribal guys sat down at their table, already laughing at a joke that one of them told. One of them was Russel's second cousin or it could of been his sister's fiance's nephew. Either way, Russel was somehow related to a few of them, which meant that Grant had been introduced a few years ago. He smiled at Arik who was two years younger than him and then quietest one of the bunch. He already knew the legends but didn't know that he was probley going to be apart of them.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: First school Topic   First school Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:08 pm

( Okay Ive decided, that after Twi posts I'll post somthing saying that luch went well and the day procceed normally ( I'll do it more creatively then that tho lol ) So just wanted everyone to know )
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

PostSubject: Re: First school Topic   First school Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:46 pm

Brad turned his head to face Grace, their noses almost just touching they were so close. Without caring who saw, he reached up and rested his hand on her cheek. Then, very softly, he murmured, "You have nothing to be sorry about," and closed the distance between the two with a kiss. It was gentle and nothing but passionate, not a controlling or forceful one, but a sweet and tender kiss. A teacher passing by stopped and opened her mouth to say something, but she sighed, shrugged, and moved on. Regretfully, he drew back, though he refused to release her hand. It was a comfort to him, and he wasn't sure what he'd saw or just done, but he knew that that felt right, and he wasn't about to give it up. "And I don't want to hear another word about you being selfish," he added in a more playful tone. It was the best he could muster at the moment, and he hoped he was doing a good job of it. "I keep trying to tell you that you are The. Farthest. Thing. from selfish." He finished his last sentence with a small smile.

----

Matt sighed and met Jenna's gaze. He could see how worried she was about Grace. The two were inseperable, and were practically sisters, no matter what happened in the past, and the worry Jenna felt for Grace was real. Of course he felt worry for Brad, also, but he wasn't near as close to him as the girls were with each other. And, if Loren decided to do more than just talk, Matt would be right at Brad's side.

----

Loren, instead of returning to the cafetira with all of it's smelly foods and yelling humans, retreated to the outside world, where the rain was now steadily falling. Thankfully, the school provided a canopy above a small portion of the outside, close to the single window, so he wouldn't get dampened. He had no trouble about what had just happened; in fact, he thought it was quite funny. He just simply couldn't stand any more of being cooped up in that crowded room with a flirtasious Mrs. Daniels at his side. He sighed to himself and sat on a stone bench close to the wall of the school.

(Can't really post with anyone else... =\)
Back to top Go down
Casey

Casey

PostSubject: Re: First school Topic   First school Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:41 pm

(I'm posting the answer to derek's question, and then I'll be ready...)
Lesley pondered Derek's question for a moment, before deciding on a time. She would need enough time to get ready, but if they were going to have dinner it would have to be early enough to eat. Wondering where they would eat, and what movie they would see, but deciding not to worry about that, she answered with a confident, "5:30, and please don't be late." She said teasingly, winking at him. Her food lay forgotten at the table, until she was reminded by a pang of hunger, and so she took another bite, savoring the taste and the anticipation for their date.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: First school Topic   First school Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:30 pm

( Here we go with my super long post)
The lunch room, at Sp High, had never been more enlivened with as much excitement as that day. Whether is was the surprise that came from the new addition to the popular crowd, the anxious waiting for what was to come from the secluded vampire table, or the all around talkativeness of everyone else, it sure seemed to be turning out to be a interesting day.
Lunch continued in the same manor, ending with a sigh of dread as the bell signaled the start of the next period. Humans and non-humans all stood and forced themselves to push through until it all ended, for the day at least.
As the day grew on, and the cloudy sky darkened a small amount into a cloudier sky, third period melted into first elective, and first elective melted into second with nothing of interest. The atmosphere, boring though it had been, was tinged with a waiting for the sweet sound of a bell. And then came a cry of rejoice as the first day of Seagull Point High officially ended.

Grace Klein had found herself waiting with baited breath for the bell. She usually just ignored school entirely, but, due to the events of the day, she couldn't wait to get home and set her mind to a difficult task. Her fellow art class mates had eyes only for the clock, and a cry went up like a wave across the school as the bell finally rang. Grace could tell that Mrs. Flores, the art teacher, was surprised by the sudden splash of movement; Grace herself though was one of the first out the door.
All junior high boys had to take P.E so Grace had told Brad that they should probably all just meet by there cars, since they had all parked around the same area. So it was as Grace was making her hurried way to the parking lot that she was unfortunately stopped by a desperate Mrs. Daniels.
“Miss Klein, oh I’m so happy I caught you. I must talk to you about our upcoming play. We are doing a wonderful adaptation of A Midsummer’s Night Dream. It is one of my favorite plays, and I can’t see it being perfect without you, my dear, playing Hermia,” The old lady said all in a rush. Grace was on the verge of once again stating her extreme lack of time when the teacher continued with her begging.
“I know you have said no to me before, but please, Miss Klein, our drama department is extremely devoid of any real talent. And if you would just follow me to my office I’d love to show you what I have planned,” The teacher finished, a desperate gleam in her eye. Grace usually found it easy to fend off the eager teacher, but today she was just too frazzled. ‘ I’ll just take one look at whatever she has planned and then give some rubbish reason for not being able to,’ Grace concluded to herself. And plus, the old lady just seemed so, well, ‘old lady-ish’.
“Sure, Mrs. Daniels, I’ll take a look at it,” Grace said with a forced smile. It was almost pitiful how much that small ascension had cheered the woman.
Grace found herself forced towards Mrs. Daniels room, and was amazed by how fast the woman could walk when she was after something. As soon as they were in the teachers stuffy room, Mrs. Daniels ran to her store room with a quick “Be right back”. Grace didn’t know if she was prepared to see some big model illustrating a certain point. While the old lady was gone, Grace took the quiet moment to send a quick text explaining that she, Matt, and Brad should probably just go on without her, and start the lesson with Abigail. She’d try to make it out as soon as she could.
She quickly turned off her phone because of the teacher’s extreme anger for cellular devices going off.

Still running on her high from lunch, Lacey wasn’t as ticked off by the slow moving clock. But all the same she jumped up along with her Computer class when the bell rang. Grabbing her bag, she headed out the door and angled for where the twins Mom always picked them up. The spot was under a large tree, not far off the campus, so the girls wouldn’t have to trek to the wet and muddy.
Lesely had a different last elective than Lacey did so she usually go there first, due to the fact that the tree was right next to the art building. Throwing a flirty wave to Gabe, who was coming out of Art, Lacey dove into her Mom’s car.
“Hey, girl, where’s your other half,” Chanel Williams cooed as one of her daughters arrived. She had the look that she had been at the spa all day. Freshly painted nail, smooth looking skin, and a darker tint to her skin kind of clued in Lacey. In the front seat were two Strawberry Twist Health Smoothies that Chanel always pampered her daughters with. Lacey quickly snatched hers and gulped down a whole mouthful. The smooth texture felt so good after a long day of school work. Lacey shrugged as she answered her mother.
“She has a different last elective than me. You got our schedule, you should know that,” Lacey said snobbily. Chanel just pretended she didn’t hear her daughter, like she always did.
Back to top Go down
Casey

Casey

PostSubject: Re: First school Topic   First school Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:22 am

As the bell rang, all singing in the Choir room ceased, and Lesley barely grabbed her tote before everyone began pushing and shoving to get out of the room. She went with the crowd, not bothering to push her way out like she could if she wanted to. Out of the small and stuffy room that smelled like the iced lattes everyone snuck in, she ran to her mom's car, parked where it normally was. On her way there she turned her phone off of silent, waiting for it to go off, hopefully because Derek had texted her.
Lesley opened the car door, sliding inside gracefully. She noticed the smoothie, and grabbed hers, the cool drink feeling great after singing last elective. Her sister was already there, drinking her own treat. Lesley looked at her mom, who had definetly been at the spa, and said, "Are we planing on leaving anytime soon?" Her mom glared at her momentarily, but did not say anything, motioning to the traffic up in front of her that prevented her from leaving. Lesley sunk down in her seat, sipping her smoothie, impatient to escape the school.
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

PostSubject: Re: First school Topic   First school Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 11:27 am

Finally. The sweet, welcome sound of the last bell rang loudly, signaling for the end of school. At nearly the same time, all the students in Mrs. Daniels' english class sat back in their chairs and dropped their pencils. Loren stood as only a few people were left and began collecting his things. He sighed to himself and quickly exited the room. He'd forgotten a paper of his at the lunch table that he and Mrs. Daniels had sat at for a split second before Brad interrupted. He walked to get it and only just caught sight of Mrs. Daniels hurryingout the front door. Shrugging, he continued his search and finally found it right where he'd left it. He picked it up and made his way back to the english room. Much to his surprise, the lovely Grace was standing there when he returned. Without giving her a look for once, he made his way over to his things and began putting them together again. When Mrs. Daniels popped out of her room closet with what looked like a script in her hands, he looked up to see. "So here it is. I'll leave it with you so that you can look it over and we can discuss it tomorrow if you wish. Oh, I'm so happy!" She inhaled and put her hands together for a moment, then relaxed and grabbed her keys and purse from her desk. "Loren, once you are done just close the door. It's locked already, just don't close it. If it does close, there is another set of keys in my desk you can use. No problem." She gave him a warm smile, gave Grace a hopeful and pitifully pleading smile, then left, leaving the two in the room together. At first Loren didn't say anything, acting like getting his things together was taking all of his focus. Then he finally turned his dark red eyes on her and met her golden gaze. "Well, seems Mrs. Daniels has great taste in who should play Hermia." The usual grin he had around her returned and made his face lighter.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: First school Topic   First school Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 12:50 pm

Grace smiled as Mrs Daniels immerged from the closet, a script tight in her hand. Wadling over, she handed Grace the paper and mentioned that she would discuss the play with her later. It was almost funny how focused Grace had been on trying to be nice, that she hadn't noticed the entrance of a very tall and handsome person.
Her intake of sudden breath came out as a hiss. Thankfully, the dowdy teacher had given her instructions and left, so Grace didn't have to hold anything back. The minute that Loren looked at her and smiled, it almost broke her heart. How in the world could she love to be around Brad, but feel like she had a connection with Loren?
" Well it does help when you actually knew Hermia," Grace said joking about her immortality. Her smile was shaky and shy, but it was true. By just looking at him, she could tell that he was much older in True Years than she was.
Suddenly a picture of Brad popped into her mind. Her mind had been foggy before, but now she remembered her place and turned for the door. Hand on the door knob, she turned back slightly, a question on her lips.
" Who are you," She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

PostSubject: Re: First school Topic   First school Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 1:05 pm

Loren chuckled once; a short, musical one that was meant to be there. When she turned and placed her hand on the door knob, he hesitated. He didn't exatly want the wonderful Ms. Grace to leave so soon. This was the first time he'd been able to actually speak to her without Brad snarling up at him. Her question made him grin, and he faked a bow. "I am Loren Blake, Ms. Grace. Or Mr. Blake to the humans." He grinned. ""Assistant teacher" for Mrs. Daniels."

(Really short... Didn't really know what else to say <<)
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: First school Topic   First school Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 1:48 pm

" Loren," Grace said softly to herself. She noted the way the vampire acted like he didn't want her to leave. So he felt the same connection, did he? Her will to leave was slowly ebbing away, giving way to a need to....stay. She found herself making excuses to her friends of why she had been late. She wanted to know more of this strange creature who she found so attractive.
" Well, Loren, I feel, since this is my territory you have entered on, that I deserve to know more than just a name. Especially due to the fact that your...well eating choices are much different than mine," Grace finished, stuttering over the topic of his choice of being a bloodrinker. Opening this door, she did not entend to leave alone. And if what she had guessed by Lorens manor, she doubted highly that she would.
" Will you be so kind as to explain on a walk. I have plenty of time," Grace said in a alluring voice, her eyes dancing with a new found since of danger. It scared her that just being in the company of someone who had done horrible things made her feel a tiny bit bad herself.
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

PostSubject: Re: First school Topic   First school Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 3:24 pm

Loren smiled; he knew this was coming. This brought back his thoughts earlier about vegitarians. He meerely nodded. "Of course, if that would make you more comfortable," he replied and brushed past her to stand in the hallway. "Grace, we're vampires," he began, deciding to just get out with it instead of beating around the bush. "We were put here to do just that. Drink from humans. It's how we live. It's why you're so beautiful." He grinned at her when he said the last statement. "To allure the humans into us, so that we may feed and live on. I have tried animal blood before, and I don't see how any one vampire can sustain themselves on it. Human blood is so much more... Exotic. Filling. Powerful. Not to mention the taste. You can go longer without killing anything on it, and it fills you like nothing else." His eyes sparkled, and a dangerous hint crossed his eyes before they returned to normal. "You should try it before you mock it," he teased lightly.
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: First school Topic   First school Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 5:44 pm

The only thing Derek could possibley think about right then was victory. Victory of practically having a girlfriend on his first day, much less a popular one, victory of perfecting all of the quaterback requirements, and the victory of seeing the look of the other disheveled players as he was named captain of the football team. He chugged down a whole bottle of water, rubbing some of it through his sweaty and wet hair. The rain had gotton worse but it only made practice more worth-while. The rain cooled them off, being much better than a hot sweaty day. Coach Murray hadn't thought anything of the weather, blowing his whistle when the reluctant players wanted to stopping doing an excersize with the bleachers.
Erin lead Derek into the locker room, going on and on about something. Derek just nodded as if he was listening, throwing a towel around his neck. After taking a shower and putting on a new pair of cacky bermudas and a T-shirt, Derek jogged out to his car, football bag in hand, the rain pelting his back. After sliding in he saw his phone on the console, beckoning him to text Lesley. He shook off the feeling, not wanting to look foolish sitting in his car in the rain. He put the Chevrolet Camaro in reverse and pulled out, the car smoothly turning the corner to get to the main highway. He saw Lesley and her twin sitting in their mom's car on his way towards the exit to the school, bypassing the school traffic.

----

Grant sighed, his hand tapping the table by his computer. He had grown weary of Mrs. Adams wiry voice. All they had talked about this period was how to plug in the multiple wires for a computer. All of his classmates around him had suddenly risen up, voices getting louder as they celebrated the ending of the day. He quickly stood up, not wanting to be roped into helping Mrs. Adams move the desks and computers around. He promptly made it to his locker, avoiding the glances that some of his classmates. No one looked at the werewolves like they did the vampires but Grant didn't want to have that attention. Of course rumors spread around fast and maybe blonde-headed Chyrstal had something to do with the stares. He waited on Maria on one of the benches, twirling his keys on his ring finger.

----

A brunette made her way across a muddy feild, hood on her head and sketch pad in her hand. Her high heels dug into the grass but it was the least of her problems. Jenna finally made it to the front concrete steps, waiting on her art teacher to lead them into the building and let them get their things out of her classroom. On their very first day, the whole class was assigned to draw pictures of the football feild, in the stormiest of conditions. Her male classmates had relished going out there, seeing that they'd get to be outside and not be cooped up in a classroom. On the other hand, lots of groans had come from the female portion. Mrs. Massey liked to keep things interesting. She was always out of the classroom, trying to convince one of the principals that she needed a higher pay check than the other art teacher just because she assigned the weirdest of things.
Mrs. Massey opened up the colorful door that lead to the ever more colorful classroom. Jenna's fellow art students rushed in, gathering their things and talking loudly. She snatched up her purse, catching a few glances from some male humans. She tapped out of the art room, looking around for Matt, Brad, and Grace while taking her hood off and rearranging some pins in her hair.

Last edited by Jenna the Great on Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Casey

Casey

PostSubject: Re: First school Topic   First school Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 11:05 am

(Oops, I realized Lesley and Lacey hadn't gone hope yet... haha)
Lesley watched as the cars slowly moved out of the way as she sipped her smoothie. Licking her lips, she set the cup down in her cup holder, the one she had decorated with jewels a few years ago, much to the annoyance of her parents. She saw Derek drive by, going a way that would get them out faster, one her mom hadn't seen. She waved, but he must not have seen her. Glancing at her phone, she remembered she had a date with him on Friday, and her heart beat a little faster with anticipation. Finally, her mom was given a break through the cars, and they sped off towards the house, Lesley feeling like she was escaping the school.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: First school Topic   First school Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 6:07 pm

Twilight wrote:
Loren smiled; he knew this was coming. This brought back his thoughts earlier about vegitarians. He meerely nodded. "Of course, if that would make you more comfortable," he replied and brushed past her to stand in the hallway. "Grace, we're vampires," he began, deciding to just get out with it instead of beating around the bush. "We were put here to do just that. Drink from humans. It's how we live. It's why you're so beautiful." He grinned at her when he said the last statement. "To allure the humans into us, so that we may feed and live on. I have tried animal blood before, and I don't see how any one vampire can sustain themselves on it. Human blood is so much more... Exotic. Filling. Powerful. Not to mention the taste. You can go longer without killing anything on it, and it fills you like nothing else." His eyes sparkled, and a dangerous hint crossed his eyes before they returned to normal. "You should try it before you mock it," he teased lightly.

Grace almost tripped out the door after Loren, eager to get her fix of danger. In the back of her heard her conscious was shouting at her to bounce out of there that moment, but her mischevious side argued with the thought of maybe if she just got enough of the danger that issued off of Loren, maybe she'd be able to leave afterwards.
Walking down the hall, Grace proceeded out the door and jumped on the path leading around the lip of the ever encrouching forest. The sky was churning into a dark mess of clouds that seemed to be threatening a storm. She found she didn't care as she listened to Lorens explanation.
His speech was much the same as the others she had heard from every bloodrinker she had ever met. But, this time, she didn't just blow the conversation off; especially when he commented on her beauty. She actually tried to see it in his point of veiw. True human blood was more delecious, quinching, and powerful than animal blood, there was no doubt about that. Plain old humans had enough strength to kill a common animal, so why were vampires equipped with skill and strength that made them able to take down a human? Before she was swayed anymore, Grace's logical side burst in and reminded her why she had chosen the choice she had.
Running her hand on a always damp leave, Grace looked up into the face that confused her thoughts.
" I'm not going to tell you that I prefer animal blood over human. I know the way it enlivens yourself, having tried it myself in my youth. I was arrogant and I didn't know yet of the consequences that it might have. Fortunatly, I met some wonderful vampires in my travels and I learned much from them. As you can guess, they were vegitarians. They shared with me what they had learned in there many years because they were quite old. They had found that a final resting place might not be out of our reach, even if all the books call us a damned kind, never to end peacefully. But my friends beleived that we might still be saved by acting rightly. The idea of that dream incouraged me to change. As I told you I was young, so the damage wasn't much. I was able to change, but it took all that I had to do it. Once Jenna came along I was strong enough to help others in the same way," Grace finished.
At once, she felt that she had poured out too much of her fragile heart to this possible danger. As she had talked Grace found that the space between the two had shrinked to less than an inch. Stopping, she found that an up close veiw rivaled anything she had seen from afair.

( I write this all the way in New York just saying lol )
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

PostSubject: Re: First school Topic   First school Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 6:39 pm

Loren followed Grace out the door, but he was only half aware of where the two were headed. The other half of him was interested in what Grace had to say. When she finished her talk, he was actually surprised. He'd expected something different, maybe even a "your-way-is-wrong-so-I-hate-you" kind of thing. But no, Grace meerely voiced her past and her thoughts, no harm done to either of the two. His dark red gaze flicked to the heavens above, just now realizing that the rain had stopped, but the clouds above were still threatening to pour some heavy rain for a while. But that was the usual weather for this part of the state, so it was expected. As if to echo his thoughts, a flash of lightning could be seen within the clouds, followed by a hollow sound of thunder, still not ready to unleash itself on the earth. He returned his gaze downward to see that the space between the two was lessened quite a bit. It wouldn't take much to close that distance, either. Hey, you couldn't blame him for at least thinking it. "That was quite the story," he murmured down at her, not taking his dark gaze away from her's. "Jenna was lucky to have found you."

-----

Brad exited the school, following the flood of students as they eagerly ran from the homework that was sure to catch up to them the next day. He quickly scanned the outside of the school for Grace, Matt, or Jenna, but frowned when he could find none of them. He had had the same last class with Grace, of course, but Mrs. Daniels had whisked her away so fast that by the time he turned around she had been gone. Walking down the frost steps of the school, he finally set his eyes on Jenna, and quickly made his way over to her. Matt was sure to not be far behind. "Hey, have you seen Grace? We need to do that hunting thing with Abigail today."

-----

Matt hurried to catch up with his friends. He had somehow fallen behind while following Jenna, so he decided the parking lot would be the best place to look for them, since they all practically parked together. He spotted his silver Lamborghini next to the red-and-white mustang of Brad's, both cars starting to draw a crowd around them. His golden gaze flicked away from the annoying, drooling humans, to finally see Jenna and Brad together. Wondering for a slight moment where Grace was, he made his way over. "Hey, sorry. Fell behind," he apologized.

-----

Maria, hurrying out of choir class, took a quick pit stop at her locker. She was slightly depressed to see that Grant wasn't beside her locker like he had waited before, but shrugged it off. He still had to take her home, so he was more than likely waiting beside his huge truck. Grabbing her green bag and a few textbooks, Maria closed the locker and locked it, then turned and joined the flow of kids that were cramming themselves out of the front door. As soon as she squeezed out, she stopped to peer around the parkinglot for a moment, then spotted him, sitting on a bench, twirling his keys on his finger. She grinned and took the stairs one at a time before standing right in front of him. "Thanks for waiting up," she said happily. For some reason the mark of the end of the first day of school had lifted her spirits.
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

PostSubject: Re: First school Topic   First school Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:53 pm

((Just saying that I edited with Brad, Matt, and Maria's posts. x3))
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: First school Topic   First school Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:01 pm

Jenna walked step by step outside, careful not to get run over by any of the humans around her. Everyone was chatting and standing in the hallways, making them even more congested. As she was about to sit down on one of the benches to wait for her sister and the guys, she saw Brad making his way towards her. "Hey, have you seen Grace? We need to do that hunting thing with Abigail today," Brad asked her. Jenna shook her head, looking around him at all of the people. All of a sudden, a buzz shook her purse. She opened up the brown bag and reached in for her Blackberry. It was flashing red and buzzing more than ever. No teachers were around watching the students so Jenna clicked on the round button to open up a message from an "AmazingGrace". By this time, Matt had jogged up, apparently talking to them.

"It sounds like Grace is going to be more late than she expected," Jenna said, stuffing her phone back in her purse, "She texted me for us to go on ahead so that we wouldn't be late for the lesson with Abagail."

----

Grant looked up from his key twirling to see Maria standing in front of him, a smile painted on her face. He grinned and also stood, putting his arm around her shoulder as they made their way to his truck. "So have you seen that blood drinker that's been prancing the school as the assisant teacher?" Grant asked her, not getting in his truck yet. A real leech only meant one thing- more patroling and to be on their toes all the time. It was too bad. He was thinking about taking Maria out to eat for supper or on a hike together but maybe the patroling could wait until tomorrow. It wasn't like the vampire was going to come across the border and then eat humans. He would probley do it in places were he wouldn't expect to find the werewolves.

(ty twi! ^^.
btw, I'm going to post as Derek at Shell Cove next since it would be a really short post if I did it here again XP)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First school Topic   First school Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First school Topic
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next